Prologue | Chapter 1
• Darcy, the main character, is introduced as being beautiful from birth.
• At the start of the book, Darcy has lived her entire life valuing popularity, status and attractiveness, thinking that these assets will get her everything she wants.
• Darcy goes to her best friend Rachel's house to tell her that her engagement to Dexter is off.
• Darcy confesses that she has been having an affair with Marcus, one of Dexter's groomsmen, and is pregnant with his baby
• Darcy discovers that Dexter has been hiding in Rachel's closet during her entire confession.
• Darcy writes them both off and flees.
Chapter 2 | Chapter 3
• Darcy replays her sob story to anyone who will listen on her way to Marcus' studio.
• Darcy vents to Marcus, but he does not seem to understand that she has done nothing wrong and that Rachel and Dexter betrayed her.
• Darcy makes childish plans for revenge...
This section contains 2,536 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)