Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Halley say to her mother that makes her mother react as if she has been slapped?
2. What difference does Halley seem to notice in her mother?
3. What does Scarlett tell Halley that she is thinking of taking?
4. What does Halley realize about all of the things Macon has said to her?
5. Who does Halley defend to Elizabeth?
Essay Topic 1
How does Halley and Scarlett's friendship demonstrate strength throughout the novel? In what ways does it show weakness? Which of the two of them seems to be the strongest character and why?
Essay Topic 2
Do you believe SOMEONE LIKE YOU is a good title? Why or why not? If you had to re-title the novel what title would you use and why.
Essay Topic 3
In what ways was Halley's heart hurt the most after the car accident? Which characters specifically caused her the most pain? Why do you think this is the case?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)