|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Halley force Scarlett to share with the doctor?
2. What does Scarlett say that she is worried about Halley doing?
3. What does Halley's mother tell her about Macon?
4. Why does Halley say she didn't have sex with Macon?
5. What strikes Halley about her grandmother when she arrives in Buffalo to visit her?
Essay Topic 1
Which character do you believe is the strongest in this novel? Why do you feel this way? Which novel do you think is the weakest? Why do you feel this way?
Essay Topic 2
In what ways does Halley show her own set of maternal feelings? Do you think this is normal? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Do you believe SOMEONE LIKE YOU is a good title? Why or why not? If you had to re-title the novel what title would you use and why.
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)