|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Halley say to her mother that makes her mother react as if she has been slapped?
(a) That she will do whatever she wants.
(b) That she doesn't care what she thinks.
(c) That she should just be happy she isn't pregnant.
(d) That she is not anything like her mother.
2. What difference does Halley seem to notice in her mother?
(a) She is being more supportive.
(b) She is trying to not dominate Halley.
(c) She has shown her unconditional love to Halley.
(d) She has let Halley make her own mistakes.
3. What does Scarlett tell Halley that she is thinking of taking?
(a) A birthing class.
(b) A therapy session.
(c) Parenting classes.
(d) An adoption seminar.
4. What does Halley realize about all of the things Macon has said to her?
(a) He does not think before he talks.
(b) He says whatever he wants to get what he wants.
(c) He has told those same things to many other girls.
(d) He only wants to have sex with her.
5. Who does Halley defend to Elizabeth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scarlett tell Halley she must consider about having sex with Macon?
2. Where does Macon take Halley?
3. Why does Halley say she didn't have sex with Macon?
4. Where are Scarlett and Halley going in this chapter?
5. How does Halley's mother describe Halley?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)