|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Scarlett look when she comes to Halley's room?
2. What is Steve wearing that is odd when Halley sees him going into Marion's house?
(a) Warrior sword.
(b) Warrior boots.
(c) Warrior clothes.
(d) Warrior necklace.
3. What is Scarlett doing when Halley goes over to say goodbye?
(a) Reading her pregnancy books and listening to the radio.
(b) Making her mother breakfast.
(c) Trying to get rid of a bad smell no one else can smell.
(d) Sitting on the couch eating.
4. How does Halley feel about Scarlett's handling of the pregnancy?
(a) She is shocked at how she is handling it.
(b) She is ashamed of the way she is handling it.
(c) She is surprised with how she is handling it.
(d) She is proud of the way she is handling it.
5. Halley tells her mother that she will never learn unless her mother lets her do what?
(a) Gives her space to make mistakes.
(b) Shows her love and support.
(c) Lets her have her own set of friends.
(d) Let her do it on her own.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Halley's mother think Halley did in regard to Macon?
2. How long does Macon say he has waited for Halley?
3. What is wrong with Noah when he picked Halley up?
4. How does Halley feel about going to the prom with Noah Vaughn?
5. What does Scarlett say that she is worried about Halley doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. How can Halley tell that Macon is trying to get in touch with her and how does this make her feel?
2. How does Halley come to learn some new information about her grandmother and what does she learn about her?
3. What does Macon's reckless driving parallel in regards to Halley?
4. Why can't Halley sleep and what does she hope to discover about Macon?
5. What does Halley's mother do when Halley wakes up after the accident?
6. How does Halley want to spend New Years Eve and how does her mother want her to spend it? Who wins?
7. What happens when Halley and Macon are lying on the bed together and he is getting ready to have sex with her?
8. What information did Halley learn about Macon that made her cry for two days and how did she get through her pain?
9. How does Halley respond when her mother tells her that she is glad she broke up with Macon and how does she feel about her response?
10. What changes for Halley while her mother is with her grandmother and why does this change occur?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)