|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Halley defend to Elizabeth?
2. What was odd about Thanksgiving at Scarlett's house?
(a) Scarlett spent the night in her room.
(b) They did not celebrate the holiday.
(c) Marion ordered take out.
(d) Steve wore a tunic.
3. What is the one thing Scarlett will not read about pregnancy?
(a) Pamphlets about exercise.
(b) Pamphlets about fathers.
(c) Pamphlets about giving birth.
(d) Pamphlets about adoption.
4. Where are Scarlett and Halley going in this chapter?
5. Why does Halley think Marion has given up on her plans for Scarlett to give the baby up for adoption?
(a) She stops putting flyers on Scarlett's bed.
(b) She told Halley's mother she is looking forward to the baby.
(c) She takes Scarlett to the doctor's appointments.
(d) She looks at the nursery with a smile.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Halley say she didn't have sex with Macon?
2. Halley tells her mother that she will never learn unless her mother lets her do what?
3. What is Macon doing wrong on the way home?
4. Which of the following doesn't Halley remember Macon doing right after the accident?
5. What difference does Halley seem to notice in her mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why can't Halley sleep and what does she hope to discover about Macon?
2. How does Halley come to learn some new information about her grandmother and what does she learn about her?
3. What happens when Macon starts kissing her in the kitchen?
4. What does Macon's reckless driving parallel in regards to Halley?
5. What continues to worry Scarlett about her pregnancy and her mother?
6. What happens when Halley and Macon are lying on the bed together and he is getting ready to have sex with her?
7. Who are Scarlett and Halley going to the prom with and why is Halley going with this person?
8. What injuries does the doctor tell Halley she suffered in the car accident?
9. What information did Halley learn about Macon that made her cry for two days and how did she get through her pain?
10. Why does Halley go with Scarlett to the doctors?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)