|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Steve wearing that is odd when Halley sees him going into Marion's house?
(a) Warrior necklace.
(b) Warrior boots.
(c) Warrior sword.
(d) Warrior clothes.
2. How does Halley feel about going to the prom with Noah Vaughn?
(a) She is angry that her mother took these steps.
(b) She is unsure about his motives.
(c) She is very excitied about it.
(d) She isn't excited about it.
3. Why does Halley apologize to Macon?
(a) Because she yelled at Elizabeth.
(b) Because she needed to go home to see Scarlett.
(c) Because she didn't like the party.
(d) Because she got sick.
4. What does Halley's mother tell her about Macon?
(a) That he is dangerous.
(b) That she needs to go live with her grandmother.
(c) That he isn't good for her.
(d) That she wants to get to know him better.
5. What does Halley come to realize about Macon?
(a) She loves him regardless.
(b) She needs to close things with him.
(c) She should have trusted him sooner.
(d) She deserves better.
Short Answer Questions
1. What strikes Halley about her grandmother when she arrives in Buffalo to visit her?
2. What does Halley think about whenever Macon pushes her toward having sex?
3. How does Halley describe her meetings with Macon toward the end of this chapter?
4. What does Scarlett tell Halley about having sex with Macon?
5. Why does Scarlett seem so extremely angry with Macon?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)