|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing Scarlett will not read about pregnancy?
(a) Pamphlets about fathers.
(b) Pamphlets about giving birth.
(c) Pamphlets about adoption.
(d) Pamphlets about exercise.
2. What does Scarlett give Halley when she stops by her house on New Year's Eve?
(a) A speech.
(c) A pep talk.
(d) A pregnancy book.
3. Why does Halley's heart feel like it is stopping when Macon is kissing her in the kitchen?
(a) She hears her father's voice.
(b) She sees Scarlett's mother watching them.
(c) She sees Scarlett coming over to her house.
(d) She hears her mother's voice.
4. Who does Halley give as her emergency contact number?
(b) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
5. What does Scarlett tell Halley about having sex with Macon?
(a) That she should definitely not do it.
(b) That it is about her, not him.
(c) That he will continue to pressure her.
(d) That he has had sex before.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Halley hear right before she becomes unconscious?
2. Why does Scarlett seem so extremely angry with Macon?
3. What is Steve wearing that is odd when Halley sees him going into Marion's house?
4. How does Halley feel when her mother tells her she was too little to remember sitting on her grandmother's lap watching the comet?
5. What does Halley come to realize about Macon?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)