|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens in this chapter that allows Halley to be released from her punishment?
(a) A visit with her grandmother.
(b) A date with Noah.
(c) Scarlett's doctor's appointment.
(d) An injury to one of Halley's relatives.
2. Why does Halley's mother come to see her at work?
(a) To tell her about her grandmother.
(b) To tell her she cannot see Macon anymore.
(c) To tell her she will pick her up after work.
(d) To tell her that Scarlett is not feeling well.
3. What is wrong with Noah when he picked Halley up?
(a) He is drunk.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is on drugs.
(d) He is shy.
4. Why has Halley been able to avoid a decision about Macon?
(a) Because she is working a lot.
(b) Because he hasn't been around much.
(c) Because of her mother's wishes.
(d) Because Scarlett needs her more.
5. What is Steve wearing that is odd when Halley sees him going into Marion's house?
(a) Warrior boots.
(b) Warrior necklace.
(c) Warrior sword.
(d) Warrior clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Halley think about whenever Macon pushes her toward having sex?
2. How does Scarlett feel about Halley's choice?
3. What does Scarlett tell Halley about Macon?
4. Why does Scarlett tell Halley she is sorry?
5. Who does Scarlett write to telling them about the baby?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)