|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Halley hear right before she becomes unconscious?
(a) Scarlett's calls for help.
(b) Something loud and big hitting her door.
(c) Macon calling her name.
(d) Her mother's words echoing in her mind.
2. Which of the following doesn't Halley remember Macon doing right after the accident?
(a) Telling her he'll be right there.
(b) Yelling for help.
(c) Holding her hand.
(d) Telling her he loves her.
3. What happens when Halley refuses Macon?
(a) He watches TV with her.
(b) He goes to visit Scarlett.
(c) He leaves.
(d) He tells her off.
4. What does Halley force Scarlett to share with the doctor?
(a) The knowledge that her mother wants her to have an abortion.
(b) That she is scared.
(c) The father's name.
(d) All of her symptoms.
5. Why doesn't Halley even try to picture Macon?
(a) Because he abandoned her at the scene.
(b) Because he is dead.
(c) Because her mother forbade her to.
(d) Because she says it hurts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Scarlett doing when Halley goes over to say goodbye?
2. How does Halley feel about Scarlett's handling of the pregnancy?
3. How pregnant is Scarlett in this chapter?
4. Why does Halley say she didn't have sex with Macon?
5. How does Halley feel when her mother tells her she was too little to remember sitting on her grandmother's lap watching the comet?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)