Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Halley is shy and quiet, Scarlett is known as being more what?
2. Where did Cameron transfer from?
3. What is the beginning of events that lead to the change in Halley and her mother's relationship?
(a) Her mother's job.
(b) Grand Canyon trip.
(c) The articles her mother wrote about her.
(d) Self-esteem camp.
4. What does Macon do to make Halley and Scarlett laugh?
(a) Tells Scarlett she needs to eat more healthy foods.
(b) Tells them one of Ginny's secrets.
(c) Takes them to the dam on a wild ride.
(d) Makes fun of Ginny.
5. How long does Halley stay at Scarlett's house?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 1.5 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Halley's mother want her to do that Halley avoids?
2. How does Halley's mother seem to feel learning things about her daughter from others?
3. What happens as Halley is getting ready for bed that night?
4. Which of the following isn't something that Macon does that bothers Halley's mother?
5. Why is Halley's mother sad about Halley's break-up with Noah?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Halley spend the week after the accident and how does she feel about Macon?
2. What does Halley do on the drive home from the party and how does Macon react?
3. Where does Macon take Halley and what does he let her do on the way there?
4. How does Halley feel about the time she spends with Macon in P.E. and his suggestions that she come to the party with him?
5. What does Scarlett say about her judgments of Marion's boyfriends?
6. How does Halley feel about Marion and how does she describe Marion?
7. What is Halley's punishment for skipping school with Scarlett and Macon?
8. How does Halley feel about introducing Macon to her mother and why does she feel this way?
9. What happens to Halley's grandmother?
10. What continues to worry Scarlett about her pregnancy and her mother?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)