|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Scarlett call her on the phone at school?
(a) To take her to visit Michael's grave.
(b) To come pick her up at the clinic.
(c) To come help her with her mother.
(d) To take her to the doctors office.
2. How does Halley startle Macon?
(a) She calls his name quietly.
(b) She climbs down the tree beside him.
(c) She opens the window quickly.
(d) She sneaks up behind him.
3. How does Scarlett react to Halley's revelation about Scarlett never having been on her own?
(a) She said that she didn't understand.
(b) She said that she wanted Michael.
(c) She said it wasn't the same.
(d) She said she appreciated it.
4. What is the purpose of the camp that Halley is attending?
(a) To provide therapy.
(b) To build up self-esteem
(c) To teach her survival skills.
(d) To help build friendships.
5. Where does Halley find Scarlett?
(d) Couselor's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marion tell Scarlett that she doesn't like Steve?
2. Which of the following characters died in a motorcycle accident?
3. How does Halley feel knowing that Macon likes her?
4. What does Halley's mother want her to do that Halley avoids?
5. What word does Halley think she hears during the argument between Scarlett and her mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Halley feel about her life as compared to Scarlett's life?
2. What happens when Macon comes to visit Halley at the market where she works?
3. What happens to Halley's grandmother?
4. How does Halley feel about the time she spends with Macon in P.E. and his suggestions that she come to the party with him?
5. What does Scarlett say happened during the fight that she and Marion had when Scarlett told her that she was pregnant?
6. What happens while Halley is waiting to talk to the counselor about her schedule and how does this make Halley feel?
7. What does Halley think about things between her and Macon since they went to the dam together?
8. What type of club does Steve belong to and what does he do on the weekends as a part of this club?
9. How does Halley feel about Marion and how does she describe Marion?
10. What does Halley think about Cameron at first, but then come to realize about him?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)