|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after he tells Scarlett that he loves her does Michael die?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
2. What does Halley think of when she thinks of Michael?
3. What has been the big news at school for the last two weeks?
(a) Scarlett's abortion.
(b) Macon and Halley's relationship.
(c) Scarlett's pregnancy.
(d) Halley's father's radio show stories.
4. How long does Halley stay at Scarlett's house?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 1.5 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
5. Why does Halley say that she will never have to be on her own?
(a) Because she will always have the baby.
(b) Because Hally will always be with her.
(c) Because Michael will always be with her in spirit.
(d) Because her mother will never abandon her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Scarlett tell Halley she and Michael had sex?
2. How does Halley view the picture of the two of them that her mother places on the mantle?
3. What does Halley do as she rushes home for her curfew?
4. How does Halley act at Halley's birthday party?
5. What impresses Halley about Scarlett when they first meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Halley wonder in regard to Scarlett and the baby and about her in regard to Macon?
2. What does Scarlett tell Halley about her feelings in regards to her mother's conversation with Scarlett's mother?
3. Where does Macon take Halley and what does he let her do on the way there?
4. What is Scarlett worried about?
5. What does Scarlett say about her judgments of Marion's boyfriends?
6. What is Halley's punishment for skipping school with Scarlett and Macon?
7. How does Halley describe the way she feels about herself as compared to how she views Scarlett?
8. How does Halley feel about Marion and how does she describe Marion?
9. What happens to Halley's grandmother?
10. How does Halley feel about introducing Macon to her mother and why does she feel this way?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)