|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how long did it take for the school to move onto another scandal?
(a) One day.
(b) One week.
(c) Two days.
(d) Two weeks.
2. What exception to Halley's punishment does her mother allow?
(a) Her to go with Scarlett to the clinic.
(b) Her to go out with her ex-boyfriend Noah.
(c) Her to visit with Scarlett.
(d) Her to attend her family birthday party.
3. Why does Scarlett feel sorry for Elizabeth?
(a) Because Michael really loved her.
(b) Because Ginny was being mean to her.
(c) Because she looks so horrible.
(d) Because she had no friends.
4. Who told Halley's mother that Macon is Halley's boyfriend?
5. What is the beginning of events that lead to the change in Halley and her mother's relationship?
(a) Her mother's job.
(b) Self-esteem camp.
(c) The articles her mother wrote about her.
(d) Grand Canyon trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of store do Halley and Scarlett work at?
2. What does Macon reveal to Halley about where they are?
3. What does Halley think of when she thinks of Michael?
4. What does Halley find that surprises her in Scarlett's room?
5. Why does Scarlett's mother refuse to accompany her daughter to the funeral?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Halley's grandmother?
2. What does Halley wonder in regard to Scarlett and the baby and about her in regard to Macon?
3. What happens while Halley is waiting to talk to the counselor about her schedule and how does this make Halley feel?
4. What does Halley think about Cameron at first, but then come to realize about him?
5. How does Marion react to Scarlett's news that she is pregnant?
6. What three rules does Macon tell Halley about?
7. In what ways has Scarlett changed since Michael's funeral?
8. What does Halley's mother tell her about the decision Scarlett has made to keep the baby?
9. Why does Halley avoid looking at her mother's face?
10. How does Scarlett's relationship with Michael begin and develop?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)