|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What warning is Halley given about Macon?
(a) That he doesn't care about her.
(b) That he can treat girls badly.
(c) That he is seeing other girls.
(d) That he is into some very dangerous things.
2. What does Halley tell Macon when he visits her on her birthday?
(a) That Scarlett is pregnant.
(b) That she got busted and is grounded.
(c) That she can't wait to see him later.
(d) That her parents want to talk to his parents.
3. Why does Halley's mother want her to tell her Macon's name?
(a) She wants to call his parents.
(b) She wants to have a talk with him.
(c) She wants to invite him to the birthday party.
(d) She wants him to come over and mow the lawn.
4. Where did Cameron transfer from?
5. What happens as Halley is getting ready for bed that night?
(a) Macon is throwing stones at her window.
(b) She sees a car blink its lights outside her window.
(c) She notices Scarlett walking down the street.
(d) She gets a phone call from Scarlett.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Halley believe Scarlett gets a sad expression when she talks to her about Macon?
2. Which of the following characters died in a motorcycle accident?
3. What does Scarlett tell Halley about Macon?
4. What does Halley hear while she is trying to figure out where they are?
5. How does Scarlett react to Halley's revelation about Scarlett never having been on her own?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Marion react to Scarlett's news that she is pregnant?
2. What happens to Halley's grandmother?
3. What happened when Scarlett and Michael had sex and why wasn't Scarlett worried?
4. How does Halley feel about letting Scarlett's secret out and how does Scarlett feel about it?
5. What does Halley wonder in regard to Scarlett and the baby and about her in regard to Macon?
6. What does Scarlett tell Halley about her feelings in regards to her mother's conversation with Scarlett's mother?
7. How does Halley feel about Marion and how does she describe Marion?
8. What does Scarlett say about her judgments of Marion's boyfriends?
9. What does Halley think Scarlett's body changes remind her of?
10. What does Scarlett begin to notice about Steve?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)