|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after he tells Scarlett that he loves her does Michael die?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 2 days.
2. What promise did Ginny break?
(a) Leaving Halley and Scarlett alone.
(b) Not to tell anyone that Halley was dating Macon.
(c) Not to tell anyone about Scarlett's baby.
(d) Telling everyone to stay out of the bathroom.
3. Which of the following characters is described as being wild?
4. How many times does Scarlett tell Halley she and Michael had sex?
5. What does Macon do to Halley that makes her feel so happy that she wants to die?
(a) He kisses her on the cheek.
(b) He makes her skip school.
(c) He whispers things in her ear.
(d) He puts his arm around her shoulder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Halley's mother want her to do that Halley avoids?
2. Why does Halley feel like a fool at the party?
3. Who does Scarlett think is weird, but Halley doesn't think is that bad?
4. What does Halley's dad do to embarrass her in front of Macon?
5. Why does Scarlett's mother refuse to accompany her daughter to the funeral?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Halley react to Scarlett's news that she is pregnant and what does Scarlett tell Halley about the baby?
2. How does Halley feel about the time she spends with Macon in P.E. and his suggestions that she come to the party with him?
3. What does Scarlett say happened during the fight that she and Marion had when Scarlett told her that she was pregnant?
4. What does Scarlett tell Halley about her feelings in regards to her mother's conversation with Scarlett's mother?
5. What does Scarlett say about her judgments of Marion's boyfriends?
6. How does Scarlett's relationship with Michael begin and develop?
7. What does Scarlett begin to notice about Steve?
8. What does Halley think Scarlett's body changes remind her of?
9. What does Halley's mother tell her about the decision Scarlett has made to keep the baby?
10. What is Halley's mother's job and why doesn't she want to let her come home?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)