|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Halley indicate she has found her grandmother's eccentricities?
2. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Halley according to Scarlett?
3. What changed Halley's mother's opinion toward Michael's death?
(a) A neighbor told her he was a nice boy.
(b) She learned that it was an accident.
(c) She saw that he maintained good grades.
(d) She saw how it affected Scarlett.
4. What happens when Halley goes to tell Scarlett about what she's been warned about in regards to Macon?
(a) Scarlett ignores Halley and walks away from hr.
(b) Scarlett yells at Halley.
(c) Scarlett runs out of the room.
(d) Scarlett tells her she already warned her.
5. What does Halley first see when the lights and noise start?
(a) Danger signs.
(b) Other cars.
(c) A cliff.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Halley's mother know she was lying about why she missed curfew?
2. Why does Halley forgive Scarlett for the amount of time she spends with Michael and not with her?
3. What does Halley think of when she thinks of Michael?
4. Why didn't Halley and Scarlett know Michael for most of high school?
5. Why does Halley believe Scarlett gets a sad expression when she talks to her about Macon?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Scarlett's relationship with Michael begin and develop?
2. What is Scarlett worried about?
3. How does Halley feel about Marion and how does she describe Marion?
4. Why does Halley know that she must leave the camp immediately and agree to head for home when Scarlett calls?
5. What was Michael known for in school and how did Halley view him?
6. What does Halley wonder in regard to Scarlett and the baby and about her in regard to Macon?
7. Why does Halley avoid looking at her mother's face?
8. How do Scarlett and Halley meet and also become friends?
9. In what ways has Scarlett changed since Michael's funeral?
10. How does Halley react to Scarlett's news that she is pregnant and what does Scarlett tell Halley about the baby?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)