|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Halley act at Halley's birthday party?
(a) She refuses to talk to Halley.
(b) She pretends nothing happens.
(c) She does not come to the party.
(d) She tells everyone at the party how she feels.
2. Where does Halley find Scarlett?
(c) Couselor's office.
3. How many times does Scarlett tell Halley she and Michael had sex?
4. Where is Halley when Macon visits her on her birthday?
(d) Scarlett's house.
5. How does Halley indicate she has found her grandmother's eccentricities?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Cameron transfer from?
2. What new information about herself did Marion reveal to Scarlett during the fight?
3. Why does Halley think she escapes the brunt of her mother's anger?
4. What does Halley first see when the lights and noise start?
5. What is Scarlett doing to Halley that she has never done before?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Halley's mother tell her about the decision Scarlett has made to keep the baby?
2. How does Halley feel about the time she spends with Macon in P.E. and his suggestions that she come to the party with him?
3. What is Scarlett worried about?
4. What is Halley's mother's job and why doesn't she want to let her come home?
5. What does Halley's mother bring her as a peace offering from her father?
6. What happened when Scarlett and Michael had sex and why wasn't Scarlett worried?
7. What type of club does Steve belong to and what does he do on the weekends as a part of this club?
8. Why does Halley avoid looking at her mother's face?
9. What is Halley's punishment for skipping school with Scarlett and Macon?
10. Where does Macon take Halley and what does he let her do on the way there?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)