|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens in this chapter that allows Halley to be released from her punishment?
(a) A date with Noah.
(b) A visit with her grandmother.
(c) An injury to one of Halley's relatives.
(d) Scarlett's doctor's appointment.
2. What does Scarlett say that she is worried about Halley doing?
(a) Providing more information than she should.
(b) Sleeping with someone who doesn't love her.
(c) Disobeying her mother.
(d) Giving up her own personal dreams.
3. Who does Halley run into at the Christmas tree lot who asks about Macon?
(c) Elizabet Gunderson.
4. What is the one thing Scarlett will not read about pregnancy?
(a) Pamphlets about exercise.
(b) Pamphlets about adoption.
(c) Pamphlets about fathers.
(d) Pamphlets about giving birth.
5. What does Scarlett tell Halley about having sex with Macon?
(a) That she should definitely not do it.
(b) That he will continue to pressure her.
(c) That he has had sex before.
(d) That it is about her, not him.
6. Where are Scarlett and Halley going in this chapter?
7. How does Halley spend the time while her mother is staying with her grandmother?
(a) Helping Scarlett get ready for the baby.
(b) Skipping school with Macon.
(c) At hom under her continued punishment.
(d) Hanging out with her father.
8. What is Steve wearing that is odd when Halley sees him going into Marion's house?
(a) Warrior necklace.
(b) Warrior boots.
(c) Warrior sword.
(d) Warrior clothes.
9. What does Scarlett tell Halley that she is thinking of taking?
(a) An adoption seminar.
(b) A therapy session.
(c) Parenting classes.
(d) A birthing class.
10. How does Scarlett look when she comes to Halley's room?
11. What was odd about Thanksgiving at Scarlett's house?
(a) Marion ordered take out.
(b) Steve wore a tunic.
(c) They did not celebrate the holiday.
(d) Scarlett spent the night in her room.
12. How pregnant is Scarlett in this chapter?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 7 months.
(c) 8 months.
(d) 5 months.
13. How does Scarlett feel about Halley's choice?
(a) She thinks it is up to Halley to decide.
(b) She thinks it will be the end of her.
(c) She thinks she is making a good choice.
(d) She does not think it is the right choice.
14. How does Halley's mother describe Halley?
(c) Too sympathetic.
15. Why does Halley apologize to Macon?
(a) Because she got sick.
(b) Because she yelled at Elizabeth.
(c) Because she didn't like the party.
(d) Because she needed to go home to see Scarlett.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Scarlett seem so extremely angry with Macon?
2. What is Macon doing wrong on the way home?
3. What does Halley think about whenever Macon pushes her toward having sex?
4. Why does Halley's mother come to see her at work?
5. What does Halley see come over Macon's face?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)