|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Scarlett think is weird, but Halley doesn't think is that bad?
2. What profession does Steve practice?
3. Why does Ginny cry at her own party?
(a) Because the girls made fun of her at her own party.
(b) Because her parents came home and made everyone leave.
(c) Because the boy she wanted to come refused.
(d) Because something was broken and there is a wine stain on the carpet.
4. What comment does Halley's mother make about Macon's driving?
(a) He should be home long before he is.
(b) It is a wonder he still has a license.
(c) He could kill someone driving that way.
(d) He wastes a lot of gas.
5. Where does Halley find Scarlett?
(b) Couselor's office.
6. How many times does Scarlett tell Halley she and Michael had sex?
7. What warning is Halley given about Macon?
(a) That he doesn't care about her.
(b) That he can treat girls badly.
(c) That he is into some very dangerous things.
(d) That he is seeing other girls.
8. About how long did it take for the school to move onto another scandal?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two days.
(c) One week.
(d) One day.
9. How does Halley feel after she hears Scarlett's news?
10. What has been the big news at school for the last two weeks?
(a) Scarlett's abortion.
(b) Halley's father's radio show stories.
(c) Macon and Halley's relationship.
(d) Scarlett's pregnancy.
11. What does Halley's dad do to embarrass her in front of Macon?
(a) He yells at Macon and tells him to leave.
(b) He calls her by an embarrassing nickname.
(c) He reminds her she should already be in bed.
(d) He reminds her she has to mow the lawn the next day.
12. What does Halley's mother ask Halley when she comes back to her room?
(a) Why she didn't tell her about Scarlett.
(b) Why her daughter continues to lie to her.
(c) Why she has become so secretive.
(d) Why their relationship has changed so much.
13. What is Scarlett doing to Halley that she has never done before?
(a) Warning her about Macon.
(b) Sniping at her.
(c) Ignoring her.
(d) Acting bossy toward her.
14. What class do Macon and Halley share?
15. Where did Cameron transfer from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Scarlett call her on the phone at school?
2. How are Halley's feelings described as Macon pulls her close and kisses her when the dam is opening?
3. Why does Elizabeth Gunderson approach Halley?
4. What promise did Ginny break?
5. Why does Halley go to see the counselor on the first day of school?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)