Short Answer Questions Key
1. Which of the following characters died in a motorcycle accident?
2. How old are Scarlett and Halley when they first meet?
3. What impresses Halley about Scarlett when they first meet?
Her boldness and competence.
4. What is the purpose of the camp that Halley is attending?
To build up self-esteem
5. What type of store do Halley and Scarlett work at?
6. What is the beginning of events that lead to the change in Halley and her mother's relationship?
Grand Canyon trip.
7. Which of the following characters is described as being wild?
This section contains 5,296 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)