|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Halley refuses Macon?
(a) He tells her off.
(b) He leaves.
(c) He goes to visit Scarlett.
(d) He watches TV with her.
2. What does Halley's mother think Halley did in regard to Macon?
(a) Told him to straighten up.
(b) Met with his parents.
(c) Broke up with him.
(d) Had her father meet with him.
3. What promise did Ginny break?
(a) Not to tell anyone about Scarlett's baby.
(b) Not to tell anyone that Halley was dating Macon.
(c) Telling everyone to stay out of the bathroom.
(d) Leaving Halley and Scarlett alone.
4. What happened to Halley's grandmother?
(a) She had a heart attack.
(b) She fell and was hurt.
(c) She had a stroke.
(d) She died.
5. Which of the following descriptors best describes how Halley feels when she gets out of Macon's car?
(a) Surprised and excited.
(b) Happy and respected.
(c) Cold and disoriented.
(d) Relieved and nervous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Halley when Macon visits her on her birthday?
2. Which of the following doesn't Halley remember Macon doing right after the accident?
3. What does Scarlett tell Halley about Macon?
4. Why does Ginny cry at her own party?
5. Why does Halley feel like a fool at the party?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)