|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Halley's mother tell her about Macon?
(a) That she needs to go live with her grandmother.
(b) That she wants to get to know him better.
(c) That he is dangerous.
(d) That he isn't good for her.
2. What does the doctor say when Scarlett asks how much it will hurt to give birth?
(a) That no one can predict that.
(b) That it depends on her level of strength.
(c) That it will be very painful, but worth it.
(d) That it depends on what course she chooses.
3. What did Halley check for that turned out to be wrong?
(a) Halley checked for Scarlett's book.
(b) Halley checked for anyone else in the bathroom.
(c) Halley checked for Marion.
(d) Halley checked for Macon.
4. Why does Halley apologize to Macon?
(a) Because she got sick.
(b) Because she yelled at Elizabeth.
(c) Because she didn't like the party.
(d) Because she needed to go home to see Scarlett.
5. What does Scarlett tell Halley when they meet at the ladies room at work?
(a) That her mother is asking questions.
(b) That she is pregnant.
(c) Not to trust Macon.
(d) That she is leaving home.
Short Answer Questions
1. About how long did it take for the school to move onto another scandal?
2. What does Halley's mother ask Halley when she comes back to her room?
3. How does Halley's mother describe Halley?
4. What does Scarlett tell Halley about Macon?
5. What makes Halley feel scared?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)