|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Halley's feelings described as Macon pulls her close and kisses her when the dam is opening?
(a) Unsure and terrified.
(b) Terrified and exhilarated.
(c) Relieved and surprised.
(d) Surprised and safe.
2. Where did Cameron transfer from?
3. What does Halley's mother want her to do that Halley avoids?
(a) Mowing the lawn.
(b) Baking cookies and talking together.
(c) Watching movies with the Vaughns.
(d) Listening to her father's radio show.
4. What is the purpose of the camp that Halley is attending?
(a) To teach her survival skills.
(b) To build up self-esteem
(c) To provide therapy.
(d) To help build friendships.
5. What does Halley find that surprises her in Scarlett's room?
(a) A suitcase packed with her clothes.
(b) Clothes that are Michael's.
(d) A boy in her bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scarlett envy about Halley?
2. What do people call Halley that she doesn't mind, but they might think she minds it?
3. How does Halley feel knowing that Macon likes her?
4. Why does Halley say she didn't have sex with Macon?
5. What is Macon doing wrong on the way home?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)