|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How pregnant is Scarlett in this chapter?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 7 months.
(c) 8 months.
(d) 5 months.
2. Why does Scarlett's mother refuse to accompany her daughter to the funeral?
(a) No other adults will be there.
(b) Funerals freak her out.
(c) She cannot get off of work.
(d) She did not approve of their relationship.
3. How does Halley feel knowing that Macon likes her?
4. Which character in the story gets sick in this chapter?
(a) Halley's grandmother.
(d) Halley's mother.
5. Halley tells her mother that she will never learn unless her mother lets her do what?
(a) Lets her have her own set of friends.
(b) Let her do it on her own.
(c) Shows her love and support.
(d) Gives her space to make mistakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise did Ginny break?
2. How old was Marion when Scarlett was born?
3. Which of the following is not one of the ways Halley is evolving?
4. What is Scarlett doing when Halley goes over to say goodbye?
5. What does Halley's mother tell her she will understand one day?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)