|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Halley feel knowing that Macon likes her?
2. Why does Halley's mother tell her to come straight home from school?
(a) To talk about Scarlett's abortion.
(b) To talk about this relationship with Macon.
(c) To talk about a plan for her birthday.
(d) To talk about the lies she has been telling.
3. What happens as Halley is getting ready for bed that night?
(a) She notices Scarlett walking down the street.
(b) She sees a car blink its lights outside her window.
(c) She gets a phone call from Scarlett.
(d) Macon is throwing stones at her window.
4. What does Halley learn about her grandmother?
(a) That she was in love with an Indian boy.
(b) That she was not honest with her mother.
(c) That she was married more than once.
(d) That she lied to her about the comet.
5. Which of the following doesn't Halley remember Macon doing right after the accident?
(a) Holding her hand.
(b) Yelling for help.
(c) Telling her he loves her.
(d) Telling her he'll be right there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Halley's dad do to embarrass her in front of Macon?
2. How does Halley's mother know she was lying about why she missed curfew?
3. Why is Halley's mother sad about Halley's break-up with Noah?
4. Where is Halley when Macon visits her on her birthday?
5. What does Halley do to comfort Scarlett?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)