|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Halley check for that turned out to be wrong?
(a) Halley checked for Marion.
(b) Halley checked for Macon.
(c) Halley checked for anyone else in the bathroom.
(d) Halley checked for Scarlett's book.
2. Who does Scarlett think is weird, but Halley doesn't think is that bad?
3. What does Halley's mother tell her about Macon?
(a) That he isn't good for her.
(b) That she needs to go live with her grandmother.
(c) That he is dangerous.
(d) That she wants to get to know him better.
4. What difference does Halley seem to notice in her mother?
(a) She is being more supportive.
(b) She has shown her unconditional love to Halley.
(c) She is trying to not dominate Halley.
(d) She has let Halley make her own mistakes.
5. What do people call Halley that she doesn't mind, but they might think she minds it?
(a) The worst friend.
(b) The smart girl.
(c) Scarlett's friend, Halley.
(d) Scarlett's wannabe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macon do to make Halley and Scarlett laugh?
2. What change has occurred in Halley's mother?
3. Why does Scarlett tell Halley she is sorry?
4. How does Halley indicate she has found her grandmother's eccentricities?
5. How long after he tells Scarlett that he loves her does Michael die?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)