|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stops Halley's mother from pressing her about Macon's name?
(a) Halley's father brings her a milkshake.
(b) Halley walks out of the house.
(c) Marion calls.
(d) The Vaughns call.
2. What does Scarlett tell Halley that people like them do not do?
(a) Raise children alone.
(b) Disobey their parents.
(c) Have sex without love.
(d) Overcome the worries of other.
3. What does Halley find that surprises her in Scarlett's room?
(b) Clothes that are Michael's.
(c) A boy in her bed.
(d) A suitcase packed with her clothes.
4. Which of the following doesn't Halley remember Macon doing right after the accident?
(a) Yelling for help.
(b) Telling her he'll be right there.
(c) Holding her hand.
(d) Telling her he loves her.
5. What happens as Halley is getting ready for bed that night?
(a) She notices Scarlett walking down the street.
(b) She gets a phone call from Scarlett.
(c) She sees a car blink its lights outside her window.
(d) Macon is throwing stones at her window.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Halley's mother tell her to come straight home from school?
2. In what month does Michael tell Scarlett that he loves her?
3. What warning is Halley given about Macon?
4. Who does Scarlett think is weird, but Halley doesn't think is that bad?
5. What does Halley learn about her grandmother?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)