|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Halley tell Macon when he visits her on her birthday?
(a) That she can't wait to see him later.
(b) That she got busted and is grounded.
(c) That Scarlett is pregnant.
(d) That her parents want to talk to his parents.
2. What is the beginning of events that lead to the change in Halley and her mother's relationship?
(a) Her mother's job.
(b) Grand Canyon trip.
(c) Self-esteem camp.
(d) The articles her mother wrote about her.
3. How does Scarlett feel about Halley's choice?
(a) She thinks it will be the end of her.
(b) She does not think it is the right choice.
(c) She thinks she is making a good choice.
(d) She thinks it is up to Halley to decide.
4. How does Halley's mother know she was lying about why she missed curfew?
(a) Because she could hear Macon's car outside.
(b) Because she could see the lie in her daughter's eyes.
(c) Because she could see Scarlett all night.
(d) Because Halley was breathing too heavily.
5. What impresses Halley about Scarlett when they first meet?
(a) The fact that she is older than Halley.
(b) The way she seems to have everything together.
(c) How she is able to manipulate her mother.
(d) Her boldness and competence.
Short Answer Questions
1. How pregnant is Scarlett in this chapter?
2. Who does Scarlett think is weird, but Halley doesn't think is that bad?
3. Why does Halley tell her mother that she never gives her a chance?
4. How does Halley feel after she hears Scarlett's news?
5. Which of the following characters died in a motorcycle accident?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)