|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seems to override Halley's dad's reprimand for having someone else do her chores for her?
(a) Macon's ability to distract him with questions.
(b) His desire to write down information for his show.
(c) His interest in Macon's large lawnmower.
(d) His need to complete his own chores.
2. What new information about herself did Marion reveal to Scarlett during the fight?
(a) That she regrets Scarlett.
(b) That she won't help Scarlett with a child.
(c) That she had an abortion.
(d) That Scarlett should be smarter than she was.
3. What warning is Halley given about Macon?
(a) That he can treat girls badly.
(b) That he is seeing other girls.
(c) That he is into some very dangerous things.
(d) That he doesn't care about her.
4. What does Macon do to make Halley and Scarlett laugh?
(a) Takes them to the dam on a wild ride.
(b) Tells Scarlett she needs to eat more healthy foods.
(c) Tells them one of Ginny's secrets.
(d) Makes fun of Ginny.
5. What does Halley's mother tell her about Macon?
(a) That he is dangerous.
(b) That he isn't good for her.
(c) That she wants to get to know him better.
(d) That she needs to go live with her grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Halley's mother describe Halley?
2. Which of the following emotions best describes how Macon feels on the drive home?
3. What does Scarlett envy about Halley?
4. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Halley according to Scarlett?
5. Why does Halley say she didn't have sex with Macon?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)