|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What difference does Halley seem to notice in her mother?
(a) She has shown her unconditional love to Halley.
(b) She is trying to not dominate Halley.
(c) She is being more supportive.
(d) She has let Halley make her own mistakes.
2. What is the beginning of events that lead to the change in Halley and her mother's relationship?
(a) Her mother's job.
(b) Self-esteem camp.
(c) The articles her mother wrote about her.
(d) Grand Canyon trip.
3. What profession does Steve practice?
4. What does Halley first see when the lights and noise start?
(a) A cliff.
(c) Other cars.
(d) Danger signs.
5. Where are Scarlett and Halley going in this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What change has occurred in Halley's mother?
2. How does Halley view the picture of the two of them that her mother places on the mantle?
3. What does Halley hear right before she becomes unconscious?
4. What happens as Halley is getting ready for bed that night?
5. Why does Halley's heart feel like it is stopping when Macon is kissing her in the kitchen?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)