|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Halley do to comfort Scarlett?
(a) Lets her cry on her shoulder.
(b) Tells her everything will be okay.
(c) Listens to her talk.
(d) Pulls her into a hug.
2. How long does Macon say he has waited for Halley?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 3 months.
3. How old was Marion when Scarlett was born?
(a) Senior in high school.
(b) Junior in high school.
(c) Senior in college.
(d) Junior in college.
4. Why does Halley believe Scarlett gets a sad expression when she talks to her about Macon?
(a) Because it reminds her of Michael.
(b) Because she doesn't have anyone to like.
(c) Because she has a crush on Michael.
(d) Because she is jealous.
5. What does Scarlett tell Halley about Macon?
(a) He has been arrested and is in jail.
(b) He is outside her door under arrest.
(c) He died in the car accident.
(d) He is not there, though the police released him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Halley see come over Macon's face?
2. What was odd about Thanksgiving at Scarlett's house?
3. Why does Marion tell Scarlett that she doesn't like Steve?
4. Where had Macon been during the party?
5. How does Halley's mother know she was lying about why she missed curfew?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)