|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Scarlett seem so extremely angry with Macon?
(a) Because Halley is so hurt.
(b) Because Macon did not respect Michael.
(c) Because of her pregnancy hormones.
(d) Because Macon won't leave Halley alone.
2. What change has occurred in Halley's mother?
(a) She is more involved with Scarlett's pregnancy.
(b) She is trying to get more involved with Halley's relationship with Macon.
(c) She is less invovled.
(d) She is now distracted and worried.
3. Who told Halley's mother that Macon is Halley's boyfriend?
4. Why does Halley forgive Scarlett for the amount of time she spends with Michael and not with her?
(a) Because Scarlett seems so happy.
(b) Because Halley has other things to occupy her as well.
(c) Because her mother doesn't want her to spend time with Scarlett.
(d) Because Michael is so nice to Scarlett.
5. Where does Halley find Scarlett?
(b) Couselor's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Halley's mother feel about her choice to keep the child?
2. Who does Scarlett write to telling them about the baby?
3. How many times does Scarlett tell Halley she and Michael had sex?
4. What word does Halley think she hears during the argument between Scarlett and her mother?
5. Why does Scarlett call her on the phone at school?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)