|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the ways Halley is evolving?
(a) Double piercing her ears.
(d) Doing drugs.
2. What happens when Halley refuses Macon?
(a) He tells her off.
(b) He watches TV with her.
(c) He goes to visit Scarlett.
(d) He leaves.
3. What happens in regards to Scarlett after lunch?
(a) Everyone stares at her stomach.
(b) No one will talk to her.
(c) Scarlett skips the rest of her classes.
(d) She is called to the office.
4. Where are Scarlett and Halley going in this chapter?
5. What change has occurred in Halley's mother?
(a) She is now distracted and worried.
(b) She is more involved with Scarlett's pregnancy.
(c) She is trying to get more involved with Halley's relationship with Macon.
(d) She is less invovled.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Scarlett react to Halley's revelation about Scarlett never having been on her own?
2. What exception to Halley's punishment does her mother allow?
3. What does Halley hear right before she becomes unconscious?
4. What does Macon reveal to Halley about where they are?
5. Why is there an uneasy silence at Halley's home when she gets there?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)