|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scarlett tell Halley when they meet at the ladies room at work?
(a) That she is pregnant.
(b) Not to trust Macon.
(c) That her mother is asking questions.
(d) That she is leaving home.
2. How does Halley feel after she hears Scarlett's news?
3. What does Halley find when she goes over to Scarlett's house that is a reversal of the normal situation at Scarlett's house?
(a) Scarlett crying on her mother's shoulder.
(b) Scarlett's mother worrying about Scarlett.
(c) Scarlett helping her mother with dinner preparations.
(d) Scarlett comforting her mother.
4. Why does Scarlett says that having the baby is hard?
(a) Because she is too young.
(b) Because Michael isn't there.
(c) Because she can't tell anyone else.
(d) Because Halley is distracted with Macon.
5. How does Halley's mother describe Halley?
(b) Too sympathetic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scarlett tell Halley that people like them do not do?
2. Why is Halley's mother sad about Halley's break-up with Noah?
3. Which of the following characters is described as being wild?
4. What impresses Halley about Scarlett when they first meet?
5. Why didn't Halley and Scarlett know Michael for most of high school?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)