|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Scarlett called into Mr. Averby's office at the market?
(a) He wants to give her benefits.
(b) He wants her to quit.
(c) He wants to reduce her work hours.
(d) He fires her.
2. In what way does Halley think she and Steve are similar?
(a) She thinks they can both be themselves.
(b) She thinks they both are outsiders.
(c) She thinks they both love Scarlett.
(d) She thinks they have both evolved.
3. What does Halley reflect on when Macon heads toward the parking lot full of long-haired guys?
(a) That there are things he keeps hidden.
(b) That she hates lying to him.
(c) That she didn't know they were his friends.
(d) That he shouldn't hang out with those guys.
4. What does Scarlett tell Halley about Macon?
(a) He is outside her door under arrest.
(b) He died in the car accident.
(c) He has been arrested and is in jail.
(d) He is not there, though the police released him.
5. What happens when Halley goes to tell Scarlett about what she's been warned about in regards to Macon?
(a) Scarlett yells at Halley.
(b) Scarlett runs out of the room.
(c) Scarlett tells her she already warned her.
(d) Scarlett ignores Halley and walks away from hr.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor say when Scarlett asks how much it will hurt to give birth?
2. What was odd about Thanksgiving at Scarlett's house?
3. Which of the following characters is described as being boring?
4. Where had Macon been during the party?
5. How does Halley's mother feel about her choice to keep the child?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)