|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Halley apologize to Macon?
(a) Because she yelled at Elizabeth.
(b) Because she got sick.
(c) Because she didn't like the party.
(d) Because she needed to go home to see Scarlett.
2. How does Halley's mother feel about her choice to keep the child?
(a) She thinks that Scarlett has not thought things through.
(b) She thinks it is a mistake.
(c) She thinks Halley will have to support her.
(d) She respects her choice.
3. Why does Halley feel like a fool at the party?
(a) She cannot find Macon.
(b) Scarlett spends time crying.
(c) Scarlett and she arrive late.
(d) Ginny says something rude about her outfit.
4. What does Halley tell Macon when he visits her on her birthday?
(a) That her parents want to talk to his parents.
(b) That she got busted and is grounded.
(c) That Scarlett is pregnant.
(d) That she can't wait to see him later.
5. How many times does Scarlett tell Halley she and Michael had sex?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Halley indicate she has found her grandmother's eccentricities?
2. How does Halley describe her meetings with Macon toward the end of this chapter?
3. What does Halley feel herself letting go of?
4. What does Scarlett say that she is worried about Halley doing?
5. How does Halley spend the time while her mother is staying with her grandmother?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)