|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many tests has Scarlett taken before she decided to talk to Halley?
2. Which of the following characters is described as being boring?
3. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Halley according to Scarlett?
4. Why does Halley believe Scarlett gets a sad expression when she talks to her about Macon?
(a) Because she has a crush on Michael.
(b) Because she is jealous.
(c) Because it reminds her of Michael.
(d) Because she doesn't have anyone to like.
5. How does Halley act at Halley's birthday party?
(a) She tells everyone at the party how she feels.
(b) She pretends nothing happens.
(c) She does not come to the party.
(d) She refuses to talk to Halley.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Scarlett react to Halley's revelation about Scarlett never having been on her own?
2. What happens in this chapter that allows Halley to be released from her punishment?
3. What warning is Halley given about Macon?
4. What does Macon try to do that Halley stops him from doing?
5. How does Halley spend the time while her mother is staying with her grandmother?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)