|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month does Michael tell Scarlett that he loves her?
2. What does Scarlett warn Halley about?
(a) To stay away from her mother.
(b) That her father is telling embarrassing stories about her on the radio.
(c) To watch out for Ginny.
(d) To be careful with Macon.
3. Why does Halley's mother tell her to come straight home from school?
(a) To talk about Scarlett's abortion.
(b) To talk about the lies she has been telling.
(c) To talk about this relationship with Macon.
(d) To talk about a plan for her birthday.
4. How are Halley's feelings described as Macon pulls her close and kisses her when the dam is opening?
(a) Relieved and surprised.
(b) Unsure and terrified.
(c) Surprised and safe.
(d) Terrified and exhilarated.
5. What does Halley feel herself letting go of?
(a) Her feelings for Noah.
(b) The girl from the Grand Canyon.
(c) Her naive nature.
(d) Her relationship with her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many tests has Scarlett taken before she decided to talk to Halley?
2. Why does Scarlett's mother refuse to accompany her daughter to the funeral?
3. How pregnant is Scarlett in this chapter?
4. What month is it when Macon finally asks out Halley?
5. What happens as Halley is getting ready for bed that night?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)