|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do people call Halley that she doesn't mind, but they might think she minds it?
(a) The worst friend.
(b) The smart girl.
(c) Scarlett's friend, Halley.
(d) Scarlett's wannabe.
2. What strikes Halley about her grandmother when she arrives in Buffalo to visit her?
(a) How much her mother looks like her.
(b) How she has changed and become irritable.
(c) How pale and small she looks.
(d) How very tired she seems.
3. What does Halley's mother think Halley did in regard to Macon?
(a) Met with his parents.
(b) Told him to straighten up.
(c) Had her father meet with him.
(d) Broke up with him.
4. What does Halley force Scarlett to share with the doctor?
(a) The knowledge that her mother wants her to have an abortion.
(b) All of her symptoms.
(c) The father's name.
(d) That she is scared.
5. What did Halley check for that turned out to be wrong?
(a) Halley checked for anyone else in the bathroom.
(b) Halley checked for Marion.
(c) Halley checked for Macon.
(d) Halley checked for Scarlett's book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise did Ginny break?
2. Which of the following isn't something that Macon does that bothers Halley's mother?
3. What changed Halley's mother's opinion toward Michael's death?
4. Why does Halley believe Scarlett gets a sad expression when she talks to her about Macon?
5. In what way does Halley's mother say that she is like Halley?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)