|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how long did it take for the school to move onto another scandal?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two days.
(c) One day.
(d) One week.
2. How does Halley indicate she has found her grandmother's eccentricities?
3. What class does Macon notice on Halley's schedule that he makes fun of her for having?
(c) Remedial math.
4. Where had Macon been during the party?
(a) In the attic.
(b) At Halley's house.
(c) At his house.
(d) At Scarlett's house.
5. What comment does Halley's mother make about Macon's driving?
(a) He could kill someone driving that way.
(b) It is a wonder he still has a license.
(c) He should be home long before he is.
(d) He wastes a lot of gas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Halley refuses Macon?
2. How long does Halley stay at Scarlett's house?
3. Why does Halley's mother want her to tell her Macon's name?
4. What does Halley find when she goes over to Scarlett's house that is a reversal of the normal situation at Scarlett's house?
5. Which of the following is not one of the ways Halley is evolving?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)