|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Halley according to Scarlett?
2. Why does Ginny cry at her own party?
(a) Because the boy she wanted to come refused.
(b) Because something was broken and there is a wine stain on the carpet.
(c) Because her parents came home and made everyone leave.
(d) Because the girls made fun of her at her own party.
3. How long is Halley's punishment to go on?
(a) One week.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One month.
(d) Two months.
4. What strikes Halley about her grandmother when she arrives in Buffalo to visit her?
(a) How pale and small she looks.
(b) How much her mother looks like her.
(c) How she has changed and become irritable.
(d) How very tired she seems.
5. What does Scarlett tell Halley that she is thinking of taking?
(a) A birthing class.
(b) A therapy session.
(c) Parenting classes.
(d) An adoption seminar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Scarlett look when she comes to Halley's room?
2. Which of the following is not one of the ways Halley is evolving?
3. What did Halley check for that turned out to be wrong?
4. What does Scarlett say that she is worried about Halley doing?
5. How does Halley spend the time while her mother is staying with her grandmother?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)