|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do people call Halley that she doesn't mind, but they might think she minds it?
(a) The worst friend.
(b) Scarlett's wannabe.
(c) The smart girl.
(d) Scarlett's friend, Halley.
2. Why does Elizabeth Gunderson approach Halley?
(a) To warn her about Macon.
(b) To tell her something about Noah.
(c) To ask her about Scarlett.
(d) To tell her about ginny.
3. How does Halley describe her meetings with Macon toward the end of this chapter?
(a) A distant disgrace.
(b) A source of ongoing frustration.
(c) A battle for territory.
(d) A constant temptation.
4. What class does Macon notice on Halley's schedule that he makes fun of her for having?
(b) Remedial math.
5. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Halley according to Scarlett?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Scarlett look when she comes to Halley's room?
2. What changed Halley's mother's opinion toward Michael's death?
3. What month is it when Macon finally asks out Halley?
4. What happens when Halley refuses Macon?
5. Why does Halley say she didn't have sex with Macon?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)