|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Macon do to Halley that makes her feel so happy that she wants to die?
(a) He makes her skip school.
(b) He kisses her on the cheek.
(c) He whispers things in her ear.
(d) He puts his arm around her shoulder.
2. In what way does Halley think she and Steve are similar?
(a) She thinks they both are outsiders.
(b) She thinks they can both be themselves.
(c) She thinks they both love Scarlett.
(d) She thinks they have both evolved.
3. What change has occurred in Halley's mother?
(a) She is more involved with Scarlett's pregnancy.
(b) She is trying to get more involved with Halley's relationship with Macon.
(c) She is less invovled.
(d) She is now distracted and worried.
4. How many tests has Scarlett taken before she decided to talk to Halley?
5. What seems to override Halley's dad's reprimand for having someone else do her chores for her?
(a) His need to complete his own chores.
(b) His interest in Macon's large lawnmower.
(c) Macon's ability to distract him with questions.
(d) His desire to write down information for his show.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Halley's mother go when she leaves the house?
2. How does Scarlett feel about Halley's choice?
3. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Halley according to Scarlett?
4. What does Halley feel herself letting go of?
5. How does Halley act at Halley's birthday party?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)