|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Macon take Halley?
(a) To the dam at the lake.
(b) Back to his penthouse apartment.
(c) To a party outside of town.
(d) To Michael's grave.
2. Which of the following is not one of the ways Halley is evolving?
(c) Doing drugs.
(d) Double piercing her ears.
3. Where is Halley when Macon visits her on her birthday?
(c) Scarlett's house.
4. What is Macon doing wrong on the way home?
(a) Yelling at Halley.
(b) Talking on the phone.
(c) Driving too fast.
(d) Listening to the music too loud.
5. What does Halley's mother tell her about Macon?
(a) That she wants to get to know him better.
(b) That he is dangerous.
(c) That he isn't good for her.
(d) That she needs to go live with her grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following emotions best describes how Macon feels on the drive home?
2. In what way does Halley think she and Steve are similar?
3. What does Scarlett tell Halley about having sex with Macon?
4. Which of the following characters is described as being boring?
5. How long does Halley stay at Scarlett's house?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)