|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Halley's mother come to see her at work?
(a) To tell her she cannot see Macon anymore.
(b) To tell her about her grandmother.
(c) To tell her that Scarlett is not feeling well.
(d) To tell her she will pick her up after work.
2. Who does Halley run into at the Christmas tree lot who asks about Macon?
(b) Elizabet Gunderson.
3. What does Macon do to Halley that makes her feel so happy that she wants to die?
(a) He whispers things in her ear.
(b) He puts his arm around her shoulder.
(c) He kisses her on the cheek.
(d) He makes her skip school.
4. How many times does Scarlett tell Halley she and Michael had sex?
5. What is the one thing Scarlett will not read about pregnancy?
(a) Pamphlets about exercise.
(b) Pamphlets about giving birth.
(c) Pamphlets about fathers.
(d) Pamphlets about adoption.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Halley's mother seem to feel learning things about her daughter from others?
2. Why does Halley believe Scarlett gets a sad expression when she talks to her about Macon?
3. Where does Halley's grandmother live?
4. What does Halley reflect on when Macon heads toward the parking lot full of long-haired guys?
5. What does Halley hear while she is trying to figure out where they are?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)