|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Macon been during the party?
(a) In the attic.
(b) At Scarlett's house.
(c) At his house.
(d) At Halley's house.
2. What does Halley do to comfort Scarlett?
(a) Listens to her talk.
(b) Lets her cry on her shoulder.
(c) Tells her everything will be okay.
(d) Pulls her into a hug.
3. Why does Scarlett's mother refuse to accompany her daughter to the funeral?
(a) She did not approve of their relationship.
(b) No other adults will be there.
(c) Funerals freak her out.
(d) She cannot get off of work.
4. In what way does Halley think she and Steve are similar?
(a) She thinks they have both evolved.
(b) She thinks they both are outsiders.
(c) She thinks they can both be themselves.
(d) She thinks they both love Scarlett.
5. How does Halley act at Halley's birthday party?
(a) She does not come to the party.
(b) She pretends nothing happens.
(c) She tells everyone at the party how she feels.
(d) She refuses to talk to Halley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Scarlett says that having the baby is hard?
2. Why does Halley believe Scarlett gets a sad expression when she talks to her about Macon?
3. What strikes Halley about her grandmother when she arrives in Buffalo to visit her?
4. How long does Macon say he has waited for Halley?
5. How does Scarlett look when she comes to Halley's room?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)