|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scarlett tell Halley that she is thinking of taking?
(a) An adoption seminar.
(b) Parenting classes.
(c) A birthing class.
(d) A therapy session.
2. What does Scarlett tell Halley when they meet at the soda machines?
(a) That she can't stay at school.
(b) That she is feeling sick.
(c) That her schedule is ridiculous.
(d) To stay away from Macon.
3. How old was Marion when Scarlett was born?
(a) Junior in college.
(b) Senior in high school.
(c) Junior in high school.
(d) Senior in college.
4. What does Halley hear while she is trying to figure out where they are?
(a) A loud creaking sound.
(b) A train whistle.
(c) Other car engines revving.
(d) Water below them.
5. What makes Halley feel scared?
(a) Thinking about having sex with Macon.
(b) Seeing her mother weep.
(c) Learning she didn't see the comet.
(d) Leaving her grandmother in the home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Scarlett's mother refuse to accompany her daughter to the funeral?
2. Which character in the story gets sick in this chapter?
3. What does Halley's mother ask Halley when she comes back to her room?
4. What does Halley think about whenever Macon pushes her toward having sex?
5. How does Halley's mother seem to feel learning things about her daughter from others?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)