|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Marion when Scarlett was born?
(a) Senior in college.
(b) Senior in high school.
(c) Junior in college.
(d) Junior in high school.
2. How does Halley feel after she hears Scarlett's news?
3. Why does Halley feel like a fool at the party?
(a) Scarlett spends time crying.
(b) She cannot find Macon.
(c) Scarlett and she arrive late.
(d) Ginny says something rude about her outfit.
4. Why is Scarlett called into Mr. Averby's office at the market?
(a) He wants to reduce her work hours.
(b) He wants her to quit.
(c) He fires her.
(d) He wants to give her benefits.
5. What does Halley reflect on when Macon heads toward the parking lot full of long-haired guys?
(a) That she hates lying to him.
(b) That he shouldn't hang out with those guys.
(c) That she didn't know they were his friends.
(d) That there are things he keeps hidden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is there an uneasy silence at Halley's home when she gets there?
2. Where does Macon live?
3. While Halley is shy and quiet, Scarlett is known as being more what?
4. How are Halley's feelings described as Macon pulls her close and kisses her when the dam is opening?
5. How does Halley's mother feel about her choice to keep the child?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)