|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Halley do to comfort Scarlett?
(a) Lets her cry on her shoulder.
(b) Listens to her talk.
(c) Tells her everything will be okay.
(d) Pulls her into a hug.
2. What changed Halley's mother's opinion toward Michael's death?
(a) She saw how it affected Scarlett.
(b) She learned that it was an accident.
(c) A neighbor told her he was a nice boy.
(d) She saw that he maintained good grades.
3. What change has occurred in Halley's mother?
(a) She is trying to get more involved with Halley's relationship with Macon.
(b) She is less invovled.
(c) She is more involved with Scarlett's pregnancy.
(d) She is now distracted and worried.
4. Why did Scarlett go to Halley's house one time in the middle of the night?
(a) Her mother had passed out drunk on the sidewalk.
(b) Her mother had locked her out of the house.
(c) Her mother had beaten her up.
(d) Her mother had a boyfriend over and she was embarrassed.
5. Why does Scarlett feel sorry for Elizabeth?
(a) Because Michael really loved her.
(b) Because she looks so horrible.
(c) Because Ginny was being mean to her.
(d) Because she had no friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Halley refuses Macon?
2. Why is Halley's mother sad about Halley's break-up with Noah?
3. Why does Marion tell Scarlett that she doesn't like Steve?
4. Where does Halley find Scarlett?
5. What strikes Halley about her grandmother when she arrives in Buffalo to visit her?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)