|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Halley view the picture of the two of them that her mother places on the mantle?
(a) A fulfullment of her dreams.
(b) An embarassment.
(c) A reminder of better times.
(d) A relic of the past.
2. While Halley is shy and quiet, Scarlett is known as being more what?
3. What word does Halley think she hears during the argument between Scarlett and her mother?
4. What does Scarlett tell Halley about Macon?
(a) He drinks more than her mother.
(b) He has lots of problems.
(c) He doesn't know how he'll survive without Michael.
(d) He is a stepbrother to Michael.
5. What is Halley jealous about in regards to Scarlett?
(a) Her red hair.
(b) Her life style.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her relationship with Michael.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Halley feel herself letting go of?
2. What does Scarlett tell Halley about having sex with Macon?
3. Why does Scarlett feel sorry for Elizabeth?
4. What is the purpose of the camp that Halley is attending?
5. How does Halley spend the time while her mother is staying with her grandmother?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)