|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Halley refuses Macon?
(a) He leaves.
(b) He tells her off.
(c) He goes to visit Scarlett.
(d) He watches TV with her.
2. How pregnant is Scarlett in this chapter?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 8 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 7 months.
3. What happened to Halley's grandmother?
(a) She died.
(b) She had a heart attack.
(c) She had a stroke.
(d) She fell and was hurt.
4. How old are Scarlett and Halley when they first meet?
5. What does Halley say to her mother that makes her mother react as if she has been slapped?
(a) That she will do whatever she wants.
(b) That she doesn't care what she thinks.
(c) That she should just be happy she isn't pregnant.
(d) That she is not anything like her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do people call Halley that she doesn't mind, but they might think she minds it?
2. Why does Halley think she escapes the brunt of her mother's anger?
3. Why does Elizabeth Gunderson approach Halley?
4. Why didn't Halley and Scarlett know Michael for most of high school?
5. What happens as Halley is getting ready for bed that night?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)