|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Scarlett think is weird, but Halley doesn't think is that bad?
2. Why is there an uneasy silence at Halley's home when she gets there?
(a) Her mother does not like Macon.
(b) Her mother is upset that she didn't come right home after school.
(c) Her mother saw her skipping school.
(d) Her mother knows Scarlett is pregnant.
3. Why didn't Halley and Scarlett know Michael for most of high school?
(a) He was sick often and missed a lot of school.
(b) He went to a private high school.
(c) He didn't hang around the popular crowd.
(d) He was always in different classes.
4. What do people call Halley that she doesn't mind, but they might think she minds it?
(a) The smart girl.
(b) Scarlett's wannabe.
(c) The worst friend.
(d) Scarlett's friend, Halley.
5. Why does Scarlett says that having the baby is hard?
(a) Because Michael isn't there.
(b) Because she is too young.
(c) Because Halley is distracted with Macon.
(d) Because she can't tell anyone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens in regards to Scarlett after lunch?
2. Why does Ginny cry at her own party?
3. What does Halley find when she goes over to Scarlett's house that is a reversal of the normal situation at Scarlett's house?
4. Why does Scarlett's mother refuse to accompany her daughter to the funeral?
5. Which character in the story gets sick in this chapter?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)