|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Halley's mother describe Halley?
(c) Too sympathetic.
2. What does Halley do as she rushes home for her curfew?
(a) Stops to kiss Macon through the window.
(b) Climbs a tree and sneaks in through her window.
(c) Runs through Scarlett's kitchen.
(d) Walks slowly thinking up an excuse.
3. What change has occurred in Halley's mother?
(a) She is more involved with Scarlett's pregnancy.
(b) She is trying to get more involved with Halley's relationship with Macon.
(c) She is now distracted and worried.
(d) She is less invovled.
4. What profession does Steve practice?
5. Why does Halley believe Scarlett gets a sad expression when she talks to her about Macon?
(a) Because she is jealous.
(b) Because she has a crush on Michael.
(c) Because it reminds her of Michael.
(d) Because she doesn't have anyone to like.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does Halley's mother say that she is like Halley?
2. What does Halley reflect on when Macon heads toward the parking lot full of long-haired guys?
3. While Halley is shy and quiet, Scarlett is known as being more what?
4. How does Halley's mother know she was lying about why she missed curfew?
5. What does Halley feel herself letting go of?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)