|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What change has occurred in Halley's mother?
(a) She is more involved with Scarlett's pregnancy.
(b) She is less invovled.
(c) She is now distracted and worried.
(d) She is trying to get more involved with Halley's relationship with Macon.
2. What comment does Halley's mother make about Macon's driving?
(a) He could kill someone driving that way.
(b) It is a wonder he still has a license.
(c) He wastes a lot of gas.
(d) He should be home long before he is.
3. What does Halley think about whenever Macon pushes her toward having sex?
(a) Of what would happen if she got caught.
(b) That he has done this before.
(c) Of Scarlett's situation.
(d) Of what her mother said.
4. Why does Halley go to see the counselor on the first day of school?
(a) She wants to spy on Macon.
(b) Her schedule is all wrong.
(c) She is in trouble.
(d) She wants to get help for Scarlett.
5. How does Halley's mother seem to feel learning things about her daughter from others?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Halley's heart feel like it is stopping when Macon is kissing her in the kitchen?
2. How does Halley describe her meetings with Macon toward the end of this chapter?
3. What is the beginning of events that lead to the change in Halley and her mother's relationship?
4. Which of the following isn't something that Macon does that bothers Halley's mother?
5. What does Halley think of when she thinks of Michael?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)