|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Halley believe Scarlett gets a sad expression when she talks to her about Macon?
(a) Because it reminds her of Michael.
(b) Because she is jealous.
(c) Because she has a crush on Michael.
(d) Because she doesn't have anyone to like.
2. Why does Halley's mother tell her to come straight home from school?
(a) To talk about this relationship with Macon.
(b) To talk about Scarlett's abortion.
(c) To talk about the lies she has been telling.
(d) To talk about a plan for her birthday.
3. What class does Macon notice on Halley's schedule that he makes fun of her for having?
(c) Remedial math.
4. When is the only time that Scarlett and Michael expose themselves?
(a) During P.E. class.
(b) At the lake with Halley.
(c) At the grocery store.
(d) In the lunch room at school.
5. What does Macon do to make Halley and Scarlett laugh?
(a) Tells Scarlett she needs to eat more healthy foods.
(b) Takes them to the dam on a wild ride.
(c) Makes fun of Ginny.
(d) Tells them one of Ginny's secrets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise did Ginny break?
2. Which of the following characters is described as being boring?
3. Why is there an uneasy silence at Halley's home when she gets there?
4. What does Halley force Scarlett to share with the doctor?
5. What change has occurred in Halley's mother?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)