|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing Scarlett will not read about pregnancy?
(a) Pamphlets about exercise.
(b) Pamphlets about giving birth.
(c) Pamphlets about fathers.
(d) Pamphlets about adoption.
2. What does Scarlett envy about Halley?
(a) Her conventional family.
(b) The relationship she has with her mother.
(c) Her long hair and tan.
(d) Her grades in the various subjects.
3. What seems to be the problem with mowing Halley's family's lawn?
(a) No riding lawnmower.
(b) A broken lawnmower.
(c) Hidden tree stumps.
(d) It is on a steep hill.
4. How old are Scarlett and Halley when they first meet?
5. Why does Scarlett says that having the baby is hard?
(a) Because she is too young.
(b) Because Halley is distracted with Macon.
(c) Because she can't tell anyone else.
(d) Because Michael isn't there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession does Steve practice?
2. What impresses Halley about Scarlett when they first meet?
3. Who does Halley run into at the Christmas tree lot who asks about Macon?
4. How does Halley describe her meetings with Macon toward the end of this chapter?
5. What comment does Halley's mother make about Macon's driving?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)