|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month does Michael tell Scarlett that he loves her?
2. What impresses Halley about Scarlett when they first meet?
(a) The fact that she is older than Halley.
(b) Her boldness and competence.
(c) How she is able to manipulate her mother.
(d) The way she seems to have everything together.
3. Why does Halley say that she will never have to be on her own?
(a) Because she will always have the baby.
(b) Because Michael will always be with her in spirit.
(c) Because Hally will always be with her.
(d) Because her mother will never abandon her.
4. What does Halley do as she rushes home for her curfew?
(a) Runs through Scarlett's kitchen.
(b) Stops to kiss Macon through the window.
(c) Climbs a tree and sneaks in through her window.
(d) Walks slowly thinking up an excuse.
5. What month is it when Macon finally asks out Halley?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Halley's heart feel like it is stopping when Macon is kissing her in the kitchen?
2. How pregnant is Scarlett in this chapter?
3. How does Halley feel knowing that Macon likes her?
4. How does Halley view the picture of the two of them that her mother places on the mantle?
5. How does Halley act at Halley's birthday party?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)