|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Halley act at Halley's birthday party?
(a) She pretends nothing happens.
(b) She does not come to the party.
(c) She tells everyone at the party how she feels.
(d) She refuses to talk to Halley.
2. Where had Macon been during the party?
(a) At Halley's house.
(b) At his house.
(c) In the attic.
(d) At Scarlett's house.
3. What warning is Halley given about Macon?
(a) That he can treat girls badly.
(b) That he doesn't care about her.
(c) That he is into some very dangerous things.
(d) That he is seeing other girls.
4. Why does Scarlett says that having the baby is hard?
(a) Because Michael isn't there.
(b) Because she can't tell anyone else.
(c) Because Halley is distracted with Macon.
(d) Because she is too young.
5. What does Halley find that surprises her in Scarlett's room?
(a) A suitcase packed with her clothes.
(b) A boy in her bed.
(d) Clothes that are Michael's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Halley's mother tell her she will understand one day?
2. What does Scarlett tell Halley that she is thinking of taking?
3. Why does Halley's mother want her to tell her Macon's name?
4. What does Halley force Scarlett to share with the doctor?
5. What was odd about Thanksgiving at Scarlett's house?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)