|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seems to override Halley's dad's reprimand for having someone else do her chores for her?
(a) His need to complete his own chores.
(b) His interest in Macon's large lawnmower.
(c) Macon's ability to distract him with questions.
(d) His desire to write down information for his show.
2. What does Macon reveal to Halley about where they are?
(a) That he has never brought anyone else to this place.
(b) That this is his favorite place on earth.
(c) That she can't tell anyone else about where they are.
(d) That he and Michael used to come here often.
3. How does Halley act at Halley's birthday party?
(a) She refuses to talk to Halley.
(b) She does not come to the party.
(c) She tells everyone at the party how she feels.
(d) She pretends nothing happens.
4. What does Scarlett tell Halley that she is thinking of taking?
(a) An adoption seminar.
(b) A birthing class.
(c) A therapy session.
(d) Parenting classes.
5. Where is Halley when Macon visits her on her birthday?
(b) Scarlett's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Halley feel when her mother tells her she was too little to remember sitting on her grandmother's lap watching the comet?
2. What does Halley do to comfort Scarlett?
3. About how long did it take for the school to move onto another scandal?
4. What does Halley's mother think Halley did in regard to Macon?
5. How does Scarlett react to Halley's revelation about Scarlett never having been on her own?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)