|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Scarlett doing when Halley goes over to say goodbye?
(a) Reading her pregnancy books and listening to the radio.
(b) Making her mother breakfast.
(c) Trying to get rid of a bad smell no one else can smell.
(d) Sitting on the couch eating.
2. Where does Halley find Scarlett?
(c) Couselor's office.
3. Why does Scarlett's mother refuse to accompany her daughter to the funeral?
(a) Funerals freak her out.
(b) No other adults will be there.
(c) She cannot get off of work.
(d) She did not approve of their relationship.
4. What does Halley reflect on when Macon heads toward the parking lot full of long-haired guys?
(a) That she hates lying to him.
(b) That there are things he keeps hidden.
(c) That she didn't know they were his friends.
(d) That he shouldn't hang out with those guys.
5. How does Halley indicate she has found her grandmother's eccentricities?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Halley stay at Scarlett's house?
2. Who does Scarlett think is weird, but Halley doesn't think is that bad?
3. What exception to Halley's punishment does her mother allow?
4. How long after he tells Scarlett that he loves her does Michael die?
5. What does Halley's mother think Halley did in regard to Macon?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)