|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What exception to Halley's punishment does her mother allow?
(a) Her to go out with her ex-boyfriend Noah.
(b) Her to attend her family birthday party.
(c) Her to visit with Scarlett.
(d) Her to go with Scarlett to the clinic.
2. Which of the following is not one of the ways Halley is evolving?
(b) Double piercing her ears.
(d) Doing drugs.
3. Where does Halley's mother go when she leaves the house?
(a) To Scarlett's house.
(b) To the Vaughn's house.
(c) To go and look for Macon.
(d) To talk with Halley's father.
4. About how long did it take for the school to move onto another scandal?
(a) Two days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) One day.
5. What do people call Halley that she doesn't mind, but they might think she minds it?
(a) Scarlett's friend, Halley.
(b) Scarlett's wannabe.
(c) The worst friend.
(d) The smart girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Halley feel when her mother tells her she was too little to remember sitting on her grandmother's lap watching the comet?
2. What seems to be the problem with mowing Halley's family's lawn?
3. What is Steve wearing that is odd when Halley sees him going into Marion's house?
4. What does Scarlett tell Halley about having sex with Macon?
5. What is the one thing Scarlett will not read about pregnancy?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)