|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What exception to Halley's punishment does her mother allow?
(a) Her to go with Scarlett to the clinic.
(b) Her to visit with Scarlett.
(c) Her to attend her family birthday party.
(d) Her to go out with her ex-boyfriend Noah.
2. How are Halley's feelings described as Macon pulls her close and kisses her when the dam is opening?
(a) Relieved and surprised.
(b) Surprised and safe.
(c) Unsure and terrified.
(d) Terrified and exhilarated.
3. Which of the following characters is described as being boring?
4. What is the beginning of events that lead to the change in Halley and her mother's relationship?
(a) Grand Canyon trip.
(b) Self-esteem camp.
(c) The articles her mother wrote about her.
(d) Her mother's job.
5. How does Halley act at Halley's birthday party?
(a) She refuses to talk to Halley.
(b) She does not come to the party.
(c) She pretends nothing happens.
(d) She tells everyone at the party how she feels.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month does Michael tell Scarlett that he loves her?
2. Why does Halley go to see the counselor on the first day of school?
3. What month is it when Macon finally asks out Halley?
4. Why does Halley say that she will never have to be on her own?
5. Where does Halley's mother go when she leaves the house?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)