|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Halley find that surprises her in Scarlett's room?
(a) Clothes that are Michael's.
(c) A boy in her bed.
(d) A suitcase packed with her clothes.
2. What new information about herself did Marion reveal to Scarlett during the fight?
(a) That she won't help Scarlett with a child.
(b) That she regrets Scarlett.
(c) That Scarlett should be smarter than she was.
(d) That she had an abortion.
3. How does Halley act at Halley's birthday party?
(a) She pretends nothing happens.
(b) She does not come to the party.
(c) She refuses to talk to Halley.
(d) She tells everyone at the party how she feels.
4. How long is Halley's punishment to go on?
(a) One month.
(b) Two months.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One week.
5. Why is there an uneasy silence at Halley's home when she gets there?
(a) Her mother knows Scarlett is pregnant.
(b) Her mother is upset that she didn't come right home after school.
(c) Her mother saw her skipping school.
(d) Her mother does not like Macon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Halley believe Scarlett gets a sad expression when she talks to her about Macon?
2. What stops Halley's mother from pressing her about Macon's name?
3. Which of the following descriptors best describes how Halley feels when she gets out of Macon's car?
4. What does Halley find when she goes over to Scarlett's house that is a reversal of the normal situation at Scarlett's house?
5. What warning is Halley given about Macon?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)