|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Halley's mother tell her to come straight home from school?
(a) To talk about this relationship with Macon.
(b) To talk about the lies she has been telling.
(c) To talk about a plan for her birthday.
(d) To talk about Scarlett's abortion.
2. What happens when Halley goes to tell Scarlett about what she's been warned about in regards to Macon?
(a) Scarlett tells her she already warned her.
(b) Scarlett yells at Halley.
(c) Scarlett ignores Halley and walks away from hr.
(d) Scarlett runs out of the room.
3. Why does Ginny cry at her own party?
(a) Because her parents came home and made everyone leave.
(b) Because the boy she wanted to come refused.
(c) Because something was broken and there is a wine stain on the carpet.
(d) Because the girls made fun of her at her own party.
4. Which of the following is not one of the ways Halley is evolving?
(a) Double piercing her ears.
(d) Doing drugs.
5. What happens as Halley is getting ready for bed that night?
(a) Macon is throwing stones at her window.
(b) She notices Scarlett walking down the street.
(c) She sees a car blink its lights outside her window.
(d) She gets a phone call from Scarlett.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scarlett tell Halley when they meet at the soda machines?
2. While Halley is shy and quiet, Scarlett is known as being more what?
3. What is Scarlett doing to Halley that she has never done before?
4. Why is Halley's mother sad about Halley's break-up with Noah?
5. What does Scarlett tell Halley about Macon?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)