|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ginny cry at her own party?
(a) Because her parents came home and made everyone leave.
(b) Because something was broken and there is a wine stain on the carpet.
(c) Because the girls made fun of her at her own party.
(d) Because the boy she wanted to come refused.
2. How does Halley's mother know she was lying about why she missed curfew?
(a) Because Halley was breathing too heavily.
(b) Because she could see the lie in her daughter's eyes.
(c) Because she could hear Macon's car outside.
(d) Because she could see Scarlett all night.
3. Which character in the story gets sick in this chapter?
(a) Halley's grandmother.
(b) Halley's mother.
4. What exception to Halley's punishment does her mother allow?
(a) Her to go with Scarlett to the clinic.
(b) Her to visit with Scarlett.
(c) Her to attend her family birthday party.
(d) Her to go out with her ex-boyfriend Noah.
5. What did Halley check for that turned out to be wrong?
(a) Halley checked for Marion.
(b) Halley checked for Macon.
(c) Halley checked for anyone else in the bathroom.
(d) Halley checked for Scarlett's book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macon reveal to Halley about where they are?
2. Where is Halley when Macon visits her on her birthday?
3. What is Scarlett doing to Halley that she has never done before?
4. Why does Halley's mother want her to tell her Macon's name?
5. How does Halley startle Macon?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)