|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stops Halley's mother from pressing her about Macon's name?
(a) Halley's father brings her a milkshake.
(b) Marion calls.
(c) The Vaughns call.
(d) Halley walks out of the house.
2. Why does Halley's mother want her to tell her Macon's name?
(a) She wants him to come over and mow the lawn.
(b) She wants to call his parents.
(c) She wants to have a talk with him.
(d) She wants to invite him to the birthday party.
3. How many times does Scarlett tell Halley she and Michael had sex?
4. Why does Halley forgive Scarlett for the amount of time she spends with Michael and not with her?
(a) Because her mother doesn't want her to spend time with Scarlett.
(b) Because Michael is so nice to Scarlett.
(c) Because Scarlett seems so happy.
(d) Because Halley has other things to occupy her as well.
5. What does Scarlett tell Halley when they meet at the soda machines?
(a) To stay away from Macon.
(b) That she is feeling sick.
(c) That she can't stay at school.
(d) That her schedule is ridiculous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the beginning of events that lead to the change in Halley and her mother's relationship?
2. What does Halley tell Macon when he visits her on her birthday?
3. What month is it when Macon finally asks out Halley?
4. What new information about herself did Marion reveal to Scarlett during the fight?
5. What does Halley find when she goes over to Scarlett's house that is a reversal of the normal situation at Scarlett's house?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)