|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Halley think she escapes the brunt of her mother's anger?
(a) Because her mother is tired of fighting.
(b) Because her father intervened.
(c) Because she stayed in her room the whole time.
(d) Because she isn't pregnant like Scarlett.
2. How many tests has Scarlett taken before she decided to talk to Halley?
3. Why does Scarlett feel sorry for Elizabeth?
(a) Because Ginny was being mean to her.
(b) Because Michael really loved her.
(c) Because she had no friends.
(d) Because she looks so horrible.
4. What does Halley think of when she thinks of Michael?
5. Which of the following descriptors best describes how Halley feels when she gets out of Macon's car?
(a) Surprised and excited.
(b) Happy and respected.
(c) Relieved and nervous.
(d) Cold and disoriented.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Halley first see when the lights and noise start?
2. Why is Halley punished by her mother?
3. Why does Marion tell Scarlett that she doesn't like Steve?
4. Why is Halley's mother sad about Halley's break-up with Noah?
5. Where is Halley when Macon visits her on her birthday?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)