|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old are Scarlett and Halley when they first meet?
2. Which of the following characters is described as being boring?
3. What does Halley's mother's toast say?
(a) That they love her.
(b) That they are proud of her.
(c) That they are surprised by her behavior.
(d) That she will make better choices.
4. What does Halley's mother want her to do that Halley avoids?
(a) Baking cookies and talking together.
(b) Mowing the lawn.
(c) Listening to her father's radio show.
(d) Watching movies with the Vaughns.
5. What happens as Halley is getting ready for bed that night?
(a) She gets a phone call from Scarlett.
(b) Macon is throwing stones at her window.
(c) She notices Scarlett walking down the street.
(d) She sees a car blink its lights outside her window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Halley think she hears during the argument between Scarlett and her mother?
2. Where had Macon been during the party?
3. What does Halley hear while she is trying to figure out where they are?
4. Why does Scarlett's mother refuse to accompany her daughter to the funeral?
5. Why is there an uneasy silence at Halley's home when she gets there?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)