|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scarlett warn Halley about?
(a) To watch out for Ginny.
(b) That her father is telling embarrassing stories about her on the radio.
(c) To be careful with Macon.
(d) To stay away from her mother.
2. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Halley according to Scarlett?
3. Why does Halley's mother tell her to come straight home from school?
(a) To talk about Scarlett's abortion.
(b) To talk about this relationship with Macon.
(c) To talk about the lies she has been telling.
(d) To talk about a plan for her birthday.
4. How does Halley's mother feel about her choice to keep the child?
(a) She thinks that Scarlett has not thought things through.
(b) She respects her choice.
(c) She thinks Halley will have to support her.
(d) She thinks it is a mistake.
5. What does Scarlett tell Halley when they meet at the soda machines?
(a) That she is feeling sick.
(b) That her schedule is ridiculous.
(c) That she can't stay at school.
(d) To stay away from Macon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Scarlett go to Halley's house one time in the middle of the night?
2. What does Halley's mother ask Halley when she comes back to her room?
3. What does Halley hear while she is trying to figure out where they are?
4. What does Halley reflect on when Macon heads toward the parking lot full of long-haired guys?
5. Why does Scarlett's mother refuse to accompany her daughter to the funeral?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)