|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Halley tell Macon when he visits her on her birthday?
(a) That she can't wait to see him later.
(b) That she got busted and is grounded.
(c) That her parents want to talk to his parents.
(d) That Scarlett is pregnant.
2. What does Halley do to comfort Scarlett?
(a) Tells her everything will be okay.
(b) Pulls her into a hug.
(c) Listens to her talk.
(d) Lets her cry on her shoulder.
3. How does Halley's mother feel about her choice to keep the child?
(a) She thinks that Scarlett has not thought things through.
(b) She thinks it is a mistake.
(c) She respects her choice.
(d) She thinks Halley will have to support her.
4. How does Halley startle Macon?
(a) She calls his name quietly.
(b) She climbs down the tree beside him.
(c) She sneaks up behind him.
(d) She opens the window quickly.
5. What does Halley's dad do to embarrass her in front of Macon?
(a) He reminds her she has to mow the lawn the next day.
(b) He calls her by an embarrassing nickname.
(c) He reminds her she should already be in bed.
(d) He yells at Macon and tells him to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Halley's punishment to go on?
2. How does Halley feel knowing that Macon likes her?
3. While Halley is shy and quiet, Scarlett is known as being more what?
4. Why does Halley's mother want her to tell her Macon's name?
5. What does Halley feel herself letting go of?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)