|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Scarlett call her on the phone at school?
(a) To come pick her up at the clinic.
(b) To take her to the doctors office.
(c) To take her to visit Michael's grave.
(d) To come help her with her mother.
2. What month is it when Macon finally asks out Halley?
3. What is the purpose of the camp that Halley is attending?
(a) To build up self-esteem
(b) To teach her survival skills.
(c) To help build friendships.
(d) To provide therapy.
4. How does Halley feel after she hears Scarlett's news?
5. What does Macon do to Halley that makes her feel so happy that she wants to die?
(a) He kisses her on the cheek.
(b) He whispers things in her ear.
(c) He makes her skip school.
(d) He puts his arm around her shoulder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What changed Halley's mother's opinion toward Michael's death?
2. Why didn't Halley and Scarlett know Michael for most of high school?
3. What does Scarlett tell Halley when they meet at the soda machines?
4. What stops Halley's mother from pressing her about Macon's name?
5. Which of the following descriptors best describes how Halley feels when she gets out of Macon's car?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)