|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scarlett warn Halley about?
(a) That her father is telling embarrassing stories about her on the radio.
(b) To watch out for Ginny.
(c) To stay away from her mother.
(d) To be careful with Macon.
2. What impresses Halley about Scarlett when they first meet?
(a) How she is able to manipulate her mother.
(b) The fact that she is older than Halley.
(c) The way she seems to have everything together.
(d) Her boldness and competence.
3. How many times does Scarlett tell Halley she and Michael had sex?
4. What changed Halley's mother's opinion toward Michael's death?
(a) She saw that he maintained good grades.
(b) She learned that it was an accident.
(c) A neighbor told her he was a nice boy.
(d) She saw how it affected Scarlett.
5. Why is Halley's mother sad about Halley's break-up with Noah?
(a) She thinks Noah is good for Halley.
(b) She does not like the new Halley.
(c) Because the two families are friends.
(d) She liked Noah more than she likes Halley's new boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Halley's mother tell her to come straight home from school?
2. What does Halley do to comfort Scarlett?
3. What does Halley find that surprises her in Scarlett's room?
4. How old was Marion when Scarlett was born?
5. Why does Scarlett call her on the phone at school?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)