|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marion tell Scarlett that she doesn't like Steve?
(a) Because he dresses up in costumes.
(b) Because she is still upset that Michael died.
(c) Because she thinks his job is dull.
(d) Because she never gives any of her boyfriend's a chance.
2. What seems to override Halley's dad's reprimand for having someone else do her chores for her?
(a) His need to complete his own chores.
(b) Macon's ability to distract him with questions.
(c) His desire to write down information for his show.
(d) His interest in Macon's large lawnmower.
3. How old was Marion when Scarlett was born?
(a) Junior in high school.
(b) Senior in high school.
(c) Senior in college.
(d) Junior in college.
4. What does Halley's mother want her to do that Halley avoids?
(a) Mowing the lawn.
(b) Watching movies with the Vaughns.
(c) Listening to her father's radio show.
(d) Baking cookies and talking together.
5. What does Scarlett warn Halley about?
(a) To watch out for Ginny.
(b) That her father is telling embarrassing stories about her on the radio.
(c) To be careful with Macon.
(d) To stay away from her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What changed Halley's mother's opinion toward Michael's death?
2. How old are Scarlett and Halley when they first meet?
3. What does Macon do to Halley that makes her feel so happy that she wants to die?
4. Which of the following is not one of the ways Halley is evolving?
5. What is the purpose of the camp that Halley is attending?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)