|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ginny cry at her own party?
(a) Because her parents came home and made everyone leave.
(b) Because the girls made fun of her at her own party.
(c) Because something was broken and there is a wine stain on the carpet.
(d) Because the boy she wanted to come refused.
2. Why is Halley's mother sad about Halley's break-up with Noah?
(a) Because the two families are friends.
(b) She does not like the new Halley.
(c) She liked Noah more than she likes Halley's new boyfriend.
(d) She thinks Noah is good for Halley.
3. What does Halley think of when she thinks of Michael?
4. What class does Macon notice on Halley's schedule that he makes fun of her for having?
(a) Remedial math.
5. What seems to be the problem with mowing Halley's family's lawn?
(a) It is on a steep hill.
(b) A broken lawnmower.
(c) Hidden tree stumps.
(d) No riding lawnmower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is there an uneasy silence at Halley's home when she gets there?
2. Which of the following characters died in a motorcycle accident?
3. How long after he tells Scarlett that he loves her does Michael die?
4. What does Macon do to Halley that makes her feel so happy that she wants to die?
5. Why didn't Halley and Scarlett know Michael for most of high school?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)