|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Halley's mother tell her to come straight home from school?
(a) To talk about the lies she has been telling.
(b) To talk about Scarlett's abortion.
(c) To talk about a plan for her birthday.
(d) To talk about this relationship with Macon.
2. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Halley according to Scarlett?
3. What does Halley's dad do to embarrass her in front of Macon?
(a) He calls her by an embarrassing nickname.
(b) He reminds her she has to mow the lawn the next day.
(c) He reminds her she should already be in bed.
(d) He yells at Macon and tells him to leave.
4. Why does Halley go to see the counselor on the first day of school?
(a) Her schedule is all wrong.
(b) She is in trouble.
(c) She wants to get help for Scarlett.
(d) She wants to spy on Macon.
5. Which of the following characters is described as being wild?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the beginning of events that lead to the change in Halley and her mother's relationship?
2. Which of the following characters is described as being boring?
3. What does Halley do to comfort Scarlett?
4. Which of the following characters died in a motorcycle accident?
5. How old are Scarlett and Halley when they first meet?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)