|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been the big news at school for the last two weeks?
(a) Scarlett's abortion.
(b) Halley's father's radio show stories.
(c) Macon and Halley's relationship.
(d) Scarlett's pregnancy.
2. How long after he tells Scarlett that he loves her does Michael die?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 2 months.
3. What does Scarlett tell Halley about Macon?
(a) He drinks more than her mother.
(b) He has lots of problems.
(c) He doesn't know how he'll survive without Michael.
(d) He is a stepbrother to Michael.
4. Why does Scarlett call her on the phone at school?
(a) To come pick her up at the clinic.
(b) To take her to visit Michael's grave.
(c) To take her to the doctors office.
(d) To come help her with her mother.
5. Why does Halley believe Scarlett gets a sad expression when she talks to her about Macon?
(a) Because it reminds her of Michael.
(b) Because she doesn't have anyone to like.
(c) Because she has a crush on Michael.
(d) Because she is jealous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the beginning of events that lead to the change in Halley and her mother's relationship?
2. What does Scarlett tell Halley when they meet at the soda machines?
3. What does Halley find when she goes over to Scarlett's house that is a reversal of the normal situation at Scarlett's house?
4. How old was Marion when Scarlett was born?
5. Why does Ginny cry at her own party?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)