|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Halley find that surprises her in Scarlett's room?
(b) A suitcase packed with her clothes.
(c) Clothes that are Michael's.
(d) A boy in her bed.
2. Why is there an uneasy silence at Halley's home when she gets there?
(a) Her mother saw her skipping school.
(b) Her mother does not like Macon.
(c) Her mother knows Scarlett is pregnant.
(d) Her mother is upset that she didn't come right home after school.
3. How does Halley startle Macon?
(a) She sneaks up behind him.
(b) She opens the window quickly.
(c) She climbs down the tree beside him.
(d) She calls his name quietly.
4. Why does Halley's mother tell her to come straight home from school?
(a) To talk about this relationship with Macon.
(b) To talk about the lies she has been telling.
(c) To talk about a plan for her birthday.
(d) To talk about Scarlett's abortion.
5. How many tests has Scarlett taken before she decided to talk to Halley?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Halley feel like a fool at the party?
2. What type of store do Halley and Scarlett work at?
3. What impresses Halley about Scarlett when they first meet?
4. Why does Scarlett call her on the phone at school?
5. Why does Scarlett feel sorry for Elizabeth?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)