|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What class do Macon and Halley share?
2. What is the purpose of the camp that Halley is attending?
(a) To teach her survival skills.
(b) To provide therapy.
(c) To build up self-esteem
(d) To help build friendships.
3. What changed Halley's mother's opinion toward Michael's death?
(a) She saw that he maintained good grades.
(b) A neighbor told her he was a nice boy.
(c) She learned that it was an accident.
(d) She saw how it affected Scarlett.
4. What does Macon do to Halley that makes her feel so happy that she wants to die?
(a) He puts his arm around her shoulder.
(b) He makes her skip school.
(c) He whispers things in her ear.
(d) He kisses her on the cheek.
5. Why did Scarlett go to Halley's house one time in the middle of the night?
(a) Her mother had beaten her up.
(b) Her mother had a boyfriend over and she was embarrassed.
(c) Her mother had passed out drunk on the sidewalk.
(d) Her mother had locked her out of the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Halley and Scarlett know Michael for most of high school?
2. What type of store do Halley and Scarlett work at?
3. Which of the following is not one of the ways Halley is evolving?
4. What does Halley do to comfort Scarlett?
5. Where had Macon been during the party?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)