|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does Scarlett tell Halley she and Michael had sex?
2. What does Scarlett warn Halley about?
(a) To watch out for Ginny.
(b) That her father is telling embarrassing stories about her on the radio.
(c) To stay away from her mother.
(d) To be careful with Macon.
3. What do people call Halley that she doesn't mind, but they might think she minds it?
(a) Scarlett's friend, Halley.
(b) The smart girl.
(c) Scarlett's wannabe.
(d) The worst friend.
4. Why does Halley forgive Scarlett for the amount of time she spends with Michael and not with her?
(a) Because Halley has other things to occupy her as well.
(b) Because her mother doesn't want her to spend time with Scarlett.
(c) Because Scarlett seems so happy.
(d) Because Michael is so nice to Scarlett.
5. Why does Halley feel like a fool at the party?
(a) She cannot find Macon.
(b) Scarlett spends time crying.
(c) Ginny says something rude about her outfit.
(d) Scarlett and she arrive late.
Short Answer Questions
1. What class does Macon notice on Halley's schedule that he makes fun of her for having?
2. When is the only time that Scarlett and Michael expose themselves?
3. How does Halley feel after she hears Scarlett's news?
4. What does Halley reflect on when Macon heads toward the parking lot full of long-haired guys?
5. What impresses Halley about Scarlett when they first meet?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)