|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of the camp that Halley is attending?
(a) To help build friendships.
(b) To build up self-esteem
(c) To teach her survival skills.
(d) To provide therapy.
2. What does Halley's dad do to embarrass her in front of Macon?
(a) He reminds her she has to mow the lawn the next day.
(b) He yells at Macon and tells him to leave.
(c) He calls her by an embarrassing nickname.
(d) He reminds her she should already be in bed.
3. How many times does Scarlett tell Halley she and Michael had sex?
4. What does Halley find that surprises her in Scarlett's room?
(a) A boy in her bed.
(b) A suitcase packed with her clothes.
(c) Clothes that are Michael's.
5. Why does Halley forgive Scarlett for the amount of time she spends with Michael and not with her?
(a) Because Scarlett seems so happy.
(b) Because Michael is so nice to Scarlett.
(c) Because her mother doesn't want her to spend time with Scarlett.
(d) Because Halley has other things to occupy her as well.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems to be the problem with mowing Halley's family's lawn?
2. Why does Scarlett call her on the phone at school?
3. When is the only time that Scarlett and Michael expose themselves?
4. What does Scarlett envy about Halley?
5. Which of the following is not one of the ways Halley is evolving?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)