|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Halley go to see the counselor on the first day of school?
(a) She wants to get help for Scarlett.
(b) Her schedule is all wrong.
(c) She is in trouble.
(d) She wants to spy on Macon.
2. How old are Scarlett and Halley when they first meet?
3. While Halley is shy and quiet, Scarlett is known as being more what?
4. What does Macon do to Halley that makes her feel so happy that she wants to die?
(a) He makes her skip school.
(b) He whispers things in her ear.
(c) He puts his arm around her shoulder.
(d) He kisses her on the cheek.
5. What does Scarlett tell Halley about Macon?
(a) He is a stepbrother to Michael.
(b) He drinks more than her mother.
(c) He doesn't know how he'll survive without Michael.
(d) He has lots of problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Scarlett go to Halley's house one time in the middle of the night?
2. In what month does Michael tell Scarlett that he loves her?
3. What does Halley find when she goes over to Scarlett's house that is a reversal of the normal situation at Scarlett's house?
4. What does Scarlett warn Halley about?
5. What class does Macon notice on Halley's schedule that he makes fun of her for having?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)