|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Halley think of when she thinks of Michael?
2. While Halley is shy and quiet, Scarlett is known as being more what?
3. Which of the following is not one of the ways Halley is evolving?
(b) Double piercing her ears.
(c) Doing drugs.
4. What changed Halley's mother's opinion toward Michael's death?
(a) She saw how it affected Scarlett.
(b) She learned that it was an accident.
(c) A neighbor told her he was a nice boy.
(d) She saw that he maintained good grades.
5. What is the beginning of events that lead to the change in Halley and her mother's relationship?
(a) The articles her mother wrote about her.
(b) Self-esteem camp.
(c) Her mother's job.
(d) Grand Canyon trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is described as being boring?
2. What class does Macon notice on Halley's schedule that he makes fun of her for having?
3. What does Halley find when she goes over to Scarlett's house that is a reversal of the normal situation at Scarlett's house?
4. How long after he tells Scarlett that he loves her does Michael die?
5. What does Scarlett envy about Halley?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)