|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Halley is shy and quiet, Scarlett is known as being more what?
2. What is the purpose of the camp that Halley is attending?
(a) To provide therapy.
(b) To build up self-esteem
(c) To help build friendships.
(d) To teach her survival skills.
3. What does Halley find that surprises her in Scarlett's room?
(a) A suitcase packed with her clothes.
(b) Clothes that are Michael's.
(c) A boy in her bed.
4. Why does Halley go to see the counselor on the first day of school?
(a) She wants to get help for Scarlett.
(b) She wants to spy on Macon.
(c) Her schedule is all wrong.
(d) She is in trouble.
5. Why is Halley's mother sad about Halley's break-up with Noah?
(a) She liked Noah more than she likes Halley's new boyfriend.
(b) Because the two families are friends.
(c) She thinks Noah is good for Halley.
(d) She does not like the new Halley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Halley forgive Scarlett for the amount of time she spends with Michael and not with her?
2. What does Scarlett tell Halley when they meet at the soda machines?
3. What impresses Halley about Scarlett when they first meet?
4. Which of the following characters is described as being wild?
5. How old are Scarlett and Halley when they first meet?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)