|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Halley is shy and quiet, Scarlett is known as being more what?
2. What impresses Halley about Scarlett when they first meet?
(a) Her boldness and competence.
(b) The fact that she is older than Halley.
(c) The way she seems to have everything together.
(d) How she is able to manipulate her mother.
3. What class does Macon notice on Halley's schedule that he makes fun of her for having?
(b) Remedial math.
4. What does Scarlett envy about Halley?
(a) Her long hair and tan.
(b) Her grades in the various subjects.
(c) Her conventional family.
(d) The relationship she has with her mother.
5. What is the purpose of the camp that Halley is attending?
(a) To provide therapy.
(b) To help build friendships.
(c) To teach her survival skills.
(d) To build up self-esteem
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scarlett tell Halley about Macon?
2. Which of the following characters is described as being boring?
3. What does Halley think of when she thinks of Michael?
4. When is the only time that Scarlett and Michael expose themselves?
5. How does Halley view the picture of the two of them that her mother places on the mantle?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)