|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Halley go to see the counselor on the first day of school?
(a) She wants to spy on Macon.
(b) Her schedule is all wrong.
(c) She wants to get help for Scarlett.
(d) She is in trouble.
2. What does Halley find that surprises her in Scarlett's room?
(b) A suitcase packed with her clothes.
(c) Clothes that are Michael's.
(d) A boy in her bed.
3. What does Macon do to Halley that makes her feel so happy that she wants to die?
(a) He whispers things in her ear.
(b) He kisses her on the cheek.
(c) He makes her skip school.
(d) He puts his arm around her shoulder.
4. What is Halley jealous about in regards to Scarlett?
(a) Her relationship with Michael.
(b) Her red hair.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her life style.
5. Why does Halley forgive Scarlett for the amount of time she spends with Michael and not with her?
(a) Because Michael is so nice to Scarlett.
(b) Because her mother doesn't want her to spend time with Scarlett.
(c) Because Halley has other things to occupy her as well.
(d) Because Scarlett seems so happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scarlett tell Halley when they meet at the soda machines?
2. Which of the following is not one of the ways Halley is evolving?
3. Which of the following characters is described as being wild?
4. What is the beginning of events that lead to the change in Halley and her mother's relationship?
5. What changed Halley's mother's opinion toward Michael's death?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)