|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Halley find when she goes over to Scarlett's house that is a reversal of the normal situation at Scarlett's house?
(a) Scarlett comforting her mother.
(b) Scarlett helping her mother with dinner preparations.
(c) Scarlett's mother worrying about Scarlett.
(d) Scarlett crying on her mother's shoulder.
2. What is the beginning of events that lead to the change in Halley and her mother's relationship?
(a) Self-esteem camp.
(b) Grand Canyon trip.
(c) The articles her mother wrote about her.
(d) Her mother's job.
3. In what month does Michael tell Scarlett that he loves her?
4. What class does Macon notice on Halley's schedule that he makes fun of her for having?
(a) Remedial math.
5. What impresses Halley about Scarlett when they first meet?
(a) The way she seems to have everything together.
(b) Her boldness and competence.
(c) The fact that she is older than Halley.
(d) How she is able to manipulate her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after he tells Scarlett that he loves her does Michael die?
2. Why didn't Halley and Scarlett know Michael for most of high school?
3. What does Scarlett tell Halley when they meet at the soda machines?
4. Which of the following characters is described as being wild?
5. What does Scarlett tell Halley about Macon?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)