|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scarlett warn Halley about?
(a) To be careful with Macon.
(b) That her father is telling embarrassing stories about her on the radio.
(c) To stay away from her mother.
(d) To watch out for Ginny.
2. Why didn't Halley and Scarlett know Michael for most of high school?
(a) He didn't hang around the popular crowd.
(b) He was sick often and missed a lot of school.
(c) He went to a private high school.
(d) He was always in different classes.
3. In what month does Michael tell Scarlett that he loves her?
4. When is the only time that Scarlett and Michael expose themselves?
(a) At the lake with Halley.
(b) In the lunch room at school.
(c) During P.E. class.
(d) At the grocery store.
5. While Halley is shy and quiet, Scarlett is known as being more what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is described as being boring?
2. Which of the following characters is described as being wild?
3. Why does Halley go to see the counselor on the first day of school?
4. How does Halley view the picture of the two of them that her mother places on the mantle?
5. What is the beginning of events that lead to the change in Halley and her mother's relationship?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)