|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Halley believe Scarlett gets a sad expression when she talks to her about Macon?
(a) Because it reminds her of Michael.
(b) Because she is jealous.
(c) Because she has a crush on Michael.
(d) Because she doesn't have anyone to like.
2. What does Halley find that surprises her in Scarlett's room?
(b) Clothes that are Michael's.
(c) A boy in her bed.
(d) A suitcase packed with her clothes.
3. What is Halley jealous about in regards to Scarlett?
(a) Her relationship with Michael.
(b) Her red hair.
(c) Her life style.
(d) Her mother.
4. What do people call Halley that she doesn't mind, but they might think she minds it?
(a) Scarlett's wannabe.
(b) The worst friend.
(c) The smart girl.
(d) Scarlett's friend, Halley.
5. Why does Halley forgive Scarlett for the amount of time she spends with Michael and not with her?
(a) Because Halley has other things to occupy her as well.
(b) Because her mother doesn't want her to spend time with Scarlett.
(c) Because Scarlett seems so happy.
(d) Because Michael is so nice to Scarlett.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Scarlett feel sorry for Elizabeth?
2. Why didn't Halley and Scarlett know Michael for most of high school?
3. What class do Macon and Halley share?
4. What class does Macon notice on Halley's schedule that he makes fun of her for having?
5. In what month does Michael tell Scarlett that he loves her?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)