|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters died in a motorcycle accident?
2. Why does Halley forgive Scarlett for the amount of time she spends with Michael and not with her?
(a) Because Michael is so nice to Scarlett.
(b) Because her mother doesn't want her to spend time with Scarlett.
(c) Because Halley has other things to occupy her as well.
(d) Because Scarlett seems so happy.
3. What does Halley do to comfort Scarlett?
(a) Lets her cry on her shoulder.
(b) Listens to her talk.
(c) Tells her everything will be okay.
(d) Pulls her into a hug.
4. Why is Halley's mother sad about Halley's break-up with Noah?
(a) She liked Noah more than she likes Halley's new boyfriend.
(b) She does not like the new Halley.
(c) Because the two families are friends.
(d) She thinks Noah is good for Halley.
5. Why does Scarlett feel sorry for Elizabeth?
(a) Because Michael really loved her.
(b) Because she had no friends.
(c) Because Ginny was being mean to her.
(d) Because she looks so horrible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Halley think of when she thinks of Michael?
2. How long after he tells Scarlett that he loves her does Michael die?
3. How old are Scarlett and Halley when they first meet?
4. What does Macon do to Halley that makes her feel so happy that she wants to die?
5. When is the only time that Scarlett and Michael expose themselves?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)