|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month does Michael tell Scarlett that he loves her?
2. What changed Halley's mother's opinion toward Michael's death?
(a) She saw that he maintained good grades.
(b) She saw how it affected Scarlett.
(c) A neighbor told her he was a nice boy.
(d) She learned that it was an accident.
3. While Halley is shy and quiet, Scarlett is known as being more what?
4. Why does Halley forgive Scarlett for the amount of time she spends with Michael and not with her?
(a) Because her mother doesn't want her to spend time with Scarlett.
(b) Because Scarlett seems so happy.
(c) Because Michael is so nice to Scarlett.
(d) Because Halley has other things to occupy her as well.
5. What does Scarlett tell Halley about Macon?
(a) He drinks more than her mother.
(b) He is a stepbrother to Michael.
(c) He doesn't know how he'll survive without Michael.
(d) He has lots of problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Halley believe Scarlett gets a sad expression when she talks to her about Macon?
2. Which of the following characters is described as being boring?
3. What does Halley find that surprises her in Scarlett's room?
4. How long after he tells Scarlett that he loves her does Michael die?
5. Why does Scarlett feel sorry for Elizabeth?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)