Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Scarlett seem so extremely angry with Macon?
(a) Because Macon did not respect Michael.
(b) Because of her pregnancy hormones.
(c) Because Macon won't leave Halley alone.
(d) Because Halley is so hurt.
2. What does Halley see come over Macon's face?
(a) Police light reflections.
(b) White headlights.
(c) Bright yellow lights.
(d) A very angry appearance.
3. What stops Halley's mother from pressing her about Macon's name?
(a) The Vaughns call.
(b) Marion calls.
(c) Halley's father brings her a milkshake.
(d) Halley walks out of the house.
4. How does Halley feel about Scarlett's handling of the pregnancy?
(a) She is proud of the way she is handling it.
(b) She is surprised with how she is handling it.
(c) She is shocked at how she is handling it.
(d) She is ashamed of the way she is handling it.
5. Why did Scarlett go to Halley's house one time in the middle of the night?
(a) Her mother had beaten her up.
(b) Her mother had a boyfriend over and she was embarrassed.
(c) Her mother had locked her out of the house.
(d) Her mother had passed out drunk on the sidewalk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Scarlett feel sorry for Elizabeth?
2. How does Halley view the picture of the two of them that her mother places on the mantle?
3. Why does Halley's mother come to see her at work?
4. What does Halley's mother tell her about Macon?
5. What does Halley's mother ask Halley when she comes back to her room?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)