Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following emotions best describes how Macon feels on the drive home?
2. How does Halley describe her meetings with Macon toward the end of this chapter?
(a) A distant disgrace.
(b) A battle for territory.
(c) A constant temptation.
(d) A source of ongoing frustration.
3. Why is Halley punished by her mother?
(a) Skipping school.
(b) Not telling her about Scarlett's baby.
(c) Refusing to tell her about Macon.
(d) Lying to her.
4. Where does Halley's grandmother live?
5. Why didn't Halley and Scarlett know Michael for most of high school?
(a) He was always in different classes.
(b) He didn't hang around the popular crowd.
(c) He was sick often and missed a lot of school.
(d) He went to a private high school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Halley find that surprises her in Scarlett's room?
2. Which of the following characters is described as being boring?
3. What does Halley find out that Macon had stolen a copy of?
4. What does Halley do as she rushes home for her curfew?
5. How long is Halley's punishment to go on?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)