|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Halley's mother tell her she will understand one day?
(a) Why she had to come back to Buffalo.
(b) Why she forbade her from seeing Macon.
(c) Why she loves her so much.
(d) Why they must talk more.
2. What is Scarlett doing when Halley goes over to say goodbye?
(a) Trying to get rid of a bad smell no one else can smell.
(b) Sitting on the couch eating.
(c) Making her mother breakfast.
(d) Reading her pregnancy books and listening to the radio.
3. How old was Marion when Scarlett was born?
(a) Senior in high school.
(b) Senior in college.
(c) Junior in college.
(d) Junior in high school.
4. What does Halley do as she rushes home for her curfew?
(a) Climbs a tree and sneaks in through her window.
(b) Runs through Scarlett's kitchen.
(c) Walks slowly thinking up an excuse.
(d) Stops to kiss Macon through the window.
5. While Halley is shy and quiet, Scarlett is known as being more what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Scarlett go to Halley's house one time in the middle of the night?
2. Which of the following characters is described as being boring?
3. What did Halley check for that turned out to be wrong?
4. Why is Scarlett called into Mr. Averby's office at the market?
5. What new information about herself did Marion reveal to Scarlett during the fight?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)