|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Cameron transfer from?
2. What does Macon do to make Halley and Scarlett laugh?
(a) Tells Scarlett she needs to eat more healthy foods.
(b) Tells them one of Ginny's secrets.
(c) Takes them to the dam on a wild ride.
(d) Makes fun of Ginny.
3. What does Halley's mother want her to do that Halley avoids?
(a) Listening to her father's radio show.
(b) Watching movies with the Vaughns.
(c) Baking cookies and talking together.
(d) Mowing the lawn.
4. What happens as Halley is getting ready for bed that night?
(a) Macon is throwing stones at her window.
(b) She gets a phone call from Scarlett.
(c) She notices Scarlett walking down the street.
(d) She sees a car blink its lights outside her window.
5. Why is Halley's mother sad about Halley's break-up with Noah?
(a) She does not like the new Halley.
(b) She liked Noah more than she likes Halley's new boyfriend.
(c) She thinks Noah is good for Halley.
(d) Because the two families are friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Halley is shy and quiet, Scarlett is known as being more what?
2. What is the beginning of events that lead to the change in Halley and her mother's relationship?
3. How long does Halley stay at Scarlett's house?
4. How does Halley's mother seem to feel learning things about her daughter from others?
5. Which of the following isn't something that Macon does that bothers Halley's mother?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)