|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scarlett tell Halley when they meet at the soda machines?
(a) That she can't stay at school.
(b) That she is feeling sick.
(c) To stay away from Macon.
(d) That her schedule is ridiculous.
2. Why does Halley go to see the counselor on the first day of school?
(a) She wants to spy on Macon.
(b) She wants to get help for Scarlett.
(c) Her schedule is all wrong.
(d) She is in trouble.
3. Which of the following is not one of the ways Halley is evolving?
(a) Double piercing her ears.
(b) Doing drugs.
4. Why does Scarlett feel sorry for Elizabeth?
(a) Because Michael really loved her.
(b) Because she looks so horrible.
(c) Because Ginny was being mean to her.
(d) Because she had no friends.
5. What impresses Halley about Scarlett when they first meet?
(a) How she is able to manipulate her mother.
(b) Her boldness and competence.
(c) The fact that she is older than Halley.
(d) The way she seems to have everything together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of store do Halley and Scarlett work at?
2. How old are Scarlett and Halley when they first meet?
3. What does Halley find that surprises her in Scarlett's room?
4. Why does Scarlett's mother refuse to accompany her daughter to the funeral?
5. What class do Macon and Halley share?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)