|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Halley go to see the counselor on the first day of school?
(a) She wants to spy on Macon.
(b) She wants to get help for Scarlett.
(c) Her schedule is all wrong.
(d) She is in trouble.
2. Why does Halley say she didn't have sex with Macon?
(a) He was too mean.
(b) It hadn't felt right.
(c) Elizabet said mean things to her.
(d) She felt sick to her stomach.
3. Who told Halley's mother that Macon is Halley's boyfriend?
4. Which of the following doesn't Halley remember Macon doing right after the accident?
(a) Holding her hand.
(b) Telling her he loves her.
(c) Telling her he'll be right there.
(d) Yelling for help.
5. What is Halley jealous about in regards to Scarlett?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her relationship with Michael.
(c) Her red hair.
(d) Her life style.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Macon say he has waited for Halley?
2. How does Halley describe her meetings with Macon toward the end of this chapter?
3. Why has Halley been able to avoid a decision about Macon?
4. How does Halley feel when her mother tells her she was too little to remember sitting on her grandmother's lap watching the comet?
5. What class does Macon notice on Halley's schedule that he makes fun of her for having?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)