|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Halley stay at Scarlett's house?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 1.5 hours.
2. In what way does Halley's mother say that she is like Halley?
(a) She doesn't see people like they are.
(b) She wants to help people no matter what.
(c) She is too trusting of people.
(d) She refuses to consider the opinions of others.
3. Why did Scarlett go to Halley's house one time in the middle of the night?
(a) Her mother had beaten her up.
(b) Her mother had passed out drunk on the sidewalk.
(c) Her mother had a boyfriend over and she was embarrassed.
(d) Her mother had locked her out of the house.
4. What does Halley hear while she is trying to figure out where they are?
(a) A train whistle.
(b) A loud creaking sound.
(c) Other car engines revving.
(d) Water below them.
5. Where does Halley's mother go when she leaves the house?
(a) To talk with Halley's father.
(b) To Scarlett's house.
(c) To the Vaughn's house.
(d) To go and look for Macon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scarlett tell Halley about having sex with Macon?
2. What is the one thing Scarlett will not read about pregnancy?
3. What does Halley first see when the lights and noise start?
4. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Halley according to Scarlett?
5. What is Steve wearing that is odd when Halley sees him going into Marion's house?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)