|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comment does Halley's mother make about Macon's driving?
(a) He wastes a lot of gas.
(b) It is a wonder he still has a license.
(c) He should be home long before he is.
(d) He could kill someone driving that way.
2. How does Halley's mother describe Halley?
(a) Too sympathetic.
3. What does Halley's mother think Halley did in regard to Macon?
(a) Had her father meet with him.
(b) Broke up with him.
(c) Told him to straighten up.
(d) Met with his parents.
4. Who does Halley defend to Elizabeth?
5. What does Halley hear right before she becomes unconscious?
(a) Her mother's words echoing in her mind.
(b) Something loud and big hitting her door.
(c) Scarlett's calls for help.
(d) Macon calling her name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scarlett tell Halley that people like them do not do?
2. How does Scarlett look when she comes to Halley's room?
3. What does Halley's mother tell her she will understand one day?
4. Who does Halley run into at the Christmas tree lot who asks about Macon?
5. What does Halley hear her father telling her mother as she falls asleep?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)