|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scarlett tell Halley when they meet at the ladies room at work?
(a) That she is pregnant.
(b) That her mother is asking questions.
(c) That she is leaving home.
(d) Not to trust Macon.
2. What comment does Halley's mother make about Macon's driving?
(a) He wastes a lot of gas.
(b) He could kill someone driving that way.
(c) It is a wonder he still has a license.
(d) He should be home long before he is.
3. What does Scarlett give Halley when she stops by her house on New Year's Eve?
(a) A pep talk.
(b) A speech.
(c) A pregnancy book.
4. What was odd about Thanksgiving at Scarlett's house?
(a) Scarlett spent the night in her room.
(b) They did not celebrate the holiday.
(c) Steve wore a tunic.
(d) Marion ordered take out.
5. How long is Halley's punishment to go on?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two months.
(c) One month.
(d) One week.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Scarlett react to Halley's revelation about Scarlett never having been on her own?
2. Why does Scarlett's mother refuse to accompany her daughter to the funeral?
3. Why does Halley's mother come to see her at work?
4. What does Halley's dad do to embarrass her in front of Macon?
5. Which character in the story gets sick in this chapter?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)