|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scarlett tell Halley when they meet at the ladies room at work?
(a) That her mother is asking questions.
(b) That she is leaving home.
(c) That she is pregnant.
(d) Not to trust Macon.
2. What does Halley's mother tell her about Macon?
(a) That she wants to get to know him better.
(b) That he is dangerous.
(c) That he isn't good for her.
(d) That she needs to go live with her grandmother.
3. What class does Macon notice on Halley's schedule that he makes fun of her for having?
(b) Remedial math.
4. What does Halley say to her mother that makes her mother react as if she has been slapped?
(a) That she will do whatever she wants.
(b) That she is not anything like her mother.
(c) That she should just be happy she isn't pregnant.
(d) That she doesn't care what she thinks.
5. How does Halley's mother seem to feel learning things about her daughter from others?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does Halley's mother say that she is like Halley?
2. What was odd about Thanksgiving at Scarlett's house?
3. What makes Halley feel scared?
4. Which of the following doesn't Halley remember Macon doing right after the accident?
5. What does Halley feel herself letting go of?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)