|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Scarlett react to Halley's revelation about Scarlett never having been on her own?
(a) She said it wasn't the same.
(b) She said that she didn't understand.
(c) She said that she wanted Michael.
(d) She said she appreciated it.
2. Why has Halley been able to avoid a decision about Macon?
(a) Because Scarlett needs her more.
(b) Because he hasn't been around much.
(c) Because she is working a lot.
(d) Because of her mother's wishes.
3. Why does Halley's heart feel like it is stopping when Macon is kissing her in the kitchen?
(a) She sees Scarlett's mother watching them.
(b) She hears her father's voice.
(c) She sees Scarlett coming over to her house.
(d) She hears her mother's voice.
4. What month is it when Macon finally asks out Halley?
5. How does Halley's mother feel about her choice to keep the child?
(a) She thinks that Scarlett has not thought things through.
(b) She respects her choice.
(c) She thinks Halley will have to support her.
(d) She thinks it is a mistake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following doesn't Halley remember Macon doing right after the accident?
2. What does Halley say to her mother that makes her mother react as if she has been slapped?
3. What happens as Halley is getting ready for bed that night?
4. When is the only time that Scarlett and Michael expose themselves?
5. What does Halley see come over Macon's face?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)