|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comment does Halley's mother make about Macon's driving?
(a) He wastes a lot of gas.
(b) It is a wonder he still has a license.
(c) He could kill someone driving that way.
(d) He should be home long before he is.
2. Why does Scarlett says that having the baby is hard?
(a) Because Halley is distracted with Macon.
(b) Because she can't tell anyone else.
(c) Because she is too young.
(d) Because Michael isn't there.
3. What does Halley's dad do to embarrass her in front of Macon?
(a) He yells at Macon and tells him to leave.
(b) He calls her by an embarrassing nickname.
(c) He reminds her she has to mow the lawn the next day.
(d) He reminds her she should already be in bed.
4. What does Halley say to her mother that makes her mother react as if she has been slapped?
(a) That she should just be happy she isn't pregnant.
(b) That she doesn't care what she thinks.
(c) That she will do whatever she wants.
(d) That she is not anything like her mother.
5. What is Halley jealous about in regards to Scarlett?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her relationship with Michael.
(c) Her life style.
(d) Her red hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Macon doing wrong on the way home?
2. What does Macon do to make Halley and Scarlett laugh?
3. Where does Macon live?
4. What does Halley hear her father telling her mother as she falls asleep?
5. How does Halley describe her meetings with Macon toward the end of this chapter?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)