|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Halley's punishment to go on?
(a) One month.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Two months.
2. How does Halley's mother feel about her choice to keep the child?
(a) She respects her choice.
(b) She thinks it is a mistake.
(c) She thinks Halley will have to support her.
(d) She thinks that Scarlett has not thought things through.
3. Who told Halley's mother that Macon is Halley's boyfriend?
4. What happens as Halley is getting ready for bed that night?
(a) She sees a car blink its lights outside her window.
(b) She notices Scarlett walking down the street.
(c) Macon is throwing stones at her window.
(d) She gets a phone call from Scarlett.
5. Why does Halley say that she will never have to be on her own?
(a) Because her mother will never abandon her.
(b) Because Michael will always be with her in spirit.
(c) Because Hally will always be with her.
(d) Because she will always have the baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Halley find when she goes over to Scarlett's house that is a reversal of the normal situation at Scarlett's house?
2. About how long did it take for the school to move onto another scandal?
3. What does Scarlett tell Halley that she is thinking of taking?
4. What is Scarlett doing to Halley that she has never done before?
5. What word does Halley think she hears during the argument between Scarlett and her mother?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)