|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Halley first see when the lights and noise start?
(a) Danger signs.
(b) A cliff.
(c) Other cars.
2. What does Macon do to make Halley and Scarlett laugh?
(a) Tells Scarlett she needs to eat more healthy foods.
(b) Tells them one of Ginny's secrets.
(c) Makes fun of Ginny.
(d) Takes them to the dam on a wild ride.
3. What does Halley feel herself letting go of?
(a) Her naive nature.
(b) Her feelings for Noah.
(c) The girl from the Grand Canyon.
(d) Her relationship with her family.
4. Why does Scarlett tell Halley she is sorry?
(a) Because Macon is not there.
(b) Because Halley is crying.
(c) Because she had to tell her mother.
(d) Because she feels responsible.
5. What happens in regards to Scarlett after lunch?
(a) Scarlett skips the rest of her classes.
(b) Everyone stares at her stomach.
(c) She is called to the office.
(d) No one will talk to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Halley feel scared?
2. How does Scarlett look when she comes to Halley's room?
3. When is the only time that Scarlett and Michael expose themselves?
4. Why does Halley's mother want her to tell her Macon's name?
5. What new information about herself did Marion reveal to Scarlett during the fight?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)