|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Halley's mother go when she leaves the house?
(a) To the Vaughn's house.
(b) To talk with Halley's father.
(c) To Scarlett's house.
(d) To go and look for Macon.
2. How does Scarlett look when she comes to Halley's room?
3. In what way does Halley think she and Steve are similar?
(a) She thinks they both are outsiders.
(b) She thinks they have both evolved.
(c) She thinks they both love Scarlett.
(d) She thinks they can both be themselves.
4. Why does Halley's mother tell her to come straight home from school?
(a) To talk about Scarlett's abortion.
(b) To talk about the lies she has been telling.
(c) To talk about a plan for her birthday.
(d) To talk about this relationship with Macon.
5. What happens as Halley is getting ready for bed that night?
(a) She sees a car blink its lights outside her window.
(b) She gets a phone call from Scarlett.
(c) Macon is throwing stones at her window.
(d) She notices Scarlett walking down the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Scarlett feel sorry for Elizabeth?
2. How old was Marion when Scarlett was born?
3. What does Halley hear right before she becomes unconscious?
4. What does Scarlett tell Halley about Macon?
5. How does Halley's mother know she was lying about why she missed curfew?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)