|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Halley's punishment to go on?
(a) One month.
(b) One week.
(c) Two months.
(d) Two weeks.
2. Where does Macon live?
(a) In the penthouse suite in an apartment.
(b) In a foster home.
(c) In a house similar to Scarlett's.
(d) In a trailer with his mother.
3. When is the only time that Scarlett and Michael expose themselves?
(a) In the lunch room at school.
(b) During P.E. class.
(c) At the lake with Halley.
(d) At the grocery store.
4. What does Halley say to her mother that makes her mother react as if she has been slapped?
(a) That she will do whatever she wants.
(b) That she is not anything like her mother.
(c) That she doesn't care what she thinks.
(d) That she should just be happy she isn't pregnant.
5. What does Halley see come over Macon's face?
(a) Police light reflections.
(b) A very angry appearance.
(c) Bright yellow lights.
(d) White headlights.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Halley's dad do to embarrass her in front of Macon?
2. What is Scarlett doing to Halley that she has never done before?
3. What was odd about Thanksgiving at Scarlett's house?
4. Which of the following doesn't Halley remember Macon doing right after the accident?
5. What does Halley's mother ask Halley when she comes back to her room?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)