|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Halley been able to avoid a decision about Macon?
(a) Because she is working a lot.
(b) Because he hasn't been around much.
(c) Because Scarlett needs her more.
(d) Because of her mother's wishes.
2. How does Halley describe her meetings with Macon toward the end of this chapter?
(a) A battle for territory.
(b) A source of ongoing frustration.
(c) A constant temptation.
(d) A distant disgrace.
3. What does Halley's dad do to embarrass her in front of Macon?
(a) He reminds her she should already be in bed.
(b) He calls her by an embarrassing nickname.
(c) He reminds her she has to mow the lawn the next day.
(d) He yells at Macon and tells him to leave.
4. What happens when Halley goes to tell Scarlett about what she's been warned about in regards to Macon?
(a) Scarlett yells at Halley.
(b) Scarlett runs out of the room.
(c) Scarlett tells her she already warned her.
(d) Scarlett ignores Halley and walks away from hr.
5. Why does Halley's heart feel like it is stopping when Macon is kissing her in the kitchen?
(a) She hears her mother's voice.
(b) She sees Scarlett coming over to her house.
(c) She hears her father's voice.
(d) She sees Scarlett's mother watching them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Halley give as her emergency contact number?
2. What does Scarlett tell Halley that she is thinking of taking?
3. What is the one thing Scarlett will not read about pregnancy?
4. What makes Halley feel scared?
5. What does Halley's mother ask Halley when she comes back to her room?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)