|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seems to be the problem with mowing Halley's family's lawn?
(a) Hidden tree stumps.
(b) No riding lawnmower.
(c) A broken lawnmower.
(d) It is on a steep hill.
2. What does Halley's mother ask Halley when she comes back to her room?
(a) Why she didn't tell her about Scarlett.
(b) Why her daughter continues to lie to her.
(c) Why their relationship has changed so much.
(d) Why she has become so secretive.
3. What warning is Halley given about Macon?
(a) That he is into some very dangerous things.
(b) That he can treat girls badly.
(c) That he doesn't care about her.
(d) That he is seeing other girls.
4. How does Halley's mother seem to feel learning things about her daughter from others?
5. Where does Halley's grandmother live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What class do Macon and Halley share?
2. When is the only time that Scarlett and Michael expose themselves?
3. What does Halley hear right before she becomes unconscious?
4. What profession does Steve practice?
5. What is Scarlett doing to Halley that she has never done before?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)