|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Halley think about whenever Macon pushes her toward having sex?
(a) Of what would happen if she got caught.
(b) Of Scarlett's situation.
(c) That he has done this before.
(d) Of what her mother said.
2. What does Halley hear while she is trying to figure out where they are?
(a) A train whistle.
(b) Water below them.
(c) A loud creaking sound.
(d) Other car engines revving.
3. How long does Macon say he has waited for Halley?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
4. Which of the following doesn't Halley remember Macon doing right after the accident?
(a) Telling her he loves her.
(b) Telling her he'll be right there.
(c) Holding her hand.
(d) Yelling for help.
5. What seems to override Halley's dad's reprimand for having someone else do her chores for her?
(a) His interest in Macon's large lawnmower.
(b) His need to complete his own chores.
(c) Macon's ability to distract him with questions.
(d) His desire to write down information for his show.
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise did Ginny break?
2. How pregnant is Scarlett in this chapter?
3. Why is Scarlett called into Mr. Averby's office at the market?
4. What does Halley feel herself letting go of?
5. What does Halley find out that Macon had stolen a copy of?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)