|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Halley according to Scarlett?
2. Where does Halley's mother go when she leaves the house?
(a) To talk with Halley's father.
(b) To go and look for Macon.
(c) To the Vaughn's house.
(d) To Scarlett's house.
3. What does Halley find when she goes over to Scarlett's house that is a reversal of the normal situation at Scarlett's house?
(a) Scarlett crying on her mother's shoulder.
(b) Scarlett comforting her mother.
(c) Scarlett's mother worrying about Scarlett.
(d) Scarlett helping her mother with dinner preparations.
4. What does Halley find that surprises her in Scarlett's room?
(a) A suitcase packed with her clothes.
(b) Clothes that are Michael's.
(c) A boy in her bed.
5. How does Halley's mother seem to feel learning things about her daughter from others?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Halley go to see the counselor on the first day of school?
2. How long does Halley stay at Scarlett's house?
3. How does Halley startle Macon?
4. What changed Halley's mother's opinion toward Michael's death?
5. What has been the big news at school for the last two weeks?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)