|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been the big news at school for the last two weeks?
(a) Halley's father's radio show stories.
(b) Macon and Halley's relationship.
(c) Scarlett's pregnancy.
(d) Scarlett's abortion.
2. What does Halley find that surprises her in Scarlett's room?
(b) A boy in her bed.
(c) Clothes that are Michael's.
(d) A suitcase packed with her clothes.
3. Why does Halley believe Scarlett gets a sad expression when she talks to her about Macon?
(a) Because she doesn't have anyone to like.
(b) Because she is jealous.
(c) Because it reminds her of Michael.
(d) Because she has a crush on Michael.
4. What seems to override Halley's dad's reprimand for having someone else do her chores for her?
(a) His desire to write down information for his show.
(b) Macon's ability to distract him with questions.
(c) His interest in Macon's large lawnmower.
(d) His need to complete his own chores.
5. What does Halley's mother ask Halley when she comes back to her room?
(a) Why her daughter continues to lie to her.
(b) Why she didn't tell her about Scarlett.
(c) Why their relationship has changed so much.
(d) Why she has become so secretive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ginny cry at her own party?
2. While Halley is shy and quiet, Scarlett is known as being more what?
3. What new information about herself did Marion reveal to Scarlett during the fight?
4. What do people call Halley that she doesn't mind, but they might think she minds it?
5. What does Scarlett envy about Halley?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)