|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Halley find that surprises her in Scarlett's room?
(b) A suitcase packed with her clothes.
(c) Clothes that are Michael's.
(d) A boy in her bed.
2. What does Scarlett tell Halley when they meet at the ladies room at work?
(a) That she is leaving home.
(b) Not to trust Macon.
(c) That her mother is asking questions.
(d) That she is pregnant.
3. Why does Ginny cry at her own party?
(a) Because the girls made fun of her at her own party.
(b) Because the boy she wanted to come refused.
(c) Because her parents came home and made everyone leave.
(d) Because something was broken and there is a wine stain on the carpet.
4. Why does Halley believe Scarlett gets a sad expression when she talks to her about Macon?
(a) Because she is jealous.
(b) Because it reminds her of Michael.
(c) Because she has a crush on Michael.
(d) Because she doesn't have anyone to like.
5. How does Halley startle Macon?
(a) She opens the window quickly.
(b) She sneaks up behind him.
(c) She climbs down the tree beside him.
(d) She calls his name quietly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Marion when Scarlett was born?
2. How does Halley feel after she hears Scarlett's news?
3. What does Halley's mother want her to do that Halley avoids?
4. What does Scarlett warn Halley about?
5. Why does Marion tell Scarlett that she doesn't like Steve?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)