|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month is it when Macon finally asks out Halley?
2. What does Halley think of when she thinks of Michael?
3. What does Halley's mother ask Halley when she comes back to her room?
(a) Why she has become so secretive.
(b) Why her daughter continues to lie to her.
(c) Why she didn't tell her about Scarlett.
(d) Why their relationship has changed so much.
4. Where does Halley's mother go when she leaves the house?
(a) To the Vaughn's house.
(b) To go and look for Macon.
(c) To talk with Halley's father.
(d) To Scarlett's house.
5. How old was Marion when Scarlett was born?
(a) Junior in college.
(b) Senior in high school.
(c) Junior in high school.
(d) Senior in college.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Halley believe Scarlett gets a sad expression when she talks to her about Macon?
2. How many times does Scarlett tell Halley she and Michael had sex?
3. What new information about herself did Marion reveal to Scarlett during the fight?
4. What changed Halley's mother's opinion toward Michael's death?
5. Why does Halley forgive Scarlett for the amount of time she spends with Michael and not with her?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)