|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Halley's mother want her to tell her Macon's name?
(a) She wants to invite him to the birthday party.
(b) She wants him to come over and mow the lawn.
(c) She wants to call his parents.
(d) She wants to have a talk with him.
2. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Halley according to Scarlett?
3. While Halley is shy and quiet, Scarlett is known as being more what?
4. What does Halley's mother ask Halley when she comes back to her room?
(a) Why she has become so secretive.
(b) Why she didn't tell her about Scarlett.
(c) Why their relationship has changed so much.
(d) Why her daughter continues to lie to her.
5. Why does Halley feel like a fool at the party?
(a) She cannot find Macon.
(b) Scarlett and she arrive late.
(c) Scarlett spends time crying.
(d) Ginny says something rude about her outfit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Halley's mother that Macon is Halley's boyfriend?
2. Why didn't Halley and Scarlett know Michael for most of high school?
3. What has been the big news at school for the last two weeks?
4. How long is Halley's punishment to go on?
5. What do people call Halley that she doesn't mind, but they might think she minds it?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)