|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Halley forgive Scarlett for the amount of time she spends with Michael and not with her?
(a) Because Michael is so nice to Scarlett.
(b) Because Scarlett seems so happy.
(c) Because Halley has other things to occupy her as well.
(d) Because her mother doesn't want her to spend time with Scarlett.
2. What does Scarlett warn Halley about?
(a) To be careful with Macon.
(b) That her father is telling embarrassing stories about her on the radio.
(c) To stay away from her mother.
(d) To watch out for Ginny.
3. What class does Macon notice on Halley's schedule that he makes fun of her for having?
(d) Remedial math.
4. Why is Halley punished by her mother?
(a) Skipping school.
(b) Lying to her.
(c) Not telling her about Scarlett's baby.
(d) Refusing to tell her about Macon.
5. What seems to be the problem with mowing Halley's family's lawn?
(a) A broken lawnmower.
(b) Hidden tree stumps.
(c) No riding lawnmower.
(d) It is on a steep hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Halley believe Scarlett gets a sad expression when she talks to her about Macon?
2. How long does Halley stay at Scarlett's house?
3. Why does Halley's mother tell her to come straight home from school?
4. How many tests has Scarlett taken before she decided to talk to Halley?
5. What does Macon do to Halley that makes her feel so happy that she wants to die?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)