|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Halley stay at Scarlett's house?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 1.5 hours.
2. Why does Halley feel like a fool at the party?
(a) Scarlett spends time crying.
(b) Scarlett and she arrive late.
(c) She cannot find Macon.
(d) Ginny says something rude about her outfit.
3. What has been the big news at school for the last two weeks?
(a) Scarlett's pregnancy.
(b) Halley's father's radio show stories.
(c) Scarlett's abortion.
(d) Macon and Halley's relationship.
4. What does Scarlett warn Halley about?
(a) To stay away from her mother.
(b) To be careful with Macon.
(c) To watch out for Ginny.
(d) That her father is telling embarrassing stories about her on the radio.
5. Why does Scarlett feel sorry for Elizabeth?
(a) Because Michael really loved her.
(b) Because she had no friends.
(c) Because she looks so horrible.
(d) Because Ginny was being mean to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Halley's dad do to embarrass her in front of Macon?
2. What month is it when Macon finally asks out Halley?
3. What do people call Halley that she doesn't mind, but they might think she minds it?
4. Why didn't Halley and Scarlett know Michael for most of high school?
5. How does Halley feel after she hears Scarlett's news?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)