|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Halley's mother seem to feel learning things about her daughter from others?
2. What does Scarlett tell Halley when they meet at the ladies room at work?
(a) That she is pregnant.
(b) That her mother is asking questions.
(c) That she is leaving home.
(d) Not to trust Macon.
3. How long is Halley's punishment to go on?
(a) One week.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two months.
(d) One month.
4. What does Halley's mother ask Halley when she comes back to her room?
(a) Why their relationship has changed so much.
(b) Why she didn't tell her about Scarlett.
(c) Why her daughter continues to lie to her.
(d) Why she has become so secretive.
5. What does Halley think of when she thinks of Michael?
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems to be the problem with mowing Halley's family's lawn?
2. How many tests has Scarlett taken before she decided to talk to Halley?
3. When is the only time that Scarlett and Michael expose themselves?
4. What class do Macon and Halley share?
5. Why did Scarlett go to Halley's house one time in the middle of the night?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)