|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Scarlett feel sorry for Elizabeth?
(a) Because she looks so horrible.
(b) Because she had no friends.
(c) Because Michael really loved her.
(d) Because Ginny was being mean to her.
2. What seems to be the problem with mowing Halley's family's lawn?
(a) It is on a steep hill.
(b) No riding lawnmower.
(c) A broken lawnmower.
(d) Hidden tree stumps.
3. What does Halley reflect on when Macon heads toward the parking lot full of long-haired guys?
(a) That she didn't know they were his friends.
(b) That she hates lying to him.
(c) That he shouldn't hang out with those guys.
(d) That there are things he keeps hidden.
4. What does Halley think of when she thinks of Michael?
5. What does Halley's mother ask Halley when she comes back to her room?
(a) Why their relationship has changed so much.
(b) Why she has become so secretive.
(c) Why she didn't tell her about Scarlett.
(d) Why her daughter continues to lie to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Halley go to see the counselor on the first day of school?
2. How does Halley's mother seem to feel learning things about her daughter from others?
3. Why does Halley believe Scarlett gets a sad expression when she talks to her about Macon?
4. What word does Halley think she hears during the argument between Scarlett and her mother?
5. While Halley is shy and quiet, Scarlett is known as being more what?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)