Quiz: Part 2, Chapter 12 to Part 2, Chapter 16
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which of the following emotions best describes how Macon feels on the drive home?
2. What does Halley hear her father telling her mother as she falls asleep?
a) To stop crying.
b) To let Macon alone.
c) To hug her daughter.
d) To let it go.
3. Who does Halley defend to Elizabeth?
4. What does Halley see come over Macon's face?
a) White headlights.
b) Police light reflections.
c) A very angry appearance.
d) Bright yellow lights.
5. Why does Scarlett tell Halley she is sorry?
a) Because Halley is crying.
This section contains 318 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)