|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Halley go to see the counselor on the first day of school?
(a) Her schedule is all wrong.
(b) She wants to spy on Macon.
(c) She is in trouble.
(d) She wants to get help for Scarlett.
2. What does Halley first see when the lights and noise start?
(a) Danger signs.
(c) A cliff.
(d) Other cars.
3. How old was Marion when Scarlett was born?
(a) Senior in college.
(b) Junior in college.
(c) Junior in high school.
(d) Senior in high school.
4. Which of the following isn't something that Macon does that bothers Halley's mother?
(a) Hang up if somoene other than Halley answers.
(b) Refuses to talk to Halley's mother.
(c) Call late at night.
(d) Let his car idle, then pull away with screeching tires.
5. What does Halley's mother's toast say?
(a) That they love her.
(b) That she will make better choices.
(c) That they are surprised by her behavior.
(d) That they are proud of her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Scarlett think is weird, but Halley doesn't think is that bad?
2. Which character in the story gets sick in this chapter?
3. How does Halley feel knowing that Macon likes her?
4. What does Macon try to do that Halley stops him from doing?
5. In what month does Michael tell Scarlett that he loves her?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)