|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Halley when Macon visits her on her birthday?
(b) Scarlett's house.
2. What does Halley first see when the lights and noise start?
(a) A cliff.
(b) Danger signs.
(d) Other cars.
3. What does Halley do as she rushes home for her curfew?
(a) Climbs a tree and sneaks in through her window.
(b) Stops to kiss Macon through the window.
(c) Walks slowly thinking up an excuse.
(d) Runs through Scarlett's kitchen.
4. Which of the following isn't something that Macon does that bothers Halley's mother?
(a) Hang up if somoene other than Halley answers.
(b) Refuses to talk to Halley's mother.
(c) Call late at night.
(d) Let his car idle, then pull away with screeching tires.
5. How does Halley indicate she has found her grandmother's eccentricities?
Short Answer Questions
1. What comment does Halley's mother make about Macon's driving?
2. What does Macon reveal to Halley about where they are?
3. What does Halley find out that Macon had stolen a copy of?
4. How does Halley feel knowing that Macon likes her?
5. Who does Scarlett think is weird, but Halley doesn't think is that bad?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)