|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Halley first see when the lights and noise start?
(a) Danger signs.
(b) A cliff.
(d) Other cars.
2. Which of the following isn't something that Macon does that bothers Halley's mother?
(a) Hang up if somoene other than Halley answers.
(b) Call late at night.
(c) Refuses to talk to Halley's mother.
(d) Let his car idle, then pull away with screeching tires.
3. What happens as Halley is getting ready for bed that night?
(a) Macon is throwing stones at her window.
(b) She gets a phone call from Scarlett.
(c) She sees a car blink its lights outside her window.
(d) She notices Scarlett walking down the street.
4. How many tests has Scarlett taken before she decided to talk to Halley?
5. What does Macon try to do that Halley stops him from doing?
(a) Go to his house with him.
(b) Put his hands in her pants.
(c) Walk around the block.
(d) Go to her bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Halley's mother tell her to come straight home from school?
2. What does Scarlett tell Halley when they meet at the soda machines?
3. Why does Halley's heart feel like it is stopping when Macon is kissing her in the kitchen?
4. What word does Halley think she hears during the argument between Scarlett and her mother?
5. What is the one thing Scarlett will not read about pregnancy?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)