|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing Scarlett will not read about pregnancy?
(a) Pamphlets about fathers.
(b) Pamphlets about adoption.
(c) Pamphlets about giving birth.
(d) Pamphlets about exercise.
2. How does Halley feel after she hears Scarlett's news?
3. What does Halley's mother think Halley did in regard to Macon?
(a) Broke up with him.
(b) Had her father meet with him.
(c) Met with his parents.
(d) Told him to straighten up.
4. What comment does Halley's mother make about Macon's driving?
(a) He could kill someone driving that way.
(b) He wastes a lot of gas.
(c) It is a wonder he still has a license.
(d) He should be home long before he is.
5. What does Halley first see when the lights and noise start?
(b) A cliff.
(c) Other cars.
(d) Danger signs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Halley feel about Scarlett's handling of the pregnancy?
2. Why does Halley go to see the counselor on the first day of school?
3. How does Halley's mother know she was lying about why she missed curfew?
4. What happens as Halley is getting ready for bed that night?
5. How many times does Scarlett tell Halley she and Michael had sex?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)