|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Halley reflect on when Macon heads toward the parking lot full of long-haired guys?
(a) That there are things he keeps hidden.
(b) That she hates lying to him.
(c) That he shouldn't hang out with those guys.
(d) That she didn't know they were his friends.
2. What word does Halley think she hears during the argument between Scarlett and her mother?
3. Why does Scarlett call her on the phone at school?
(a) To come help her with her mother.
(b) To take her to the doctors office.
(c) To take her to visit Michael's grave.
(d) To come pick her up at the clinic.
4. What is Scarlett doing when Halley goes over to say goodbye?
(a) Making her mother breakfast.
(b) Sitting on the couch eating.
(c) Trying to get rid of a bad smell no one else can smell.
(d) Reading her pregnancy books and listening to the radio.
5. What new information about herself did Marion reveal to Scarlett during the fight?
(a) That she had an abortion.
(b) That she regrets Scarlett.
(c) That she won't help Scarlett with a child.
(d) That Scarlett should be smarter than she was.
Short Answer Questions
1. What change has occurred in Halley's mother?
2. What does Halley feel herself letting go of?
3. Which of the following descriptors best describes how Halley feels when she gets out of Macon's car?
4. What does Halley's mother think Halley did in regard to Macon?
5. How many tests has Scarlett taken before she decided to talk to Halley?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)