|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Halley feel about Scarlett's handling of the pregnancy?
(a) She is surprised with how she is handling it.
(b) She is shocked at how she is handling it.
(c) She is ashamed of the way she is handling it.
(d) She is proud of the way she is handling it.
2. How are Halley's feelings described as Macon pulls her close and kisses her when the dam is opening?
(a) Surprised and safe.
(b) Terrified and exhilarated.
(c) Relieved and surprised.
(d) Unsure and terrified.
3. How old was Marion when Scarlett was born?
(a) Junior in high school.
(b) Senior in college.
(c) Senior in high school.
(d) Junior in college.
4. What does Halley's mother think Halley did in regard to Macon?
(a) Told him to straighten up.
(b) Met with his parents.
(c) Broke up with him.
(d) Had her father meet with him.
5. Which character in the story gets sick in this chapter?
(b) Halley's mother.
(c) Halley's grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Halley forgive Scarlett for the amount of time she spends with Michael and not with her?
2. What does Macon reveal to Halley about where they are?
3. How does Halley indicate she has found her grandmother's eccentricities?
4. Where did Cameron transfer from?
5. What does Scarlett tell Halley she must consider about having sex with Macon?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)