|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Halley's mother's toast say?
(a) That they are proud of her.
(b) That she will make better choices.
(c) That they love her.
(d) That they are surprised by her behavior.
2. What does Macon do to Halley that makes her feel so happy that she wants to die?
(a) He kisses her on the cheek.
(b) He makes her skip school.
(c) He puts his arm around her shoulder.
(d) He whispers things in her ear.
3. What happens when Halley refuses Macon?
(a) He goes to visit Scarlett.
(b) He leaves.
(c) He watches TV with her.
(d) He tells her off.
4. What does Scarlett tell Halley she must consider about having sex with Macon?
(a) That he does not love her.
(b) That she could get pregnant.
(c) That he has done this before.
(d) That he will be gone afterwards.
5. What does Macon try to do that Halley stops him from doing?
(a) Put his hands in her pants.
(b) Walk around the block.
(c) Go to her bedroom.
(d) Go to his house with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following isn't something that Macon does that bothers Halley's mother?
2. What class do Macon and Halley share?
3. Which character in the story gets sick in this chapter?
4. What is the one thing Scarlett will not read about pregnancy?
5. Why does Halley forgive Scarlett for the amount of time she spends with Michael and not with her?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)