|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the only time that Scarlett and Michael expose themselves?
(a) At the grocery store.
(b) In the lunch room at school.
(c) At the lake with Halley.
(d) During P.E. class.
2. What does Scarlett tell Halley when they meet at the ladies room at work?
(a) That she is leaving home.
(b) Not to trust Macon.
(c) That her mother is asking questions.
(d) That she is pregnant.
3. Who does Scarlett think is weird, but Halley doesn't think is that bad?
4. What does Macon do to Halley that makes her feel so happy that she wants to die?
(a) He makes her skip school.
(b) He kisses her on the cheek.
(c) He whispers things in her ear.
(d) He puts his arm around her shoulder.
5. What does Halley feel herself letting go of?
(a) Her feelings for Noah.
(b) The girl from the Grand Canyon.
(c) Her naive nature.
(d) Her relationship with her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Halley tell Macon when he visits her on her birthday?
2. Why does Halley forgive Scarlett for the amount of time she spends with Michael and not with her?
3. How are Halley's feelings described as Macon pulls her close and kisses her when the dam is opening?
4. What does Scarlett tell Halley when they meet at the soda machines?
5. Why does Halley believe Scarlett gets a sad expression when she talks to her about Macon?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)