|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Halley hear while she is trying to figure out where they are?
(a) A loud creaking sound.
(b) A train whistle.
(c) Other car engines revving.
(d) Water below them.
2. What does Halley do as she rushes home for her curfew?
(a) Stops to kiss Macon through the window.
(b) Runs through Scarlett's kitchen.
(c) Walks slowly thinking up an excuse.
(d) Climbs a tree and sneaks in through her window.
3. In what month does Michael tell Scarlett that he loves her?
4. What does Scarlett tell Halley when they meet at the ladies room at work?
(a) That she is leaving home.
(b) Not to trust Macon.
(c) That she is pregnant.
(d) That her mother is asking questions.
5. What has been the big news at school for the last two weeks?
(a) Scarlett's abortion.
(b) Halley's father's radio show stories.
(c) Scarlett's pregnancy.
(d) Macon and Halley's relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Halley when Macon visits her on her birthday?
2. What change has occurred in Halley's mother?
3. What does Halley first see when the lights and noise start?
4. What does Macon reveal to Halley about where they are?
5. What does Halley's mother think Halley did in regard to Macon?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)