|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Scarlett doing when Halley goes over to say goodbye?
(a) Sitting on the couch eating.
(b) Making her mother breakfast.
(c) Reading her pregnancy books and listening to the radio.
(d) Trying to get rid of a bad smell no one else can smell.
2. What does Macon try to do that Halley stops him from doing?
(a) Go to his house with him.
(b) Put his hands in her pants.
(c) Walk around the block.
(d) Go to her bedroom.
3. What does Halley reflect on when Macon heads toward the parking lot full of long-haired guys?
(a) That she hates lying to him.
(b) That he shouldn't hang out with those guys.
(c) That there are things he keeps hidden.
(d) That she didn't know they were his friends.
4. Who does Scarlett think is weird, but Halley doesn't think is that bad?
5. Why does Halley go to see the counselor on the first day of school?
(a) She wants to spy on Macon.
(b) Her schedule is all wrong.
(c) She wants to get help for Scarlett.
(d) She is in trouble.
Short Answer Questions
1. What class does Macon notice on Halley's schedule that he makes fun of her for having?
2. When is the only time that Scarlett and Michael expose themselves?
3. How does Halley indicate she has found her grandmother's eccentricities?
4. Which character in the story gets sick in this chapter?
5. Why does Halley's mother tell her to come straight home from school?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)