|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Halley hear right before she becomes unconscious?
(a) Scarlett's calls for help.
(b) Macon calling her name.
(c) Her mother's words echoing in her mind.
(d) Something loud and big hitting her door.
2. In what way does Halley's mother say that she is like Halley?
(a) She is too trusting of people.
(b) She wants to help people no matter what.
(c) She doesn't see people like they are.
(d) She refuses to consider the opinions of others.
3. What does Halley see come over Macon's face?
(a) Bright yellow lights.
(b) Police light reflections.
(c) White headlights.
(d) A very angry appearance.
4. What happened to Halley's grandmother?
(a) She had a stroke.
(b) She fell and was hurt.
(c) She died.
(d) She had a heart attack.
5. Why is there an uneasy silence at Halley's home when she gets there?
(a) Her mother does not like Macon.
(b) Her mother knows Scarlett is pregnant.
(c) Her mother saw her skipping school.
(d) Her mother is upset that she didn't come right home after school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Halley apologize to Macon?
2. What does Halley force Scarlett to share with the doctor?
3. Why does Halley say she didn't have sex with Macon?
4. How does Halley's mother describe Halley?
5. What does Scarlett tell Halley that she is thinking of taking?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)