|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Halley see come over Macon's face?
(a) A very angry appearance.
(b) Police light reflections.
(c) Bright yellow lights.
(d) White headlights.
2. What happens in this chapter that allows Halley to be released from her punishment?
(a) A visit with her grandmother.
(b) An injury to one of Halley's relatives.
(c) Scarlett's doctor's appointment.
(d) A date with Noah.
3. How many times does Scarlett tell Halley she and Michael had sex?
4. In what way does Halley's mother say that she is like Halley?
(a) She wants to help people no matter what.
(b) She refuses to consider the opinions of others.
(c) She doesn't see people like they are.
(d) She is too trusting of people.
5. Why does Halley's mother come to see her at work?
(a) To tell her about her grandmother.
(b) To tell her she cannot see Macon anymore.
(c) To tell her she will pick her up after work.
(d) To tell her that Scarlett is not feeling well.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Halley say she didn't have sex with Macon?
2. What does Scarlett tell Halley that she is thinking of taking?
3. Where does Halley's grandmother live?
4. Why does Halley's mother tell her to come straight home from school?
5. What happened to Halley's grandmother?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)