|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scarlett tell Halley when they meet at the ladies room at work?
(a) Not to trust Macon.
(b) That her mother is asking questions.
(c) That she is pregnant.
(d) That she is leaving home.
2. What does Halley's mother tell her about Macon?
(a) That he isn't good for her.
(b) That he is dangerous.
(c) That she needs to go live with her grandmother.
(d) That she wants to get to know him better.
3. What does Halley reflect on when Macon heads toward the parking lot full of long-haired guys?
(a) That there are things he keeps hidden.
(b) That he shouldn't hang out with those guys.
(c) That she hates lying to him.
(d) That she didn't know they were his friends.
4. What does Scarlett tell Halley that she is thinking of taking?
(a) An adoption seminar.
(b) A therapy session.
(c) Parenting classes.
(d) A birthing class.
5. What new information about herself did Marion reveal to Scarlett during the fight?
(a) That she regrets Scarlett.
(b) That she won't help Scarlett with a child.
(c) That she had an abortion.
(d) That Scarlett should be smarter than she was.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been the big news at school for the last two weeks?
2. How many tests has Scarlett taken before she decided to talk to Halley?
3. What does the doctor say when Scarlett asks how much it will hurt to give birth?
4. What does Halley hear right before she becomes unconscious?
5. In what way does Halley's mother say that she is like Halley?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)