|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Halley's mother come to see her at work?
(a) To tell her she cannot see Macon anymore.
(b) To tell her that Scarlett is not feeling well.
(c) To tell her she will pick her up after work.
(d) To tell her about her grandmother.
2. What does Halley hear right before she becomes unconscious?
(a) Scarlett's calls for help.
(b) Something loud and big hitting her door.
(c) Macon calling her name.
(d) Her mother's words echoing in her mind.
3. What does the doctor say when Scarlett asks how much it will hurt to give birth?
(a) That it depends on what course she chooses.
(b) That it will be very painful, but worth it.
(c) That no one can predict that.
(d) That it depends on her level of strength.
4. How does Halley feel after she hears Scarlett's news?
5. How many tests has Scarlett taken before she decided to talk to Halley?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Halley force Scarlett to share with the doctor?
2. Which of the following emotions best describes how Macon feels on the drive home?
3. Why does Halley's mother tell her to come straight home from school?
4. What does Scarlett tell Halley that she is thinking of taking?
5. How does Halley's mother describe Halley?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)