|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Halley's grandmother live?
2. What does the doctor say when Scarlett asks how much it will hurt to give birth?
(a) That it depends on what course she chooses.
(b) That it depends on her level of strength.
(c) That no one can predict that.
(d) That it will be very painful, but worth it.
3. What does Scarlett tell Halley when they meet at the ladies room at work?
(a) That she is pregnant.
(b) That her mother is asking questions.
(c) That she is leaving home.
(d) Not to trust Macon.
4. What does Halley's mother tell her about Macon?
(a) That he is dangerous.
(b) That she needs to go live with her grandmother.
(c) That she wants to get to know him better.
(d) That he isn't good for her.
5. In what way does Halley's mother say that she is like Halley?
(a) She wants to help people no matter what.
(b) She refuses to consider the opinions of others.
(c) She is too trusting of people.
(d) She doesn't see people like they are.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Halley apologize to Macon?
2. How old was Marion when Scarlett was born?
3. What is Steve wearing that is odd when Halley sees him going into Marion's house?
4. What happens in this chapter that allows Halley to be released from her punishment?
5. What does Halley reflect on when Macon heads toward the parking lot full of long-haired guys?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)