|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Marion when Scarlett was born?
(a) Junior in high school.
(b) Junior in college.
(c) Senior in college.
(d) Senior in high school.
2. What word does Halley think she hears during the argument between Scarlett and her mother?
3. What does Halley reflect on when Macon heads toward the parking lot full of long-haired guys?
(a) That there are things he keeps hidden.
(b) That he shouldn't hang out with those guys.
(c) That she didn't know they were his friends.
(d) That she hates lying to him.
4. Why does Halley apologize to Macon?
(a) Because she got sick.
(b) Because she needed to go home to see Scarlett.
(c) Because she didn't like the party.
(d) Because she yelled at Elizabeth.
5. Why does Halley say she didn't have sex with Macon?
(a) It hadn't felt right.
(b) Elizabet said mean things to her.
(c) She felt sick to her stomach.
(d) He was too mean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Steve wearing that is odd when Halley sees him going into Marion's house?
2. How many tests has Scarlett taken before she decided to talk to Halley?
3. Which of the following emotions best describes how Macon feels on the drive home?
4. Why does Scarlett call her on the phone at school?
5. What happened to Halley's grandmother?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)