|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Halley's mother tell her to come straight home from school?
(a) To talk about the lies she has been telling.
(b) To talk about this relationship with Macon.
(c) To talk about a plan for her birthday.
(d) To talk about Scarlett's abortion.
2. Why does Halley's mother come to see her at work?
(a) To tell her she will pick her up after work.
(b) To tell her that Scarlett is not feeling well.
(c) To tell her about her grandmother.
(d) To tell her she cannot see Macon anymore.
3. Why does Halley apologize to Macon?
(a) Because she needed to go home to see Scarlett.
(b) Because she didn't like the party.
(c) Because she got sick.
(d) Because she yelled at Elizabeth.
4. How old was Marion when Scarlett was born?
(a) Junior in high school.
(b) Junior in college.
(c) Senior in college.
(d) Senior in high school.
5. What happened to Halley's grandmother?
(a) She had a heart attack.
(b) She had a stroke.
(c) She died.
(d) She fell and was hurt.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many tests has Scarlett taken before she decided to talk to Halley?
2. What is Steve wearing that is odd when Halley sees him going into Marion's house?
3. How does Halley feel after she hears Scarlett's news?
4. What does Halley force Scarlett to share with the doctor?
5. Why is there an uneasy silence at Halley's home when she gets there?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)