|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Halley say she didn't have sex with Macon?
(a) She felt sick to her stomach.
(b) It hadn't felt right.
(c) He was too mean.
(d) Elizabet said mean things to her.
2. Why does Halley's mother tell her to come straight home from school?
(a) To talk about a plan for her birthday.
(b) To talk about this relationship with Macon.
(c) To talk about the lies she has been telling.
(d) To talk about Scarlett's abortion.
3. How old was Marion when Scarlett was born?
(a) Junior in college.
(b) Junior in high school.
(c) Senior in college.
(d) Senior in high school.
4. What does Halley see come over Macon's face?
(a) Bright yellow lights.
(b) White headlights.
(c) A very angry appearance.
(d) Police light reflections.
5. How does Halley feel after she hears Scarlett's news?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following emotions best describes how Macon feels on the drive home?
2. What does Halley force Scarlett to share with the doctor?
3. What new information about herself did Marion reveal to Scarlett during the fight?
4. Why does Scarlett call her on the phone at school?
5. Where does Halley's grandmother live?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)