|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens in this chapter that allows Halley to be released from her punishment?
(a) Scarlett's doctor's appointment.
(b) A visit with her grandmother.
(c) A date with Noah.
(d) An injury to one of Halley's relatives.
2. What does Halley force Scarlett to share with the doctor?
(a) The knowledge that her mother wants her to have an abortion.
(b) The father's name.
(c) All of her symptoms.
(d) That she is scared.
3. What does Halley hear right before she becomes unconscious?
(a) Her mother's words echoing in her mind.
(b) Something loud and big hitting her door.
(c) Macon calling her name.
(d) Scarlett's calls for help.
4. Why is there an uneasy silence at Halley's home when she gets there?
(a) Her mother knows Scarlett is pregnant.
(b) Her mother is upset that she didn't come right home after school.
(c) Her mother saw her skipping school.
(d) Her mother does not like Macon.
5. What does Scarlett tell Halley when they meet at the ladies room at work?
(a) That she is leaving home.
(b) Not to trust Macon.
(c) That she is pregnant.
(d) That her mother is asking questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Halley's mother come to see her at work?
2. Why does Halley apologize to Macon?
3. How many tests has Scarlett taken before she decided to talk to Halley?
4. Which of the following emotions best describes how Macon feels on the drive home?
5. What is Macon doing wrong on the way home?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)