|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following emotions best describes how Macon feels on the drive home?
2. What happens in this chapter that allows Halley to be released from her punishment?
(a) A visit with her grandmother.
(b) A date with Noah.
(c) Scarlett's doctor's appointment.
(d) An injury to one of Halley's relatives.
3. What does Halley's mother tell her about Macon?
(a) That she needs to go live with her grandmother.
(b) That he is dangerous.
(c) That he isn't good for her.
(d) That she wants to get to know him better.
4. Why does Halley apologize to Macon?
(a) Because she needed to go home to see Scarlett.
(b) Because she got sick.
(c) Because she didn't like the party.
(d) Because she yelled at Elizabeth.
5. What does Halley say to her mother that makes her mother react as if she has been slapped?
(a) That she doesn't care what she thinks.
(b) That she will do whatever she wants.
(c) That she should just be happy she isn't pregnant.
(d) That she is not anything like her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Macon doing wrong on the way home?
2. In what way does Halley's mother say that she is like Halley?
3. What does Halley force Scarlett to share with the doctor?
4. Why does Halley's mother come to see her at work?
5. What does Scarlett tell Halley that she is thinking of taking?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)