|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Halley force Scarlett to share with the doctor?
(a) That she is scared.
(b) The father's name.
(c) All of her symptoms.
(d) The knowledge that her mother wants her to have an abortion.
2. Why does Halley say she didn't have sex with Macon?
(a) She felt sick to her stomach.
(b) Elizabet said mean things to her.
(c) He was too mean.
(d) It hadn't felt right.
3. In what way does Halley's mother say that she is like Halley?
(a) She is too trusting of people.
(b) She wants to help people no matter what.
(c) She refuses to consider the opinions of others.
(d) She doesn't see people like they are.
4. Where does Halley's grandmother live?
5. What does Halley's mother tell her about Macon?
(a) That he isn't good for her.
(b) That he is dangerous.
(c) That she wants to get to know him better.
(d) That she needs to go live with her grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Halley hear right before she becomes unconscious?
2. Why is there an uneasy silence at Halley's home when she gets there?
3. What has been the big news at school for the last two weeks?
4. How old was Marion when Scarlett was born?
5. What is Steve wearing that is odd when Halley sees him going into Marion's house?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)