|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Macon doing wrong on the way home?
(a) Listening to the music too loud.
(b) Yelling at Halley.
(c) Talking on the phone.
(d) Driving too fast.
2. What happens in this chapter that allows Halley to be released from her punishment?
(a) Scarlett's doctor's appointment.
(b) A visit with her grandmother.
(c) A date with Noah.
(d) An injury to one of Halley's relatives.
3. What new information about herself did Marion reveal to Scarlett during the fight?
(a) That she won't help Scarlett with a child.
(b) That Scarlett should be smarter than she was.
(c) That she regrets Scarlett.
(d) That she had an abortion.
4. In what way does Halley's mother say that she is like Halley?
(a) She refuses to consider the opinions of others.
(b) She wants to help people no matter what.
(c) She is too trusting of people.
(d) She doesn't see people like they are.
5. What is Steve wearing that is odd when Halley sees him going into Marion's house?
(a) Warrior sword.
(b) Warrior clothes.
(c) Warrior boots.
(d) Warrior necklace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been the big news at school for the last two weeks?
2. Which of the following emotions best describes how Macon feels on the drive home?
3. What happened to Halley's grandmother?
4. What does Halley's mother tell her about Macon?
5. What does Scarlett tell Halley that she is thinking of taking?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)