|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Halley see come over Macon's face?
(a) Police light reflections.
(b) White headlights.
(c) A very angry appearance.
(d) Bright yellow lights.
2. Why does Halley's mother tell her to come straight home from school?
(a) To talk about a plan for her birthday.
(b) To talk about Scarlett's abortion.
(c) To talk about the lies she has been telling.
(d) To talk about this relationship with Macon.
3. What does Halley's mother tell her about Macon?
(a) That he isn't good for her.
(b) That she wants to get to know him better.
(c) That he is dangerous.
(d) That she needs to go live with her grandmother.
4. What does Scarlett tell Halley when they meet at the ladies room at work?
(a) That her mother is asking questions.
(b) That she is leaving home.
(c) That she is pregnant.
(d) Not to trust Macon.
5. Why does Halley apologize to Macon?
(a) Because she didn't like the party.
(b) Because she needed to go home to see Scarlett.
(c) Because she got sick.
(d) Because she yelled at Elizabeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been the big news at school for the last two weeks?
2. What does the doctor say when Scarlett asks how much it will hurt to give birth?
3. In what way does Halley's mother say that she is like Halley?
4. What does Halley say to her mother that makes her mother react as if she has been slapped?
5. How old was Marion when Scarlett was born?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)