|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Halley hear right before she becomes unconscious?
(a) Her mother's words echoing in her mind.
(b) Something loud and big hitting her door.
(c) Macon calling her name.
(d) Scarlett's calls for help.
2. Why is there an uneasy silence at Halley's home when she gets there?
(a) Her mother does not like Macon.
(b) Her mother saw her skipping school.
(c) Her mother is upset that she didn't come right home after school.
(d) Her mother knows Scarlett is pregnant.
3. What does Halley force Scarlett to share with the doctor?
(a) All of her symptoms.
(b) The father's name.
(c) That she is scared.
(d) The knowledge that her mother wants her to have an abortion.
4. Why does Halley apologize to Macon?
(a) Because she didn't like the party.
(b) Because she got sick.
(c) Because she needed to go home to see Scarlett.
(d) Because she yelled at Elizabeth.
5. What does Scarlett tell Halley when they meet at the ladies room at work?
(a) That she is leaving home.
(b) That she is pregnant.
(c) Not to trust Macon.
(d) That her mother is asking questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Halley feel after she hears Scarlett's news?
2. What is Macon doing wrong on the way home?
3. Why does Scarlett call her on the phone at school?
4. What has been the big news at school for the last two weeks?
5. What new information about herself did Marion reveal to Scarlett during the fight?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)