|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Halley's mother tell her to come straight home from school?
(a) To talk about this relationship with Macon.
(b) To talk about Scarlett's abortion.
(c) To talk about the lies she has been telling.
(d) To talk about a plan for her birthday.
2. In what way does Halley's mother say that she is like Halley?
(a) She refuses to consider the opinions of others.
(b) She doesn't see people like they are.
(c) She wants to help people no matter what.
(d) She is too trusting of people.
3. What word does Halley think she hears during the argument between Scarlett and her mother?
4. Where does Halley's grandmother live?
5. What new information about herself did Marion reveal to Scarlett during the fight?
(a) That she won't help Scarlett with a child.
(b) That she regrets Scarlett.
(c) That Scarlett should be smarter than she was.
(d) That she had an abortion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Halley force Scarlett to share with the doctor?
2. What happened to Halley's grandmother?
3. What happens in this chapter that allows Halley to be released from her punishment?
4. Which of the following emotions best describes how Macon feels on the drive home?
5. How many tests has Scarlett taken before she decided to talk to Halley?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)