|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scarlett tell Halley that she is thinking of taking?
(a) Parenting classes.
(b) A birthing class.
(c) An adoption seminar.
(d) A therapy session.
2. Why does Halley say she didn't have sex with Macon?
(a) It hadn't felt right.
(b) She felt sick to her stomach.
(c) Elizabet said mean things to her.
(d) He was too mean.
3. What does Halley see come over Macon's face?
(a) Bright yellow lights.
(b) Police light reflections.
(c) A very angry appearance.
(d) White headlights.
4. Why does Halley's mother tell her to come straight home from school?
(a) To talk about Scarlett's abortion.
(b) To talk about the lies she has been telling.
(c) To talk about a plan for her birthday.
(d) To talk about this relationship with Macon.
5. How does Halley feel after she hears Scarlett's news?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does Halley's mother say that she is like Halley?
2. What does Halley's mother tell her about Macon?
3. What happens in this chapter that allows Halley to be released from her punishment?
4. What does Scarlett tell Halley when they meet at the ladies room at work?
5. How many times does Scarlett tell Halley she and Michael had sex?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)