|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is there an uneasy silence at Halley's home when she gets there?
(a) Her mother does not like Macon.
(b) Her mother knows Scarlett is pregnant.
(c) Her mother saw her skipping school.
(d) Her mother is upset that she didn't come right home after school.
2. What does Halley hear right before she becomes unconscious?
(a) Her mother's words echoing in her mind.
(b) Macon calling her name.
(c) Scarlett's calls for help.
(d) Something loud and big hitting her door.
3. What does Halley force Scarlett to share with the doctor?
(a) All of her symptoms.
(b) The father's name.
(c) The knowledge that her mother wants her to have an abortion.
(d) That she is scared.
4. What does Halley see come over Macon's face?
(a) A very angry appearance.
(b) White headlights.
(c) Police light reflections.
(d) Bright yellow lights.
5. How many tests has Scarlett taken before she decided to talk to Halley?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Halley reflect on when Macon heads toward the parking lot full of long-haired guys?
2. What happened to Halley's grandmother?
3. What does Scarlett tell Halley that she is thinking of taking?
4. What does Halley say to her mother that makes her mother react as if she has been slapped?
5. Why does Scarlett call her on the phone at school?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)