|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Halley's mother describe Halley?
(b) Too sympathetic.
2. What happens in this chapter that allows Halley to be released from her punishment?
(a) A visit with her grandmother.
(b) An injury to one of Halley's relatives.
(c) A date with Noah.
(d) Scarlett's doctor's appointment.
3. What does Halley say to her mother that makes her mother react as if she has been slapped?
(a) That she should just be happy she isn't pregnant.
(b) That she doesn't care what she thinks.
(c) That she is not anything like her mother.
(d) That she will do whatever she wants.
4. Why does Halley's mother tell her to come straight home from school?
(a) To talk about a plan for her birthday.
(b) To talk about the lies she has been telling.
(c) To talk about Scarlett's abortion.
(d) To talk about this relationship with Macon.
5. What does Halley's mother tell her about Macon?
(a) That he is dangerous.
(b) That she needs to go live with her grandmother.
(c) That she wants to get to know him better.
(d) That he isn't good for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Halley reflect on when Macon heads toward the parking lot full of long-haired guys?
2. What word does Halley think she hears during the argument between Scarlett and her mother?
3. Why does Halley say she didn't have sex with Macon?
4. What does Halley see come over Macon's face?
5. What new information about herself did Marion reveal to Scarlett during the fight?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)