|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Halley reflect on when Macon heads toward the parking lot full of long-haired guys?
(a) That she hates lying to him.
(b) That there are things he keeps hidden.
(c) That she didn't know they were his friends.
(d) That he shouldn't hang out with those guys.
2. Which of the following emotions best describes how Macon feels on the drive home?
3. Where does Halley's grandmother live?
4. How old was Marion when Scarlett was born?
(a) Senior in high school.
(b) Junior in high school.
(c) Senior in college.
(d) Junior in college.
5. Why does Scarlett call her on the phone at school?
(a) To come pick her up at the clinic.
(b) To take her to visit Michael's grave.
(c) To take her to the doctors office.
(d) To come help her with her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Halley feel after she hears Scarlett's news?
2. What does Halley see come over Macon's face?
3. Why is there an uneasy silence at Halley's home when she gets there?
4. How many tests has Scarlett taken before she decided to talk to Halley?
5. What word does Halley think she hears during the argument between Scarlett and her mother?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)