|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Halley say she didn't have sex with Macon?
(a) Elizabet said mean things to her.
(b) She felt sick to her stomach.
(c) It hadn't felt right.
(d) He was too mean.
2. Why does Halley apologize to Macon?
(a) Because she yelled at Elizabeth.
(b) Because she didn't like the party.
(c) Because she got sick.
(d) Because she needed to go home to see Scarlett.
3. What does Halley reflect on when Macon heads toward the parking lot full of long-haired guys?
(a) That there are things he keeps hidden.
(b) That he shouldn't hang out with those guys.
(c) That she hates lying to him.
(d) That she didn't know they were his friends.
4. Which of the following emotions best describes how Macon feels on the drive home?
5. How many times does Scarlett tell Halley she and Michael had sex?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Halley feel after she hears Scarlett's news?
2. How many tests has Scarlett taken before she decided to talk to Halley?
3. What does Halley's mother tell her about Macon?
4. Why does Halley's mother come to see her at work?
5. Why does Halley's mother tell her to come straight home from school?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)