Part 1, Chapter 1
1. Which of the following characters died in a motorcycle accident?
2. How old are Scarlett and Halley when they first meet?
3. What impresses Halley about Scarlett when they first meet?
(a) The fact that she is older than Halley.
(b) How she is able to manipulate her mother.
(c) Her boldness and competence.
(d) The way she seems to have everything together.
4. What is the purpose of the camp that Halley is attending?
(a) To help build friendships.
(b) To build up self-esteem
(c) To teach her survival skills.
(d) To provide therapy.
5. What type of store do Halley and Scarlett work at?
6. What is the beginning of events that lead to the change in Halley and her mother's relationship?
(a) Self-esteem camp.
(b) Her mother's job.
(c) The articles her mother wrote about her.
(d) Grand Canyon trip.
7. Which of the following characters is described as being wild?
This section contains 5,296 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)