|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the language called that Georgia uses when talking to the whites in Book Two, Chapter 7?
2. What term do the slaves on the plantation use to refer to the white man in Book Two, Chapter 6?
3. Robinson Appleby’s indigo plantation is located on what island?
(a) Montgomery Island.
(b) St. Helena Island.
(c) Sullivan Island.
(d) Ellis Island.
4. In what city does Solomon Lindo live when he purchases Meena?
(a) Baton Rouge.
(b) Charles Town.
5. What is the title of Book Two, Chapter 6?
(a) And Now I am Old.
(b) Three Revolutions of the Moon.
(c) They Call Me an ‘African’.
(d) We Glide Over the Unburied.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mamed offer to teach Meena in Book Two, Chapter 7?
2. What is the title of Book One, Chapter 2?
3. Where is the Joseph departing for when it leaves New York in Book Three, Chapter 13?
4. How old does Chekura say he is in Book One, Chapter 3?
5. Where was Sam, the proprietor of the hotel, born and raised, according to the narrator in Book Three, Chapter 12?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)