|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 - 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What symbols does Meena have carved into her cheeks?
(a) Five-pointed stars.
(b) Lion’s faces.
(c) Crescent moons.
2. By what title does Meena refer to the white man on the ship that makes her his assistant in Book One, Chapter 4?
(a) The Ship Chief.
(b) The Medicine Man.
(c) The Kassam.
(d) The Bururi.
3. What wild animal kills the daughter of one of the captives in Book One, Chapter 3?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A lion.
(c) A zebra.
(d) A baboon.
4. Whom does Meena say she has instructed to change none of her words in the story of her life, in Book One, Chapter 1?
(a) John Clarkson.
(b) Hector Smithers.
(c) Olaudah Equiano.
(d) Scott Wilson.
5. Who is the king that Meena says she is to meet in Book One, Chapter 1?
(a) King George III.
(b) King James I.
(c) King Charles II.
(d) King Edward IV.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what people does Meena say her father came in Book One, Chapter 2?
2. How does one of the captives commit suicide after his daughter has been killed by a wild animal in Book One, Chapter 3?
3. From what people does Meena describe her mother coming from in Book One, Chapter 2?
4. What is the title of Book One, Chapter 2?
5. Around what year does Meena say she was born in Book One, Chapter 1?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)