|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 - 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wild animal kills the daughter of one of the captives in Book One, Chapter 3?
(a) A baboon.
(b) A tiger.
(c) A zebra.
(d) A lion.
2. What is Meena’s father by trade when she is a young girl?
(a) A medicine man.
(b) The village chief.
(c) A jeweler.
(d) A slave-trader.
3. Who is the king that Meena says she is to meet in Book One, Chapter 1?
(a) King Charles II.
(b) King George III.
(c) King James I.
(d) King Edward IV.
4. What is the word that Meena uses to describe the storyteller in her village in Book One, Chapter 4?
5. The man that takes Meena as his assistant on the slave ship has what kind of pet in his quarters?
(a) A parrot.
(b) A lion.
(c) A dog.
(d) A cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills the white man that has taken Meena as his assistant on the ship during the uprising in Book One, Chapter 4?
2. Where is the narrator of the novel located in Book One, Chapter 1?
3. What is the title of Book One, Chapter 3?
4. What is the title of Book One, Chapter 4?
5. What is the title of Book One, Chapter 2?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)