|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Edna take Lori to the office?
(a) Lori will not do her work.
(b) Lori threw a book.
(c) Lori is crying.
(d) Lori hurt herself.
2. What does the physician order before working on Boo's injury?
(a) An X-ray.
(b) A cat scan.
3. What does Thomaso say his father will do when he finds out he's in Torey's class?
(a) Take him away.
(b) Be angry.
(c) Force him to stay there.
(d) Be upset.
4. What does Torey install in order to keep the children from running out of the classroom?
(a) A new door.
(b) A lock.
(c) A screen.
(d) A net.
5. Who does Thomaso have a connection with?
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity does Torey plan for Lori and Boo?
2. What does Torey do when Lori is upset by a boy in her class?
3. What is the name of the man Torey is in a relationship with?
4. Who crashes into the door, falls, and violently cries in Chapter Three?
5. Who does Thomaso claim has bad breath?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Boo's speaking skills and discuss what happens when he begins to talk in Chapter 12.
2. Describe the things that Thomaso does while in Torey's classroom in order to get attention as well as anger those around him.
3. What does Torey discover about Thomaso's past when she reads his personal file?
4. Why does Torey switch from having a full-sized class to one with only a few students?
5. What happens between Torey and Joc in December?
6. Who is Claudia and why is she put in Torey's class?
7. Describe the relationship between Torey and Joc.
8. Explain what Claudia believes her future will be when she has her baby.
9. Why does Lori spend Halloween in Edna's classroom and what happens while she is there?
10. Describe Claudia while in Torey's class.
This section contains 933 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)