|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claudia say when Torey questions her on her future plans?
(a) She doesn't know yet.
(b) It's none of her business.
(c) Why does she care?
(d) Why does she want to know?
2. What does Lori tell Thomaso about her biological parents?
(a) They loved her.
(b) They didn't want her.
(c) They were going to come and take her away.
(d) They didn't love her.
3. Who does Thomaso like to watch?
4. Who does Thomaso claim has bad breath?
5. What does a boy in Lori's regular class call her?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many groups of students is Torey able to work with each day?
2. Who informs Torey that she will be getting a fourth student?
3. What does Boo's mother reveal to Torey?
4. What age group does Torey say she understands the best?
5. Who does Torey receive a letter from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Torey discover about Thomaso's past when she reads his personal file?
2. Describe Lori's reaction to Boo's injury and visit to the hospital.
3. What happens when Torey and Lori play cards?
4. What happens when Boo arrives at Torey's classroom?
5. Describe the things that Thomaso does while in Torey's classroom in order to get attention as well as anger those around him.
6. Describe what Boo does when he wanders around Torey's classroom.
7. Why does Lori spend Halloween in Edna's classroom and what happens while she is there?
8. Describe the relationship between Torey and Joc.
9. When Torey takes the children outside to plant bulbs, what breakthrough does Thomaso have?
10. What happens between Torey and Joc in December?
This section contains 1,025 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)