|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Torey say she has to do when Boo leaves for the day?
(a) Cry because he upsets her.
(b) Wipe saliva off her arms and neck.
(c) Write a report to the principal about his behavior.
(d) Clean up the mess he's made.
2. What does Boo's mother refuse to do when she brings Boo to school?
(a) Come inside the classroom.
(b) Look at Boo.
(c) Talk to Torey.
(d) Help him gather his things.
3. What is the only way for Torey to interact with Boo?
(a) Physically holding him.
(b) Talking to him.
(c) Yelling at him.
(d) Running after him.
4. When Boo mentions "plug places", what does Torey feel about Boo's situation?
5. What does Torey say will eventually happen between her and her boyfriend?
(a) They will get married.
(b) They will never get married.
(c) It won't last forever.
(d) They will end up hating each other.
6. What injury does Boo get?
(a) A broken elbow.
(b) A gash on his tongue.
(c) A broken arm.
(d) A twisted ankle.
7. What is Torey unable to find out about Boo?
(a) His life outside of class.
(b) How his parents treat him.
(c) Why Boo doesn't like her.
(d) What is really wrong with him.
8. What does Edna claim is Lori's problem?
(a) Bad attitude.
(b) She is stupid.
(c) She can't hear.
(d) She won't listen.
9. Why does Torey say she works well with little kids?
(a) Little kids are less troublesome.
(b) She's a child herself.
(c) She's always loved children.
(d) Little kids aren't as talkative.
10. What does Torey decorate the classroom with?
(a) A birthday banner.
(b) The childrens art work.
(c) Pictures of the children.
(d) A Christmas tree.
11. What does Torey regret doing?
(a) Mentioning Thomaso's father.
(b) Mentioning Lori's injury.
(c) Mentioning Claudia's pregnancy.
(d) Mentioning Boo's mother.
12. How does Torey describe Claudia's parents?
(a) Uncaring and disinterested.
(b) Competitive, harsh, uncommunicative.
(c) Competitive and uncaring.
(d) Harsh and uncertain.
13. What does Torey focus most of her time with Boo doing?
(a) Teaching him to speak better.
(b) Teaching him to sit at a table.
(c) Teaching him life skills.
(d) Teaching him his letters.
14. What personality trait does Claudia most often portray?
15. What does Thomaso ask Torey whenever he acts out?
(a) If he's made her mad.
(b) Will he be sent to the office.
(c) Will she punish him.
(d) If he's upset her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edna label the children who need special help?
2. What medical affliction does Lori have?
3. What does Torey push Claudia to do?
4. What does Edna Thorsen force Lori to do before being allowed to go outside for recess?
5. Which statement does Boo mumble to himself when he begins speaking about electrical sockets?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)