Short Answer Key
Chapters One through Three
1. What is Torey's job?
2. How many groups of students is Torey able to work with each day?
3. What is Birk Jones's job?
Head of special education.
4. How old is Boo?
5. What is Boo's real name?
Boothe Birney Franklin.
6. What is Boo said to possibly have?
7. What does Boo do when he arrives at Torey's classroom?
8. What medical affliction does Lori have?
9. What does Boo imitate?
Birds in a bird cage.
10. What does Torey call Boo?
11. Where does Boo like to hide?
Under the rug.
12. What does Edna Thorsen force Lori to do before being allowed to go outside for recess?
Finish her homework.
13. What does Edna label the children who need special help?
14. What does Edna claim is Lori's problem?...
This section contains 2,241 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)