|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Four though Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only way for Torey to interact with Boo?
(a) Talking to him.
(b) Yelling at him.
(c) Running after him.
(d) Physically holding him.
2. What does Boo's mother refuse to do when she brings Boo to school?
(a) Talk to Torey.
(b) Help him gather his things.
(c) Look at Boo.
(d) Come inside the classroom.
3. How old is Boo?
4. Why does Lori spend Halloween in Edna's classroom?
(a) To participate in show and tell.
(b) There is a party.
(c) Her teacher doesn't want her in Torey's class.
(d) Lori doesn't like Torey's class.
5. What does Boo's mother reveal to Torey?
(a) She doesn't know how to communicate with Boo.
(b) She doesn't like Boo.
(c) She's afraid Boo won't live past age 10.
(d) She's afraid Boo might be institutionalized.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who crashes into the door, falls, and violently cries in Chapter Three?
2. What is the name of the man Torey is in a relationship with?
3. What does Torey find out about Boo's parents?
4. What does Torey install in order to keep the children from running out of the classroom?
5. What is Boo's real name?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)