|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Four though Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What medical affliction does Lori have?
(a) She is blind.
(b) Brain damage.
(c) She is deaf.
(d) Lack of speech.
2. What does Boo's mother refuse to do when she brings Boo to school?
(a) Come inside the classroom.
(b) Look at Boo.
(c) Talk to Torey.
(d) Help him gather his things.
3. Why does Edna take Lori to the office?
(a) Lori hurt herself.
(b) Lori will not do her work.
(c) Lori threw a book.
(d) Lori is crying.
4. What does Torey find out about Boo's parents?
(a) Their marriage is strained.
(b) They are a loving couple who want to help Boo.
(c) They are unsure of how to help Boo and don't particularly care.
(d) They didn't want kids.
5. What happens to Lori when she drops a bowl?
(a) She gets angry.
(b) She goes into a trance.
(c) She blames it on Boo.
(d) She cleans up her mess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What classroom pet is Boo interested in?
2. What does Boo imitate?
3. What does Boo do when Lori drops her bowl?
4. Who crashes into the door, falls, and violently cries in Chapter Three?
5. How many groups of students is Torey able to work with each day?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)