|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Japanese puppet plays originate?
2. Where have Western-style buildings been erected in Japan?
(a) In areas affected by natural disasters.
(b) In areas with many foreign inhabitants.
(c) Mainly on university campuses.
(d) Only in Tokyo and Osaka.
3. Where did Kaname first see Aso with Misako?
(a) At the library.
(b) On Kaname's porch.
(c) In the language school garden.
(d) At a cafe.
4. How does Kaname say he feels about Misako going to Aso?
(a) He is not angry.
(b) He feels betrayed.
(c) He is surprised.
(d) He is relieved.
5. Where has Kaname gone in the past to get a chance to sleep alone?
(b) Takanatsu's house.
(c) On business trips.
(d) To his parents' house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Misako admit to Kaname when she has a breakdown in Chapter 8?
2. What is the Japanese word for the sash O-hisa wears?
3. What does Kaname give Misako permission to do in her affair with Aso?
4. What does Misako's father like O-hisa to dress in?
5. What is Kaname careful to stress when he tells Misako's father about their divorce?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)