|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of woman does Misako's father say Misako is?
(a) An idealistic one.
(b) A modern one.
(c) An old-fashioned one.
(d) An obedient one.
2. In Chapter 13, what does Misako wish she had not done?
(a) Had a child.
(b) Lied to her fahter.
(c) Held a grudge against Kaname for so long.
(d) Dated Aso.
3. What does Misako inform Kaname that Takanatsu did?
(a) Spoke to her father.
(b) Got remarried.
(c) Invited Misako to live in China.
(d) Told Hiroshi about their separation.
4. What is Kaname careful to stress when he tells Misako's father about their divorce?
(a) That Kaname never wanted to marry Misako.
(b) That Misako is having an affair.
(c) That Hiroshi will not suffer.
(d) That both Kaname and Misako are to blame.
5. What does Kaname think about Aso's honesty in Chapter 7?
(a) That it is a lie.
(b) That it is old-fashioned.
(c) That is indicates he is hiding something.
(d) That it is refreshing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Kaname and his hosts spend the evening doing after leaving the puppet theater?
2. In Chapter 10, what does Kaname think about the village?
3. What happens to the puppeteers as the puppet plays go on in Chapter 11?
4. In Chapter 10, what time do the puppet plays end at the theater?
5. In Chapter 10, what time do the puppet plays begin at the theater?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)