|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kaname wonder about O-hisa in Chapter 9?
(a) What she truely feels for Misako's father.
(b) What her family think of her.
(c) Whether she will ever be a respectable woman.
(d) Whether she tires of her lifestyle.
2. What does Takanatsu assume when Kaname assures him that Aso's intentions are honorable?
(a) That Kaname can't be bothered to care.
(b) That Kaname and Aso were once friends.
(c) That Kaname has made a deal with Aso.
(d) That Kaname knows Aso's family.
3. What does Kaname decide at the end of the novel?
(a) That he will stay with Misako.
(b) That he will take a mistress.
(c) That he will help Louise.
(d) That he wants a divorce.
4. What excuse does Misako use to prevent Kaname from seeing the letter from Takanatsu?
(a) She left it at Aso's house.
(b) She can't remember where she put it.
(c) She threw it in the garbage.
(d) It contains something Takanatsu wouldn't want Kaname to know.
5. What are the audience members drinking during the puppet plays?
(a) Barley tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kaname go to see Misako's father?
2. What does Louise ask Kaname for before he leaves in Chapter 12?
3. What does O-hisa do for Misako's father at bed time?
4. Where does Misako's father take her in Chapter 14?
5. What does Louise do to make herself more physically appealing?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)