|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many holy places will Misako's father's pilgrimage stop at?
2. What does O-hisa apply to her skin while Misako's father and Kaname wait?
(a) White powder.
(b) A bug repellant.
3. Where does Misako's father take her in Chapter 14?
(a) To visit her mother's grave.
(b) For a walk to see the cherry blossoms.
(c) To a movie.
(d) Out for dinner.
4. What are Misako's clothes made of?
5. What kind of class has Misako's father NOT sent O-hisa to?
(c) Flower arranging.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kaname think about Aso's honesty in Chapter 7?
2. What does Misako inform Kaname that Takanatsu did?
3. What is unique about the puppet theatre Kaname intends to visit in Chapter 9?
4. What kind of woman does Misako's father say Misako is?
5. How did Misako deal with Kaname's neglect?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kaname look forward to seeing when he visits his father-in-law in Chapter 9? Why does Misako's father play the samisen with his eyes closed?
2. What does Kaname think when he hears Aso will not make Misako any promises?
3. When does the hotel manager suggest Misako's father and his party should attend the theater? When does Misako's father want to go?
4. What does Kaname think about as he tries to fall asleep in Chapter 9?
5. Why do O-hisa and Misako's father have such difficulty tying her kimono sash?
6. In Chapter 10, what does O-hisa say she would rather be doing than going to see the theater shows?
7. What does Kaname note about the village he is in in Chapter 10?
8. Describe the puppet theater in Chapter 11.
9. What has Misako's father done to ensure O-hisa will be taken care of after he dies?
10. What does Loiuse ask Kaname for before he leaves the brothel?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)