Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After meeting Aso, what did Misako begin to do again?
(a) Cry at night.
(b) Speak to her father.
(c) Take trips to Tokyo.
(d) Share a bed with Kaname.
2. What does Kaname say has caused Misako to develop a hard, bitter edge?
(a) Trying to protect herself.
(b) His treatment of her.
(c) Her relationship with O-hisa.
(d) Having to do what other people tell her to.
3. What does Takanatsu assume when Kaname assures him that Aso's intentions are honorable?
(a) That Kaname has made a deal with Aso.
(b) That Kaname knows Aso's family.
(c) That Kaname can't be bothered to care.
(d) That Kaname and Aso were once friends.
4. What does Misako inform Kaname that Takanatsu did?
(a) Invited Misako to live in China.
(b) Got remarried.
(c) Told Hiroshi about their separation.
(d) Spoke to her father.
5. How do the people in the puppet theater behave?
(a) They shout at the action on the stage.
(b) They are quiet and attentive.
(c) They seem bored.
(d) They pay little attention to what's happening on stage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kaname find disconcerting about Misako's father's and O-hisa's relationship?
2. Who were the originators of Japanese puppets?
3. Where does Kaname travel after leaving Misako's father and O-hisa behind in Chapter 11?
4. In Chapter 14, what kind of woman does Kaname admit that he wants?
5. When did Kaname begin to withdraw sexually from Misako?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)