|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Misako note she and Kaname get along much better?
(a) When they don't set expectations for each other.
(b) When they are honest about their feelings.
(c) When they focus their attention on Hiroshi.
(d) When they don't have to pretend to be a proper married couple.
2. What is the name of Kaname's dog?
3. What season is it in Chapter 6?
4. What do Misako and Takanatsu joke about Lindy?
(a) Whether Kaname will like her more than his own dog.
(b) Whether she is a foreign spy.
(c) Whether she is prettier than Misako.
(d) Whether other dogs will recognize her as a dog.
5. What does Misako wish she didn't have to deal with in regards to the upcoming holiday?
(a) Visiting family.
(c) Making travel plans.
(d) Preparing special foods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Misako think of her father's mistress?
2. What breed is Kaname's dog?
3. Who is Aso?
4. What does Misako wonder about in regards to the upcoming holiday?
5. Why is Takanatsu regarded as an authority on divorce?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Kaname conflicted about going to the puppet theater with his father-in-law?
2. What does Kaname think about on the train ride to the puppet theater?
3. What does Misako note about Peony's behavior when Peony and Kaname meet her at the train station? How does this relate to Kaname?
4. Who is Takanatsu? What does Takanatsu bring Hiroshi as a present?
5. What is at risk for Misako when she and Kaname divorce?
6. Why does Kaname wish Misako was a loose woman?
7. Why is Misako glad that Takanatsu is taking Hiroshi to Tokyo for a few days?
8. In chapter 3, what does Kaname consider he has always hated? What does Kaname admit Osaka reminds him of?
9. How did Takanatsu inform his wife he wanted a divorce?
10. In Chapter 5, why does Kaname say he wants to get a divorce at a particular time of the year?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)