|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Kaname and Takanatsu agree on in reference to Kaname's and Misako's personalities?
(a) They are optimists.
(b) They are procrastinators.
(c) They don't think before they act.
(d) They are naive.
2. What does Misako think of her father's mistress?
(a) She is rude.
(b) She is clever.
(c) She is dull.
(d) She is sweet.
3. What holiday does Misako take mental note of in Chapter 6?
(a) Children's Day.
(b) The Doll Festival.
(c) New Year.
4. What book is Kaname reading in Chapter 6?
(a) An anatomy book.
(b) The Jungle Book.
(d) The Arabian Nights.
5. How does Takanatsu suggest Hiroshi exercise the dog?
(a) By tying it to his bicycle.
(b) By throwing a ball for it.
(c) By running to the park with it.
(d) By going swimming with it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Kaname's dog?
2. Worried about going with Takanatsu, what excuse does Hiroshi use to excuse himself from the trip?
3. What might make Misako's boyfriend unwilling to marry her?
4. What has Aso not promised Misako?
5. Who is Aso?
Short Essay Questions
1. In chapter 3, what does Kaname consider he has always hated? What does Kaname admit Osaka reminds him of?
2. In Chapter 5, what does Kaname realize he has been looking for during his entire marriage?
3. Why is Misako glad that Takanatsu is taking Hiroshi to Tokyo for a few days?
4. What does Kaname think about the female puppet in the show? Who does the puppet remind him of and why?
5. In Chapter 5, what personality trait do Kaname and Takanatsu acknowledge that Kaname and Misako share?
6. What have Misako and Aso decided together that Aso need not promise her?
7. What is at risk for Misako when she and Kaname divorce?
8. What does Takanatsu think of Misako's plan to divorce Kaname and marry Aso?
9. What does Misako note about Peony's behavior when Peony and Kaname meet her at the train station? How does this relate to Kaname?
10. What does Hiroshi worry about the trip Takanatsu invites him on to Tokyo?
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)