Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 7)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What style does the music and theater of Osaka follow?
a) The Showa period style.
b) The Heian period style.
c) The Meijo period style.
d) The Edo period style.
2. How does Takanatsu suggest Hiroshi exercise the dog?
a) By running to the park with it.
b) By going swimming with it.
c) By throwing a ball for it.
d) By tying it to his bicycle.
3. What is the weather like in Chapter 6?
4. What does Osaka remind Kaname of?
a) His childhood.
b) Japanese isolationism.
c) The war.
d) The unrefined merchant class.
5. In Chapter 5, what does Kaname realize he...
This section contains 571 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)