Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Chapters 1-2
1. Why is Kaname conflicted about going to the puppet theater with his father-in-law?
2. What does Kaname suspect Misako would rather do instead of attending the puppet theater?
3. What does Kaname think about on the train ride to the puppet theater?
4. What is at risk for Misako when she and Kaname divorce?
5. Who is O-hisa? What does Misako think of O-hisa?
6. What does Kaname think about the female puppet in the show? Who does the puppet remind him of...
This section contains 987 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)