1. What decade does "Some Prefer Nettles" take place in?
2. At the beginning of the novel, what kind of show are Kaname and Misako thinking about going to?
A puppet show.
3. What city do Kaname and Misako live in?
4. Why does Kaname think he should attend the show in Chapter 1?
To show familiar respect to his father-in-law.
5. In Chapter 1, on what grounds does Misako say she will attend the show?
If Kaname does.
6. What does Kaname think Misako would rather do than attend the show in Chapter 1?
See her boyfriend.
This section contains 4,782 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)