|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kaname think of Tokyoites in comparison to Osakans?
(a) Tokyoites are more polite.
(b) Tokyoites are snobbish.
(c) Tokyoites are more friendly.
(d) Tokyoites are less liberal.
2. What kind of man does Kaname say he is in Chapter 3?
(b) A man's man.
(c) A woman-worshipper.
(d) A family man.
3. What does Misako try not to do in the booth at the theater?
(a) Touch Kaname.
(b) Drink too much.
(c) Speak to her father's mistress.
(d) Fall asleep.
4. Where does Takanatsu live?
5. How do Misako and Kaname travel to the theater for the show?
(a) In their car.
(b) By train.
(c) In a taxi.
(d) On a bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kaname think Misako is in a hurry to get home after the puppet show?
2. What is the Japanese word for the sash O-hisa wears?
3. In Chapter 3, after the puppet show ends, what does Misako indicate it is a good time to do?
4. What style does the music and theater of Osaka follow?
5. Why does Kaname have trouble falling asleep in Chapter 9?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)