|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kaname say would make it much easier for him to leave Misako?
(a) If he was a rich man.
(b) If she was a loose woman.
(c) If her father was dead.
(d) If they didn't have a child.
2. What is Kaname worried about facing if he gets divorced at the wrong time?
(a) Misako's angry father.
(b) A demotion at work.
(c) A lonely winter.
(d) The loss of his son's admiration.
3. How did Takanatsu tell his wife he wanted a divorce?
(a) By dropping hints for a year.
(b) With a letter.
(d) He told her father.
4. What decade does "Some Prefer Nettles" take place in?
5. How do Kaname and Misako treat each other at home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Takanatsu urge Kaname to do in Chapter 4?
2. How does Takanatsu suggest Hiroshi exercise the dog?
3. In Chapter 1, on what grounds does Misako say she will attend the show?
4. What does Osaka remind Kaname of?
5. In Chapter 3, after the puppet show ends, what does Misako indicate it is a good time to do?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)