|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kaname moved by in the next act of the puppet show in Chapter 3?
(a) The pain of a neglected wife.
(b) The death of a family pet.
(c) The strained relationship of a father and son.
(d) The pressures put on a family's eldest son.
2. What was Takanatsu's wife's name?
3. What does Osaka remind Kaname of?
(a) Japanese isolationism.
(b) The unrefined merchant class.
(c) His childhood.
(d) The war.
4. How do Misako and Kaname travel to the theater for the show?
(a) On a bus.
(b) In their car.
(c) By train.
(d) In a taxi.
5. If Kaname and Misako act carelessly, what might happen when they divorce?
(a) They will be financially ruined.
(b) They could lose their son.
(c) Kaname might lost his job.
(d) They will be ruined socially.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kaname worried about facing if he gets divorced at the wrong time?
2. In Chapter 3, after the puppet show ends, what does Misako indicate it is a good time to do?
3. What is the name of Kaname and Misako's son?
4. How does Kaname think of Tokyoites in comparison to Osakans?
5. What grade is Kaname and Misako's son in?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)