|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kaname think Misako is in a hurry to get home after the puppet show?
(a) So she can see Aso.
(b) She wants to see their son.
(c) Because she is exhausted.
(d) So she can get to the market.
2. How does Kaname think of Tokyoites in comparison to Osakans?
(a) Tokyoites are less liberal.
(b) Tokyoites are more friendly.
(c) Tokyoites are snobbish.
(d) Tokyoites are more polite.
3. What might make Misako's boyfriend unwilling to marry her?
(a) If Kaname refuses to pay her alimony.
(b) If Misako has custody of her son.
(c) If Misako's father disowns her.
(d) If she stays with Kaname much longer.
4. What does Misako avoid as she helps Kaname dress for the show?
(a) Knocking over a glass of water.
(b) Lifting her injured arm.
(c) Making eye contact.
(d) Stepping on Kaname's feet.
5. How do Kaname and Misako treat each other at home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of man does Kaname say he is in Chapter 3?
2. What city do Kaname and Misako live in?
3. What decade does "Some Prefer Nettles" take place in?
4. How does Hiroshi amuse his father and Takanatsu in Chapter 4?
5. What does Takanatsu urge Kaname to do in Chapter 4?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)