|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Louise claim to be from?
2. Why does O-hisa put a lot of time into getting ready for going to the theater in Chapter 10?
(a) O-hisa wants to impress the theater goers.
(b) She doesn't want to lose Misako's father to another woman.
(c) She hot weather is making her makeup run.
(d) Her appearance is important to Misako's father.
3. Why does Takanatsu refuse to mediate between Kaname and Misako any longer in Chapter 8?
(a) Takanatsu thinks his involvement will make the situation worse.
(b) Takanatsu is confused about what is going on.
(c) Takanatsu cannot afford to stay in Osaka any longer.
(d) Takanatsu is afraid Hiroshi will get hurt.
4. Where did Japanese puppet plays originate?
5. Who does Kaname imagine O-hisa as at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) His own mistress.
(b) A member of the Imperial family.
(c) The girl who lived next door to him as a child.
(d) An old fashioned actress.
Short Answer Questions
1. After meeting Aso, what did Misako begin to do again?
2. What does Kaname wonder about O-hisa in Chapter 9?
3. Why does Misako's father send O-hisa to classes?
4. What does Kaname give Misako permission to do in her affair with Aso?
5. What does Louise do to make herself more physically appealing?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)