|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Misako try not to do in the booth at the theater?
(a) Drink too much.
(b) Speak to her father's mistress.
(c) Fall asleep.
(d) Touch Kaname.
2. What does Kaname acknowledge about his relationship with Misako in Chapter 5?
(a) Their backgrounds are too different.
(b) They get along very well.
(c) They are too much alike.
(d) They were deeply in love when they married.
3. How do Kaname and Misako treat each other at home?
4. What breed of dog does Takanatsu bring for Hiroshi?
(a) A greyhound.
(b) A bloodhound.
(c) A St. Bernard.
(d) A bulldog.
5. In Chapter 3, after the puppet show ends, what does Misako indicate it is a good time to do?
(a) To order some food.
(b) For her and Kaname to leave.
(c) To call home to check on their son.
(d) To go to the restroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Osaka remind Kaname of?
2. What does Misako avoid as she helps Kaname dress for the show?
3. What does Takanatsu urge Kaname to do in Chapter 4?
4. In Chapter 5, where do Kaname and Takanatsu go together?
5. What does Kaname think Misako would rather do than attend the show in Chapter 1?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)