|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kaname acknowledge about his relationship with Misako in Chapter 5?
(a) They get along very well.
(b) They are too much alike.
(c) Their backgrounds are too different.
(d) They were deeply in love when they married.
2. What does Takanatsu offer to do for Kaname in Chapter 5?
(a) Speak to his father-in-law.
(b) Let Kaname stay at his house.
(c) Speak to Hiroshi.
(d) Recommend a lawyer.
3. What does Kaname say he will not do after he divorces?
(b) See Hiroshi.
(c) Stay in Osaka.
(d) Fall into bad habits.
4. How does Kaname think of Tokyoites in comparison to Osakans?
(a) Tokyoites are less liberal.
(b) Tokyoites are more friendly.
(c) Tokyoites are more polite.
(d) Tokyoites are snobbish.
5. What did Kaname's father do for a living?
(a) He was a lawyer.
(b) He was a teacher.
(c) He was a merchant.
(d) He was a farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kaname think Misako is in a hurry to get home after the puppet show?
2. What does Kaname think Misako would rather do than attend the show in Chapter 1?
3. What grade is Kaname and Misako's son in?
4. What was Takanatsu's wife's name?
5. Why is Takanatsu regarded as an authority on divorce?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)