|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daouda Dieng say the narrator and he can bring to a marriage?
(a) Understanding and happines.
(b) Lots of children.
(c) The combined fortune of both of their houses.
(d) A new perspective on multiple marriages.
2. What do people think about the narrator rejecting Daouda Dieng and others for marriage?
(a) That she is gold digging.
(b) That she wants to marry out of a need for revenge.
(c) That she is unstable.
(d) That she is wise to forget about another marriage.
3. In what academic class is Mawdo Fall having difficulties?
(c) English literature.
4. Who tells the narrator of Binetou's generous "sugar daddy"?
(a) Aunty Nabou
5. What does the narrator tell the answer to question #120 in response to his offer of marriage?
(a) She doesn't want to marry him but will live with him as his mistress.
(b) She needs to think about it for awhile.
(c) She would never marry him.
(d) She would be delighted to marry him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two woman does the narrator compare?
2. Of what is Aissatou's son, Mawdo Fall, a victim?
3. What happens to her sons Alioune and Malick?
4. What does Daouda Dieng ask of the narrator?
5. Who is coming to visit the narrator in Chapter 22?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)