|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator blame for her children's problems?
(a) Her deceased husband.
(b) Their own selves.
(c) No one; they have few problems.
2. How does the narrator respond to Daouda Dieng's question from #134 above?
(a) She say yes.
(b) She asks for a year's wait.
(c) She give no response hoping he'll forget.
(d) She says no.
3. What does the narrator fear about her child-raising skills?
(a) That she was too strict.
(b) That she let her mother-in-law take care of the kids too much.
(c) That she relied upon Modou too much.
(d) That she has been too permissive.
4. What is the narrator's first name?
5. Who gives the narrator a brand new car?
(a) Lady Mother-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what type of background does Binetou come?
2. Who is disappointed about how the narrator handles Aissatou's problem?
3. What does Daouda Dieng say the narrator and he can bring to a marriage?
4. How many years have passed since the end of chapter 12 and the beginning of chapter 13?
5. What decision does the narrator make about her daughters?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)