|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator feel about Modou even several years after he marries Binetou?
(a) She wishes he would die.
(b) She still loves him.
(c) She hopes Binetou leaves him.
(d) She is indifferent to him.
2. What does Daouda Dieng say the narrator and he can bring to a marriage?
(a) A new perspective on multiple marriages.
(b) Understanding and happines.
(c) The combined fortune of both of their houses.
(d) Lots of children.
3. How does the narrator respond to Daouda Dieng's looks of admiration?
(a) She is hoping he wants to marry her.
(b) She flirts with him.
(c) She is embarrassed.
(d) She lowers her eyes in submission.
4. Who is coming to visit the narrator in Chapter 22?
5. Who does the narrator blame for her children's problems?
(a) Their own selves.
(c) No one; they have few problems.
(d) Her deceased husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Daouda Dieng been called publicly?
2. What does Daouda Dieng think is necessary to help the development of Senegal?
3. What does Daouda Dieng ask of the narrator?
4. How does the narrator respond to Daouda Dieng's question from #134 above?
5. How does Nabou feel about Mawdo?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)