|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what academic class is Mawdo Fall having difficulties?
(a) English literature.
2. How does the narrator respond to Daouda Dieng's question from #134 above?
(a) She says no.
(b) She say yes.
(c) She give no response hoping he'll forget.
(d) She asks for a year's wait.
3. Who is coming to visit the narrator in Chapter 22?
4. How does the narrator feel about Modou even several years after he marries Binetou?
(a) She is indifferent to him.
(b) She hopes Binetou leaves him.
(c) She wishes he would die.
(d) She still loves him.
5. Of what is Aissatou's son, Mawdo Fall, a victim?
(a) An airplane crash.
(b) A car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of clothes do her daughters wear?
2. How does Binetou feel about her marriage to Modou?
3. How does Modou feel about being married to Binetou?
4. Now that Modou has left her, how does the narrator travel with her children?
5. What does the narrator think of Aissatou's choice to leave her husband and move to the United States?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)