1. What is the narrator's state of mind at the opening of the book?
2. To whom is the narrator writing her diary?
Her friend, Aissatou.
3. What is the first thing the narrator says in her letter?
That she lost her husband today.
4. What does the narrator find when she rushes to the hospital?
Her dead husband covered in a white sheet.
5. Who suffers a heart attack?
6. Why does the narrator believe it is useless to try to revive the person in question 5?
Because death is an act of fate.
This section contains 5,253 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)