|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, Pale Fire: Chapter Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does she suggest Joe do?
(a) Talk to the current head of NTSB.
(b) Come to see her.
(c) Speak with her in person.
(d) Put it behind him and go on with his life.
2. How long had Joe worked as a crime reporter?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Fourteen years.
(c) Twenty five years.
(d) Fifteen years.
3. Who does Joe tell he will call back in two days?
(a) Rose Tucker.
(b) None of these.
(c) Barbara Christman.
(d) Mario Oliveri.
4. What were Joe's daughters' names?
(a) Michelle and Nina.
(b) Beth and Michelle.
(c) Chrissie and Nina.
(d) Chrissie and Michelle.
5. What does Joe realize as he is leaving?
(a) That he can't be found there.
(b) That he has figured it all out.
(c) That he is losing his mind.
(d) That time is changing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beth suggest Joe try to do?
2. How old is Joe?
3. Who is killed as a result of the information on the flight recorder he uncovers?
4. What is a group of men betting on in the lavatory?
5. Who tells him where to find her?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)