|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Zero Point: Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys tell Joe?
(a) That he looks like he's holdiing.
(b) That two 'cops' are watching him.
(c) That he's cheap.
(d) That he should share.
2. What does Joe do?
(a) Calls the caretaker.
(b) Follows them.
(c) Calls police.
(d) Checks out their vehicle.
3. When Joe calls Rose's listed telephone number, how does he identify himself?
(a) As a friend.
(b) As a police man.
(c) As Wallace Blick.
(d) As a reporter.
4. What does Joe feel he should do right away?
(a) Call the Post.
(b) Call Barbara and warn her.
(c) Find a church.
(d) Go to the police.
5. Why does Joe go into his bank branch in Studio City?
(a) To arrange for a loan.
(b) To make a deposit.
(c) To make a withdrawal.
(d) To buy term deposits.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joe call Dewey downstairs?
2. Where has she retired to?
3. Other than Wallace Blick, what does Joe discover in the back of the van?
4. Why does Joe return to the Post?
5. What kind of plane was it?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)