|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Searching Behavior: Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim want most?
(a) To find peace.
(b) To die.
(c) To be free.
(d) To return to his job.
2. What does Joe ask him about?
(b) His family.
(d) A good restaurant recommendation.
3. What does Rose Tucker's note say?
(a) That she is scared.
(b) That she wants to meet.
(c) That her life depends on his discretion.
(d) That she is dying.
4. Who does Joe run into in the newsroom?
(a) Randy Colway.
(b) Rose Tucker.
(c) Dan Shavers.
(d) Wallace Blick.
5. What did she do first?
(a) She called her family to say goodbye.
(b) She baked bread.
(c) She taped a goodbye.
(d) She stripped naked.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joe return to the Post?
2. What surprises him when he gets there?
3. What is he trying to find out?
4. How many siblings does Joe have?
5. What interrupts his journey?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)