|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Searching Behavior: Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Joe annoyed by the two women who set up near him?
(a) He thinks they are too vulgar.
(b) He believes they have misidentified him.
(c) He thinks they are too obvious.
(d) He believes they are trying to pick him up.
2. What is Joe driving?
(a) A Cadillac.
(b) A Toyota.
(c) A Honda.
(d) A BMW.
3. What causes her to run?
(a) A white Ford van.
(b) A police car.
(c) A blue station wagon.
(d) A caretaker.
4. What does he discover?
(a) Bob's mother committed suicide.
(b) Grief and fear.
(d) Bob's mother was feeling beeter.
5. What term applies to his stop there?
(a) Unconscious action.
(b) Survivor's guilt.
(c) Searching behavior.
(d) Automatic response.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joe call Dewey downstairs?
2. What were Joe's daughters' names?
3. What does he think the helicopter is searching for?
4. What do the men do when they see her?
5. What is Joe hoping to find in the van?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)