|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Searching Behavior: Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joe go into his bank branch in Studio City?
(a) To make a withdrawal.
(b) To make a deposit.
(c) To buy term deposits.
(d) To arrange for a loan.
2. When Joe calls Rose's listed telephone number, how does he identify himself?
(a) As a friend.
(b) As a reporter.
(c) As a police man.
(d) As Wallace Blick.
3. What do the teenage boys want to know?
(a) If they can bum a smoke.
(b) If Joe's holding.
(c) If they can get a beer from Joe.
(d) If he can spare some change.
4. Who does Joe run into in the newsroom?
(a) Wallace Blick.
(b) Rose Tucker.
(c) Dan Shavers.
(d) Randy Colway.
5. What does Joe believe Randy Colway's ringing phone means?
(a) He might be in trouble.
(b) He has to leave.
(c) They know where he is.
(d) They are coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many siblings does Joe have?
2. What does Joe ask him about?
3. What happens as he leaves the cemetery?
4. What does Joe do?
5. What is Joe given?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)