|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Searching Behavior: Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe feel obligated to do?
(a) Go back to the cemetery.
(b) Appologize to Wallace Blick.
(c) Go back to work.
(d) Discover the truth about the plane crash.
2. What conclusions does he draw?
(a) He is out of his league.
(b) Rose is in trouble.
(c) They have impressive resources.
(d) They are quick to respond.
3. What does he suddenly remember as he reviews the events at the cemetery?
(a) He left his cooler behind.
(b) A meeting he is late for.
(c) He hasn't eaten.
(d) The transponder.
4. What does he think the helicopter is searching for?
(c) Traffic patterns.
5. What is Joe driving?
(a) A BMW.
(b) A Toyota.
(c) A Cadillac.
(d) A Honda.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who greets him at the entrance?
2. What does he do with the tracking device?
3. What does Joe smell and taste?
4. How many siblings does Joe have?
5. What is a group of men betting on in the lavatory?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)