|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Searching Behavior: Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe do to offend them?
(a) Frees their captive.
(b) Belittles them.
(c) Berates them.
(d) Steps on their 'action'.
2. How old was Chrissie?
3. What does Rose Tucker's note say?
(a) That her life depends on his discretion.
(b) That she wants to meet.
(c) That she is scared.
(d) That she is dying.
4. Where did Joe work before?
(a) Los Angeles Sentinel.
(b) Los Angeles Sun.
(c) Los Angeles Post.
(d) Los Angeles Tribune.
5. What does Joe claim he doesn't have the courage to do?
(a) Go back to work.
(b) Live alone.
(c) End his life.
(d) Face himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does he call at 2:30 in the morning?
2. What were Joe's daughters' names?
3. What does Joe do?
4. Where does Joe stop on his way to the cemetery?
5. What do the boys tell Joe?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)