|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Searching Behavior: Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Joe hoping to find in the van?
(d) A cell phone.
2. What do the teenage boys want to know?
(a) If they can get a beer from Joe.
(b) If they can bum a smoke.
(c) If Joe's holding.
(d) If he can spare some change.
3. What does Beth suggest Joe try to do?
(a) Talk to a priest.
(b) Try to sleep.
(c) Return to work.
(d) Get counselling.
4. What does Joe do?
(a) Follows them.
(b) Checks out their vehicle.
(c) Calls police.
(d) Calls the caretaker.
5. How old was Nina?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman at Michelle and the girls' graveside say to Joe?
2. What does Joe do to offend them?
3. Where does Joe stop on his way to the cemetery?
4. What sensation does he have?
5. Why does Joe return to the Post?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)