|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, Pale Fire: Chapter Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Joe?
(a) Forty two.
(b) Thirty five.
(c) Twenty nine.
(d) Thirty seven.
2. What term applies to his stop there?
(a) Automatic response.
(b) Unconscious action.
(c) Searching behavior.
(d) Survivor's guilt.
3. What kind of plane was it?
(c) Twin engine, turbo prop.
4. What conclusions does he draw?
(a) They have impressive resources.
(b) They are quick to respond.
(c) Rose is in trouble.
(d) He is out of his league.
5. Who does Joe tell he will call back in two days?
(a) None of these.
(b) Rose Tucker.
(c) Barbara Christman.
(d) Mario Oliveri.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does he resolve to do?
2. Who does Joe tell Barbara about?
3. What terrible conclusion does Joe come to?
4. Who does he call at 2:30 in the morning?
5. Where is Joe headed the next morning?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)